Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Looking for a sponsorship on EU/FR server?? /w me !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
pouetp0u 
GolemGolem
pouetp0u

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克
Name: Pouetpou
Guild: TCW

Looking for a sponsorship on EU/FR server??  /w me ! _
  Looking for a sponsorship on EU/FR server??  /w me ! I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar 2009 - 17:07  #
Hi there!

It'll been a while now i'm playing through French server from China using S5proxy.com. And all is fine, a nice freshly guild, nice server and nice mates!

As you know, for those who played in EU before, we got sponsorship available.

What is sponsorship? Gain XP*3 by playing with your sponsor, teleportation available every hour and more...
http://eu.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?articleId=24011

Since I play there i'm able to sponsor some of you, if you are interested in getting a lvl60 in less than 7 days and then up 60 to 80 with my/And mates help by rushing quests/instance/craft/gold or anything else. And discover Wotlk first steps content fastly and surely.

I'm gonna roll à Priest specially for that, so any class with high mass damage would be interesting.

Server/Faction: We are on a french PeeVeePee core server called Archimonde (the bigest ?). Horde side.

If you are intrested in, if you have any questions, let me know by PM or simply post it down here. I will send you a 10 Day free trial and sponsorship you.

Pouetp0u

Last edited by pouetp0u on Sun 5 Apr 2009 - 5:56; edited 1 time in total
stItCh 
OnyxiaOnyxia
stItCh

Male Location : 99% Suzhou and 1% Germany

Character in WOW
Server: MaDuoLan - 马多兰, Menethil-米奈希爾-TW
Name: Juliask-Zobun
Guild: Cow Eaters

Looking for a sponsorship on EU/FR server??  /w me ! I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Mar 2009 - 6:16  #
Hi Pout

I would be interested to run with you guys as my EU account is just laying down and eats money. How is it working for the proxy? I think you have to pay annual fee? and mostly what are the pings you have now from china?

I am very courius to play with the next content patch 3.1 due to its awesome changes for all classes including double spec.

U still get the Mount for sponsorship ? and can u sponsor me even my account already exist?
pouetp0u 
GolemGolem
pouetp0u

Character in WOW

Looking for a sponsorship on EU/FR server??  /w me ! I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Mar 2009 - 8:44  #
Hi mate, how u doin? Smile

I currently have a ping between 400ms to 500ms. That's awesome to play PVE and BG'z, for arena I'll tell you frankly, 500ms is toooo much, you'll broke your keyboard if you try!

To know more about this proxy service, go to S5proxy.com to take a look. You can get 2h free trial. Use the online Hotline also, those guys are cool and some can speak a few english.

U still get the Mount for sponsorship ?
Yes a Zebra XD, but XP*3 for 90 days is more intresting (can roll for 2 months many chars up to lvl60).

Can u sponsor me even my account already exist?

Nope, but I could resurrect you to try TBC... That's what they said on my account management:

"Invite a friend that has left World of Warcraft to return with a FREE 10-Day Trial of the Burning Crusade. If your friend reactivates their account and pays for a month of gametime, you will receive a month of WoW FREE! You can only invite someone who was once a paid subscriber and last played the game more than 90 days ago"

That's not that much interesting as a pure sponsorship.

For sponsorship/invitation need a trial 10 Days, but after lvl20, it needs a new CD key...
pouetp0u 
GolemGolem
pouetp0u

Character in WOW

Looking for a sponsorship on EU/FR server??  /w me ! I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar 2009 - 7:37  #
up up up !
yryana 
RaptorRaptor
yryana

Male
Character in WOW
Server: Warsong PRC PvP (战歌)
Name: Yryana
Guild:

Looking for a sponsorship on EU/FR server??  /w me ! I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar 2009 - 7:50  #
what do you need a proxy 4? i'm playing from china just normally Razz and works well 300-400ms...can even play arena 1800 rating atm...
pouetp0u 
GolemGolem
pouetp0u

Character in WOW

Looking for a sponsorship on EU/FR server??  /w me ! I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar 2009 - 22:22  #
yryana wrote:
what do you need a proxy 4? i'm playing from china just normally Razz and works well 300-400ms...can even play arena 1800 rating atm...
well! I guess you're lucky Smile Most of people trying to play through french server from china got arround 2000ms and that's why most of them play on chinese server. Use a proxy is an alternative.
You play on with server in France,? I'm on Archimonde, horde side /W me
Tïque is my rogue pseudo.

C ya
stItCh 
OnyxiaOnyxia
stItCh

Male Location : 99% Suzhou and 1% Germany

Character in WOW
Server: MaDuoLan - 马多兰, Menethil-米奈希爾-TW
Name: Juliask-Zobun
Guild: Cow Eaters

Looking for a sponsorship on EU/FR server??  /w me ! I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2009 - 13:43  #
hi mate

I made a char on achiemonde and the ping is quite nice around300 - 400. The name is stitchy it's a troll pala but it will be not finall I might reroll another char. Let me know your playtime and name in game.
pouetp0u 
GolemGolem
pouetp0u

Character in WOW

Looking for a sponsorship on EU/FR server??  /w me ! I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Apr 2009 - 9:21  #
Hi mate! Nice to hear that !

Ok, i'm online arround 20h to midnigth, sometimes in the afternoon also: )
Damn, you made a palatroll, i didn't know that's possible? Oo you mean BE paladin or shaman twoll ? Very Happy

I'm on my reroll this days, my guild raid naxx at 3h30am (chinese time) damn late i'm sleeping :s, so i don't raid. but there is guilds from quebec or other overseas, that's possible to join them...) otherwise, a lot of pick up group are organized everyday to run all the end game content. with ninjalooter risks...

/W Holyhax (undead priest femelle lvl54 atm)
why a femelle ? cauze finally i cannot image a man wearring a dress! mwouarrf.
pleased to see you there Wink

i'll ad you today at 18h after the weekly maintenance

About your ping, yes it's very nice, you're better than me. I got 400-500ms most of the time.
If you use s5.proxy, on wich server you are ? Perso I'm using S18.s5proxy.com (port:1084) let me try yours, and got the same ping mhuahaha
dongxu515 
CorpseCorpse

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

Looking for a sponsorship on EU/FR server??  /w me ! I_icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009 - 6:57  #
Troll pala ?Dose this thing even exist?I bet you are kidding!
Sponsored content 

Looking for a sponsorship on EU/FR server??  /w me ! I_icon_minitime  #

Looking for a sponsorship on EU/FR server?? /w me !

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com