Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

about transfer and servers down and...well everything

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
leewaihom 
FelhoundFelhound

about transfer and servers down and...well everything _
  about transfer and servers down and...well everything I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Jun 2009 - 20:32  #
i am an interpreter of chinese and english in real life and i love this game a lot. i don't see any english news about the data transfer from the 9 to netease so i'm writing this, just to be informative.

1.servers will be down for 2 weeks. time of re-opening depends on ... well luck.

2.after the transfer, new cards will be released to recharge your account. the price of the card remains 30RMB each 4000minutes. i don't know where you can find one because we dont live together, so it is best that u consult your friends in your city. new company's name is netease, or Wangyi in pinyin, or simply say www.163.com and your friend will know which one it is.

3.no one knows when WOTLK will be released because the 9 is sueing blizzard and according to china laws, if a chinese agent company sues a foreign company, the product of this foreign company shall not be sold in china. who knows how long it will be? i think only Cenarious does.

4.watch out your accounts. rumors has it that hackers are more active before and shortly after the transfer. the best way to prevent Trojans and viruses it to install anti-trojans and anti-virus softwares. also it is strongly recommended that u apply a matrix card from netease. my suggestion is that u change ur wow.exe into something else like 1234.exe.

5. whisper 天之宇 in game, maduolan server, region 1/4 if u have anymore questions after the transfer. also u can try kim-lee-7@163.com. that's my e-mail box. but plz don't send me any "ten ways to find her g spot" to remind me that i'm still single. i hate to be told the truth.
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

about transfer and servers down and...well everything I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jun 2009 - 15:02  #
lol thx alot dude
Ashra 
DragonmawDragonmaw

Male Age : 49

Character in WOW
Server: Bronzebeard
Name: Rectum, Salty, Carebear and all the others..
Guild: yes

about transfer and servers down and...well everything I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jun 2009 - 15:18  #
Yeah thanks for the info! I never thought to think that our exisiting matrix cards wouldn't work :S
laowaiGuy 
MurlocMurloc
laowaiGuy

Male Age : 34

Character in WOW
Server: Bronzebeard
Name: Glowbug
Guild:

about transfer and servers down and...well everything I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun 2009 - 14:40  #
leewaihom wrote:
also it is strongly recommended that u apply a matrix card from netease.

what is a matrix card? is it that 6 'xx xx xx' digit pin-code-thing you click after you login with in the game? if so, how do i get one from Netease? if i'm talking about the right thing, a chinese guy helped me set up a The9 'one', but; heh, i guess i won't have that anymore.
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Male Age : 41

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Smallearth
Guild: The Crazy waiguorens

about transfer and servers down and...well everything I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2009 - 15:16  #
The new cards from netease will have new matrix on them, once we get an hand on the new account interface be sure there will be a How to setup the new matrix on this forum.
Lore 
RaptorRaptor
Lore

Male Age : 51

Character in WOW
Server: 六区 - 永恒之井
Name: Lore
Guild: Heaven Corner

about transfer and servers down and...well everything I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun 2009 - 20:27  #
The new cards do indeed have a matrix on the back (rectangular instead of square, with A-G and 1-12)

I saw a store selling them earlier today so picked up a couple. Very flimsy card, two of them feel about equivalent to one of the old ones. They do indeed look just like the image I linked to in the sticky thread. with the warcraftchina url and "BattleNet" written along the bottom of the front side. The design is all landscape as opposed to portrait, but other than that and the weight of the card, not a huge difference.

Then again, then could be good fakes - won't know if they work until NetEase gets it together though.
Khelben 
HarpyHarpy
Khelben

Character in WOW
Server:
Name: Overpowered
Guild: Foreign Shards

about transfer and servers down and...well everything I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun 2009 - 21:42  #
What's the website listed on the card?
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Male Age : 41

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Smallearth
Guild: The Crazy waiguorens

about transfer and servers down and...well everything I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Jun 2009 - 9:56  #
probably warcraftchina.com it will be the new domain name
Lore 
RaptorRaptor
Lore

Male Age : 51

Character in WOW
Server: 六区 - 永恒之井
Name: Lore
Guild: Heaven Corner

about transfer and servers down and...well everything I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Jun 2009 - 16:06  #
Yes. www.warcraftchina.com is the one shown on the front of the card.
Sponsored content 

about transfer and servers down and...well everything I_icon_minitime  #

about transfer and servers down and...well everything

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Free forum hosting | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com