Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Keep playing WOW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
bcastleberg 
SuccubusSuccubus
bcastleberg

Male Age : 45

Character in WOW
Server: 瑞文戴尔pvp,马多兰pve, 山丘之王pvp
Name: Fartblossom,Bonehead,Greathealer,Retibution
Guild: pve, Cow eaters

Keep playing WOW - Page 2 _
  Keep playing WOW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009 - 18:26  #
ye i trying sho oline
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Male Age : 41

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Smallearth
Guild: The Crazy waiguorens

Keep playing WOW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009 - 18:59  #
Unfortunatly I don t have the original cds too so can t play diablo on battle.net : (
nikitoss1992 
SuccubusSuccubus
nikitoss1992

Male
Character in WOW
Server: 艾萨拉
Name: Hael
Guild:

Keep playing WOW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009 - 7:22  #
if you dont have original warcraft 3 cds u can play through Garena client. Its free and has lots of players online. I dun have the original cd either, however garena can easily replace Battle.net
Ryan 
ImpImp

Male Age : 39

Character in WOW
Server: Warsong
Name: Ryane
Guild: Knights of the Round

Keep playing WOW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009 - 14:46  #
if you don't have D2 disks we can still play ip and open games which i dont think you need disks for
mrmark 
KoboldKobold
mrmark

Character in WOW
Server: 战歌
Name: Raghnok
Guild: Foreign Shards

Keep playing WOW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009 - 4:28  #
fluberwinter wrote:
Coming to Naxpgamming!
what's ur realm and player name? Let's team up!

Everybody else coming to naxpgaming, find me on the Blizzlike Classic realm under Alliance's player name Draeumes (Dreanei Mage). Now lvl 18

See you there, peeps
mrmark 
KoboldKobold
mrmark

Character in WOW
Server: 战歌
Name: Raghnok
Guild: Foreign Shards

Keep playing WOW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009 - 5:12  #
bolomas wrote:
Guys I moved to naxpgaming.com it seems to be the only place I have the less connection issues. They have a blizzlike realm but well, starting from lv1 or jumping out of the window, I m still wondering which one I prefer, might jump. Besides that they have a blizzlike highrate, still need to grind some stuff and the progression feel a little bit messy but might be the one I ll end in. Otherwise there s an Arenafun, you go buy your gear to vendors, gem enchant etc and gogogo arena powa. so if anyone interested to do some arena for fun, might be cool. My wish would be to start on a normal rate blizzlike realm at lv 70 in ok gear with some g but looks like it s not gonna happen Sad
you can also just check out one of their other servers. they don't only have one blizzlike server, you know ;-)
Fluberwinter 
DragonspawnDragonspawn
Fluberwinter

Male Age : 29

Character in WOW
Name: Wushu/Thron
Guild: The Crazy Waiguoren

Keep playing WOW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009 - 14:17  #
mrmark wrote:
fluberwinter wrote:
Coming to Naxpgamming!
what's ur realm and player name? Let's team up!

Everybody else coming to naxpgaming, find me on the Blizzlike Classic realm under Alliance's player name Draeumes (Dreanei Mage). Now lvl 18

See you there, peeps

I was in the Arena Servers, but my guy got deleted, so... I'm actually gonna take a break from WoW for a while...

Got a test at end of this week for school so...
Have fun ppl
Ashra 
DragonmawDragonmaw

Male Age : 49

Character in WOW
Server: Bronzebeard
Name: Rectum, Salty, Carebear and all the others..
Guild: yes

Keep playing WOW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009 - 10:41  #
OK totally addicted to EVE, it has learning curve like your studying quantum physics, but once you've run all the tutorials its ace!! A world away from WOW so if u try don't expect a space version of ur current game. Give it a chance....I HATED it for the first few days but persevered through boredom.... really getting to grips with the basics now and loving the game, will deff continue subscriptions past the trial on this one.
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW
Name: Smallearth
Guild: The Crazy waiguorens

Keep playing WOW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Jun 2009 - 10:06  #
Ashra you still playing eve? I just finished planescape torment and I'm looking for another stuff crunchy. What pain me most with starting in eve is that I'm sure I won't be able to continue the subscribtion(anti credit card on the net).
wyeme 
MurlocMurloc

Character in WOW
Server: Shanghai 1
Name: Serulas
Guild: the foreigners

Keep playing WOW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Jun 2009 - 11:03  #
In Eve, I got up to a destroyer class ship, finished all the tutorial/career missions, and then was like... uh, what do I do now? Went and did some random missions from a random agent, rewards were crap. The career mission guys tell you to go see some other agent who's like 17 systems away... hauling all my crap there didn't seem like fun especially if they just told me to go right back. So far, though I get the mechanics of the game, there's just no sticky factor in it for me.

I mean, my new destroyer was cool and kicked butt in the career missions, but this endless cycle of buying new ships and spending hours flying around trying to get it all equiped just didn't have the same addictive loot-whore feel as WoW. I think the team-play and having a specific role are elements that are a big part of what I'm missing along with some sense of tactics. Other than setting orbit distances, locking a target, and activating your weapons, there's not a lot to the combat system that I've found... maybe if they had ship maneuvers or something that made a difference... otherwise it's just outfitting your craft with long/medium/close combat range, there's not a lot of strategy/gear tweaking to be done, though the selection and variety of weapons is near rediculous in quantity and scope.

The game is gorgeous though and very detailed. Things seemed sized appropriately and proper scale. The map is rediculously large, so if you want to meet anyone that didn't start in the same zone, I think you're in for hours of hopping around to find them (and through some dangerous areas too).

So I don't know... maybe I'll try playing the last few days of my trial account and see if it's any more provoking, but so far, doesn't seem so exciting to me.
Sponsored content 

Keep playing WOW - Page 2 I_icon_minitime  #

Keep playing WOW

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com