Getting Started
Official links and tools
PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 
 

 Horde Severely Outnumbered!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Rainfall 
ImpImp

Posts : 24
Joined : 2008-12-10

  Wed 20 May 2009 - 12:11  #
...Does anyone else find this to be true on their server? I play on a PVE (guo wang something something) server horde-side, and on BGs we are consistently outnumbered. 9 out of 10 Alterac Valleys are 40 A vs 25 H. Does anyone play on a horde friendly server? I don't raid, so it makes grinding honor for good weapons a slow and frustrating process.

And I am so sick of seeing night elves. Everywhere.
The Duder 
MurlocMurloc

Posts : 37
Joined : 2009-05-13

  Wed 20 May 2009 - 13:48  #
My server is Horde dominant, but that changes when you enter a BG of course. I don't bother with BGs anymore (boring for me) so it isn't an issue.
dellpcr 
ImpImp

Posts : 22
Joined : 2008-12-09

Character in WOW
Server: Anachronos
Name: Pandemic
Guild:

  Wed 20 May 2009 - 14:21  #
Our battlegroup is too horde dominated! I HATE it!

99% of the AV r horde won and it takes around 3 matches for us to win the daily bg. -.-

I am on the Varimathras server and battlegroup 11.
Rainfall 
ImpImp

Posts : 24
Joined : 2008-12-10

  Wed 20 May 2009 - 18:21  #
The Duder wrote:
My server is Horde dominant, but that changes when you enter a BG of course. I don't bother with BGs anymore (boring for me) so it isn't an issue.

What do you do then? Raid?
Rainfall 
ImpImp

Posts : 24
Joined : 2008-12-10

  Wed 20 May 2009 - 18:22  #
dellpcr wrote:
Our battlegroup is too horde dominated! I HATE it!

99% of the AV r horde won and it takes around 3 matches for us to win the daily bg. -.-

I am on the Varimathras server and battlegroup 11.

My server takes 6-8 AVs to get one where we win. It's extremely frustrating.

What's a "battlegroup"? And I don't know the Chinese version of Varimathras either ;p
The Duder 
MurlocMurloc

Posts : 37
Joined : 2009-05-13

  Thu 21 May 2009 - 1:11  #
Rainfall wrote:

What do you do then? Raid?

I only play PvE in a raiding guild. We're farming Black Temple and Sunwell for gear at the moment.
Prayzz 
Edwin Van CleefEdwin Van Cleef

Posts : 61
Joined : 2008-01-15

  Thu 21 May 2009 - 10:34  #
lol don't mind that duder i know he probably never killed a player in his life before, he's the type of pve noob that can only spam one spell at a boss. i mean theres nothing wrong with raiding (everyone went to sunwell and BT before), but sucking at something doesn't mean you should avoid it haha
dellpcr 
ImpImp

Posts : 22
Joined : 2008-12-09

Character in WOW
Server: Anachronos
Name: Pandemic
Guild:

  Thu 21 May 2009 - 12:21  #
Rainfall wrote:
dellpcr wrote:
Our battlegroup is too horde dominated! I HATE it!

99% of the AV r horde won and it takes around 3 matches for us to win the daily bg. -.-

I am on the Varimathras server and battlegroup 11.

My server takes 6-8 AVs to get one where we win. It's extremely frustrating.

What's a "battlegroup"? And I don't know the Chinese version of Varimathras either ;p


Varimathras - 瓦里玛萨斯
A battlegroup is the bunch of servers that go into the same bgs, for example, you could be on a different server than me and still get in the same bg, as long as you are in the same battlegroup.
Rainfall 
ImpImp

Posts : 24
Joined : 2008-12-10

  Fri 22 May 2009 - 9:46  #
dellpcr wrote:
Rainfall wrote:
dellpcr wrote:
Our battlegroup is too horde dominated! I HATE it!

99% of the AV r horde won and it takes around 3 matches for us to win the daily bg. -.-

I am on the Varimathras server and battlegroup 11.

My server takes 6-8 AVs to get one where we win. It's extremely frustrating.

What's a "battlegroup"? And I don't know the Chinese version of Varimathras either ;p


Varimathras - 瓦里玛萨斯
A battlegroup is the bunch of servers that go into the same bgs, for example, you could be on a different server than me and still get in the same bg, as long as you are in the same battlegroup.


Really, I didn't know about Battlegroups. How do you join one? That would be easier I think than constantly being outnumbered. Stupid Honor grinds.

And also, how do people raid in China? I understand it's very command/cooperation based, which is hard to do if you can't read the language.
The Duder 
MurlocMurloc

Posts : 37
Joined : 2009-05-13

  Fri 22 May 2009 - 12:55  #
Prayzz wrote:
(everyone went to sunwell and BT before),

Put up or shut up. Everyone can "raid a BG" for honor. Where's all your uber gear to prove you've been to BT or SW?
yryana 
RaptorRaptor

Posts : 79
Joined : 2007-09-22
Male
Character in WOW
Server: Warsong PRC PvP (战歌)
Name: Yryana
Guild:

  Fri 22 May 2009 - 19:13  #
I don't know about chinese servers. But before the nerf patch in EU SWP has been the hardest instance around up to that date. And also what's all the talk about gear. I see it merely as the need to see all of the cool content (Yes i'm still very happy if i get smth).
The Duder 
MurlocMurloc

Posts : 37
Joined : 2009-05-13

  Sat 23 May 2009 - 3:15  #
It's still pretty tough, even with the boss nerfs IMO.

I like seeing all of the game content...and that's the reason I like being in a raiding guild rather than a PvP guild.

I got a really nice drop in SW last night Smile
Rainfall 
ImpImp

Posts : 24
Joined : 2008-12-10

  Tue 26 May 2009 - 5:19  #
The Duder wrote:
It's still pretty tough, even with the boss nerfs IMO.

I like seeing all of the game content...and that's the reason I like being in a raiding guild rather than a PvP guild.

I got a really nice drop in SW last night Smile

That'd be the only reason I'd ever considering raiding, to see the game content (seems a ton of story is also played out in raid-only areas).

Which brings me to ask again, how do you raid in China? Do you join a chinese guild? Look for raid group?
The Duder 
MurlocMurloc

Posts : 37
Joined : 2009-05-13

  Fri 29 May 2009 - 3:44  #
I raid in a Chinese guild.

On my server, there are also a lot of gold raids into BT and HS. The drops go for a lot of gold though.
Sponsored content 


  Today at 3:16  #
 

Horde Severely Outnumbered!

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: WoW ingame talk :: General -
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion