Getting Started
Official links and tools
PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

disconnecting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
seanderham 
RaptorRaptor

Character in WOW
Server: Flame Crest
Name: seandruid
Guild:

Sun 19 Apr 2009 - 5:50  #
I have a couple characters in this realm and whenever I log on with any of them I always either
1) disconnect at random times (I cna still move but everyone else is shows doing what they were last doing on the spot)
2) whenver I go into a group with more then 5 people (BG's, raids) i ALWAYS disconnect.
I have tried cycling the router and deleting addons etc. but i still have this problem. Any help would be appreciated as I have had this problem for a week now and it has made WOW unplayable for me
leewaihom 
FelhoundFelhound

Thu 23 Apr 2009 - 18:31  #
u might need to check ur internet service supplier cos this would happen because u got too much flows of information into ur wow-client at once and ur PC can't deal with all of them.
also it could be the regional internet breakdown and this sort of thing happens cos i read so many article about such disconnect in NGAcn.cc, the biggest wow forum in china.
or maybe u accidently open some effect that was not open before; such accident might be caused by accidentlly pressing multi-keys like CTRL+m=silence.

disconnecting

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Shanghai 上海 CN1, CN5 / Guangdong CN10 -
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum