Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

The9 is fooling us

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Male Age : 41

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Smallearth
Guild: The Crazy waiguorens

The9 is fooling us _
  The9 is fooling us I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009 - 5:46  #
Ok, start to piss me a little too much. Bging with friends this mornig and suddenly server down AGAIN?!!! WFT is the forkin9 doing? sheet on them. Peace on them. really ......
Resto 
DefiasDefias

The9 is fooling us _
  The9 is fooling us I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009 - 5:56  #
was a winning AB too.... nerd
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

The9 is fooling us _
  The9 is fooling us I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009 - 6:04  #
Really I dunno what the hell they are doing. If I could I would call them to insult them badly. Really I feel they just do this because they gonna lose the license. Good for them, when you're not professional you don't get business....
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

The9 is fooling us _
  The9 is fooling us I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009 - 6:13  #
Must absolutly read this :

http://seekingalpha.com/article/91552-why-activision-must-renew-the9-s-world-of-warcraft-contract

they say perhaps we gonna have to start from scratch if wow go to netease...........................................

Starting to consider making a game break

Last edited by bolomas on Wed 13 May 2009 - 6:20; edited 1 time in total
nikitoss1992 
SuccubusSuccubus
nikitoss1992

Male
Character in WOW
Server: 艾萨拉
Name: Hael
Guild:

The9 is fooling us _
  The9 is fooling us I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009 - 6:15  #
are the servers still down? netease said that the acc information will be safely moved from the9 and that players wont loose anything.
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

The9 is fooling us _
  The9 is fooling us I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009 - 6:19  #
they were up this morning and then suddenly everyone disconnected and DOWN AGAIN!!!!! FFFFOORK THEM
nikitoss1992 
SuccubusSuccubus
nikitoss1992

Male
Character in WOW
Guild:

The9 is fooling us _
  The9 is fooling us I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009 - 6:22  #
lol damn it i wanted to play when i got home
Rainfall 
ImpImp

The9 is fooling us _
  The9 is fooling us I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009 - 6:22  #
bolomas wrote:
Must absolutly read this :

http://seekingalpha.com/article/91552-why-activision-must-renew-the9-s-world-of-warcraft-contract

they say perhaps we gonna have to start from scratch if wow go to netease...........................................

Starting to consider making a game break

I think the author of that article has no idea what he's talking about and is just speculating. I'm sure ActBlizz would not allow that to happen.
nikitoss1992 
SuccubusSuccubus
nikitoss1992

Male
Character in WOW
Guild:

The9 is fooling us _
  The9 is fooling us I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009 - 6:28  #
thats what i thought....loosing acc information is just....inhumane
dilannn 
ImpImp

The9 is fooling us _
  The9 is fooling us I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009 - 6:29  #
Fucking stupid GAME, we are like on a pirate server. The only difference is that is is official....
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

The9 is fooling us _
  The9 is fooling us I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009 - 6:36  #
Rainfall wrote:

I think the author of that article has no idea what he's talking about and is just speculating. I'm sure ActBlizz would not allow that to happen.

The problem is the new agreement The9 inserted in yesterday's patch. It says that we have no rights over our accounts. Perhaps they are just brewing shit, but still. Saw some Chinese forums about this and people looked very concerned about these new terms....

But yeah I also believe they won't do such kind of stupid move. It Must.
Resto 
DefiasDefias

The9 is fooling us _
  The9 is fooling us I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009 - 6:50  #
/rant
dilannn 
ImpImp

The9 is fooling us _
  The9 is fooling us I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009 - 7:19  #
I have a proposal... next time when the game is on, just log in and delete your char, before the9 does, and stop playing that game...
I rather delete my acc alone than having deleted by the9
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

The9 is fooling us _
  The9 is fooling us I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009 - 7:29  #
TURN ON THE GOD DAMNSERVER

nerd nerd nerd nerd nerd nerd
Odin 
CorpseCorpse

The9 is fooling us _
  The9 is fooling us I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009 - 8:05  #
i like your little pic to go with that post lol
Resto 
DefiasDefias

The9 is fooling us _
  The9 is fooling us I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009 - 8:18  #
that picture actually reflects his paly playing style i.e roll/smash face on keyboard ftw
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

The9 is fooling us _
  The9 is fooling us I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009 - 8:28  #
lol Resto.

I was toying a little in chinese wow forums(http://bbs.wowchina.com/wow/bbs_list.aspx?forum_id=Cool, like hundreds of posts asking when server will be on again and the GM answers are bla bla bla emergency maintenance(we bailed, cut the server we all at starbucks having frappucino), don t have any idea of the time it ll be on again(we doing our little strike so please understand and be patient)... FOOOOOOORK SHHHHEEEET PEEEEACE ON THEM

I WANT IT NAAAOW

nerd nerd nerd nerd nerd nerd
Ashra 
DragonmawDragonmaw

Male Age : 49

Character in WOW
Server: Bronzebeard
Name: Rectum, Salty, Carebear and all the others..
Guild: yes

The9 is fooling us _
  The9 is fooling us I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009 - 8:47  #
You gotta laugh really. This couldn't happen anywhere else in the world but China. The last oasis where customer service and professionalism just do not exist. It was only to be expected that the9's response would be that of a jilted 15 year old girl, its the national norm (stamp feet, pout bottom lip and rub eyes to boo hoo, proceed to throw handbag on the floor and fold arms). The9 have been complacent lazy c#nts since the beginning, a throwback to the "job for life" communist work ethic? "we got the contract hahaa" I only hope that Netease learn from the mistakes that they made and pull their thumbs outta their arse. It would be unfair to judge them so soon but i fear the cultural stigma runs from the local veg vendor to the big corporations. They hav invested in shiny new servers and perhaps this time around their will be a clause enabling Blizz employees to have a hands on approach to running it within the company as this has all been bad press for them and activision.

On the character transfer side as far as i know all characters still have ownership retained by Blizz and not the local vendor so I don't think their will be a problem, to address fears there was a press snippet i read the other day saying any problems transferring character data and the character would be re-introduced t level70 and full T6...which would be obsolete within a week of playing anyway.

I've had my rant...gonna go buy beer now.

t-ra
Rainfall 
ImpImp

The9 is fooling us _
  The9 is fooling us I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009 - 8:56  #
Does anyone know when the transition is supposed to be taking place? Is the big shift to netease supposed to be happening now, or sometime later?
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

The9 is fooling us _
  The9 is fooling us I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009 - 9:05  #
Rainfall wrote:
Does anyone know when the transition is supposed to be taking place? Is the big shift to netease supposed to be happening now, or sometime later?

So I m a little too lazy to go get back the source of what I m gonna to say but seems, server are supposed to shutdown the 7 june, then transition may take some times. I've seen from same source transition would start the 9 june, and server would be back at an undetermined time. Now I dunno if these infos are accurate.

There's an official website from netease dedicated to the transition. Not a lot of info for now as I'm sure they don't know a lot more than us ^^. and below the link to this website(chinese) :
http://wow.163.com/
Ashra 
DragonmawDragonmaw

Character in WOW

The9 is fooling us _
  The9 is fooling us I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009 - 9:12  #
Yah this is the ...somewhat ropey translation...

Frequently Asked Questions

欢迎来到《魔兽世界》中国大陆地区的过渡网站! Welcome to the "World of Warcraft" in mainland China's transition Web site! 本网站旨在为《魔兽世界》玩家提供有关中国大陆地区游戏运营过渡的信息。 This site aims to "World of Warcraft" players provide the game operator in China, the transition information. 我们的目标是尽最大可能帮助玩家实现平稳过渡,并持续提供有关过渡的信息。 Our goal is to help the players to the maximum extent possible to achieve a smooth transition and continue to provide information relating to the transition.

未来有关《魔兽世界》运营过渡的消息将即时发布在本网站。 The future of "World of Warcraft," the news operation of the transition will be immediately posted on this website. 我们也将随时根据新的信息不断更新此FAQ。 We will also at any time based on new information to update this FAQ.

过渡期间,我还能继续玩《魔兽世界》吗? During the transitional period, I will continue to play "World of Warcraft," it?
我们的第一要务是保证平稳过渡。 Our top priority is to ensure a smooth transition. 但在设置游戏时,也许有必要会关闭服务器。 However, when the game settings, it may be necessary to close the server. 我们将尽最大努力,把可能发生的中断服务降到最低。 We will do our best efforts, the possible disruption of services to a minimum.

此前《魔兽世界》的全部服务,包括安全令牌、付费更名等,在过渡期后还会保留吗? Prior to "World of Warcraft" all services, including security tokens, such as pay-renamed in the transitional period will be retained after it?
我们的目标是最可能多地继续提供这些服务。 Our goal is more than the most likely to continue to provide those services. 但是,由于过渡工作的开展,可能有必要更改甚至取消其中某些服务。 However, due to the work of the transition, it may be necessary to change or even cancel some services. 我们将随着过渡工作的进展提供更多信息。 We will progress with the transition to provide more information.

这对《巫妖王之怒》在中国大陆的上市有何影响? This "angry Lich King" in China, the impact of the listing?
我们还在努力为《巫妖王之怒》在中国大陆的发布作准备。 We are also making efforts to "Wrath of Lich King" in China in preparation for release. 我们将随着发布时间的临近提供更多信息。 With the release we will be approaching the time to provide more information.

