The main purpose of this forum is to gather foreign players at World of Warcraft China.
1 guild has already clearly settled with about 60 players from all around the world: the pve alliance Cow Eaters
that you can find on Shanghai 上海1 on the maduolan 玛多兰server.
2 other guilds are also on their way on
- Beijing 北京 2, Zhuzai zhijian 主宰之剑, pvp alliance, Laowai and co.
- Guangdong 广东 4, Aodelanke 澳得兰克 - PVP Hord - Crazy
So, why playing on Chinese WoW???
As we where in China (in 2005) during the release of WoW, 2 of us had decided to try the Chinese version because we just had no choice.
We have found out a few advantages:
- Many players do NOT appreciate to pay every month to play a game. Most of them work, study or take care of their family...
13€ can be a little too much! WoW in China Does NOT require a monthly payment. You only need to buy cards to play at the hour
. It is thus easier to manage your playtime and not to feel obliged to become a nolife geek!
- this forum should also reach (we hope so) foreign expats who live in China. Their main advantages are : they can buy this card and their ping is quite low. Some players kept their european account in China and had to play with a 6000 ping/second!!!
Moreover, playing from France for instance ( we do not know about the other countries) is very possible with an average ping of 400/ second.
- it is also a very good way for those who want to get better at their Chinese language!
- But do not think you can only play in Chinese! We have found a way to play in English, French, German, Spanish... .
Everything you need to know to sign up is in other threads.