由于这一变更,《魔兽世界》会改变按时间收费的经营模式吗? As a result of this change, "World of Warcraft" will change by the time you charge the business model?
不会,《魔兽世界》将继续按照原来按时间收费的方式运营。 No, "World of Warcraft" will continue to time in accordance with the original operating fees.

我从哪里可以得到更多有关过渡情况的消息? Where can I get more information about the transition of the news?
我们将继续通过本站向《魔兽世界》社区玩家发布有关过渡情况的消息。 We will continue through the site to the "World of Warcraft" players the community release of the information relating to the transition. 请在未来数周持续关注本站。 Please continue to concern the next few weeks this site.
Ashra 
DragonmawDragonmaw

Character in WOW

The9 is fooling us _
  The9 is fooling us I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009 - 9:14  #
so pretty vague...

I love

"this angry lich king"

by the way, the9's offices are just beside the metro stop of Zhangjiang park line2 (SH) if u wanna go throw rotten veg at them....
Prayzz 
Edwin Van CleefEdwin Van Cleef

The9 is fooling us _
  The9 is fooling us I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009 - 9:24  #
ok guys,

right now i think the best thing to do is just to wait it out. Over the UT, the forums and the channels i've heard some nasty Bull(..)t these days including people's account being hacked and will be hacked. some suggest that everything we've worked for will be stolen or be removed.

I think that in the end we don't have anything to worry about, so we should just let the9 do whatever the F they want, and hopefully we can get back online soon

and besides, its a communist country no matter what they claim.
Ashra 
DragonmawDragonmaw

Character in WOW

The9 is fooling us _
  The9 is fooling us I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009 - 10:10  #
www.WOFchina.com

are theservers down as the9 frantically tries to clone accounts and aspects of WOW for its ahem...."new" game

93% of revenue is a big hit to their pockets, sure they could just copy warcraft? not in China! A country with such strict anti piracy laws ..ahaha!

so dunno if WOF is a hoax or not, no more information, but why is it not .cn?

anyway in a country where Mao was quoted as saying

"At examinations whispering into each other's ears and taking other people's places ought to be allowed. If your answer is good and I copy it, then mine should be counted as good,"

anything goes eh

.......servers are offline as the dropped Bolo's honor points, will be back up as soon as they are found.
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

The9 is fooling us _
  The9 is fooling us I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009 - 10:18  #
Ashra wrote:

.......servers are offline as the dropped Bolo's honor points, will be back up as soon as they are found.

CHEERS clapclap clapclap clapclap The9 is fooling us Bras clapclap clapclap clapclap
Khelben 
HarpyHarpy
Khelben

Character in WOW
Server:
Name: Overpowered
Guild: Foreign Shards

The9 is fooling us _
  The9 is fooling us I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009 - 10:29  #
I'm going to the building and throwing eggs for everyone! Bringing back a survenir!
bcastleberg 
SuccubusSuccubus
bcastleberg

Male Age : 45

Character in WOW
Server: 瑞文戴尔pvp,马多兰pve, 山丘之王pvp
Name: Fartblossom,Bonehead,Greathealer,Retibution
Guild: pve, Cow eaters

The9 is fooling us _
  The9 is fooling us I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009 - 13:30  #
anybody see USA forums on USAWOW about them have problems with main. funny
It was extended like 3 oor 4 times haha
The Duder 
MurlocMurloc

The9 is fooling us _
  The9 is fooling us I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009 - 13:40  #
Nice timing for this "your accounts belong to us" patch. I have a feeling accounts are gonna be held hostage in an attempt to get players to move to WOF. It won't surprise me in the slightest if it's a direct ripoff.

Apparently the9 doesn't have a clue that they are pretty much just losing more and more customers by playing this game with the servers.
The Duder 
MurlocMurloc

The9 is fooling us _
  The9 is fooling us I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009 - 13:45  #
Even the www.wowchina.com page has been stripped down at the moment. Next thing we'll see is a redirect to www.woFchina.com. Haha. Wankers at the9.
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

The9 is fooling us _
  The9 is fooling us I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009 - 13:49  #
WOW SERVER CLOSED GUYS GO SEE MY LAST TOPIC. THX FOR PLAYING...
bcastleberg 
SuccubusSuccubus
bcastleberg

Male Age : 45

Character in WOW
Server: 瑞文戴尔pvp,马多兰pve, 山丘之王pvp
Name: Fartblossom,Bonehead,Greathealer,Retibution
Guild: pve, Cow eaters

The9 is fooling us _
  The9 is fooling us I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009 - 13:55  #
i do not think its been stipped.

First page is new patchdownloads, a top you see enter website tab.

also it been off and on like that all day.
Sponsored content 

The9 is fooling us _
  The9 is fooling us I_icon_minitime  #

The9 is fooling us

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com