Getting Started
Official links and tools
PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 
 

 The big launch approaches!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Ashra 
DragonmawDragonmaw

Posts : 133
Joined : 2008-10-13
Male Age : 42
Location : ShaaaaaaaaangHai

Character in WOW
Server: Bronzebeard
Name: Rectum, Salty, Carebear and all the others..
Guild: yes

  Wed 17 Jun 2009 - 10:56  #
My Chinese is rudimentary at best so I rely on this site for my info Smile

That being said, with the re launch and netease all guns blazing (hopefully) in a few days....

.....I hear that account time from the 9 is lost, but netease will credit accounts for transitional downtime so everyone can get straight back on, but, do we have a new link for the new card charge ups? and poss a tutorial or rough guide to take us gently through our first time.

...also any news on netease security? new matrix cards? surely our old matrix will be null and void now?

I know you guys are all busy but if anyone has any info, prior to the actual relaunch that would be ace!!


Really appreciate all his site and its contributors have done in bringing together and helping the foreign contingent of good old CWOW!!
bcastleberg 
SuccubusSuccubus

Posts : 223
Joined : 2009-04-15
Male Age : 38
Location : shenzhen

Character in WOW
Server: 瑞文戴尔pvp,马多兰pve, 山丘之王pvp
Name: Fartblossom,Bonehead,Greathealer,Retibution
Guild: pve, Cow eaters

  Wed 17 Jun 2009 - 11:23  #
well is that just for major servers, because says only major servers not all of them. minor are few weeks later
Khelben 
HarpyHarpy

Posts : 107
Joined : 2008-09-16

Character in WOW
Server:
Name: Overpowered
Guild: Foreign Shards

  Wed 17 Jun 2009 - 13:07  #
Basically from what I've read on the forums there will be a new site that Netease will launch but is not up currently. On this site you will need to create an account for their services, this will be different from your wow account. It says the standard stuff about how you will need to verify with an e-mail address.

Then it will ask for your previous wow account name and password, then it will bind it to your account.
Uberpwnerer 
Blind DragonBlind Dragon

Posts : 151
Joined : 2009-05-15
Male Location : Beijing

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

  Thu 18 Jun 2009 - 8:51  #
do we have a release date?

I wanna get back on my poor warrior whos been neglected for almost two months.

poor neruat Sad
VerySerious 
ImpImp

Posts : 19
Joined : 2009-05-20
Male
Character in WOW
Server: CN2 Warsong
Name: Juggs/Rotten/Faintfire
Guild: Foreign Shards

  Thu 18 Jun 2009 - 10:16  #
by major servers... which ones are we talking about? i hope to some day be able to make a DK. neruat, i too miss my pally/rogue/mage/priest... etc.
Khelben 
HarpyHarpy

Posts : 107
Joined : 2008-09-16

Character in WOW
Server:
Name: Overpowered
Guild: Foreign Shards

  Thu 18 Jun 2009 - 14:34  #
Well apparently to how the system is setup, the major servers will probably be the ones like located in major populated areas. I don't believe it will affect our ability to play the game early as it seems like the system is setup allowing you to choose what server you want to play on.
bolomas 
AdminAdmin

Posts : 1726
Joined : 2009-05-12
Male Age : 33
Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Smallearth
Guild: The Crazy waiguorens

  Fri 19 Jun 2009 - 4:18  #
I think we will have to be patient caus Netease was supposed to get the autorization from the governement to exploit the game, and they didn't communicate about that till now. I've heard that the governement don't like too much knowing their Chinese youth spending hours on online games, so they might caus some troubles. Also I find Netease is not transparent at all with the informations, it's been one week they didn't update their transition website.

So well, play something esle till then ^^

_________________
When you log on a realm type "/join english" to get in touch with the community members.
WoW English/Chinese glossary (2000+ translated words) found on wow-in-chinese.jfs-web.ch
English speakers are consolidating on the same realm for Cataclysm check this thread
bcastleberg 
SuccubusSuccubus

Posts : 223
Joined : 2009-04-15
Male Age : 38
Location : shenzhen

Character in WOW
Server: 瑞文戴尔pvp,马多兰pve, 山丘之王pvp
Name: Fartblossom,Bonehead,Greathealer,Retibution
Guild: pve, Cow eaters

  Fri 19 Jun 2009 - 7:19  #
i agree i feelling its going be postpone, if not they would said something by now. Porbably netease does not want get poeple hopes up.
Khelben 
HarpyHarpy

Posts : 107
Joined : 2008-09-16

Character in WOW
Server:
Name: Overpowered
Guild: Foreign Shards

  Fri 19 Jun 2009 - 7:31  #
Current reports have pegged 23rd as the soonest they'll be up.
mrmark 
KoboldKobold

Posts : 30
Joined : 2009-03-03
Male Age : 33

Character in WOW
Server: 战歌
Name: Raghnok
Guild: Foreign Shards

  Fri 19 Jun 2009 - 11:22  #
bolomas wrote:
I think we will have to be patient caus Netease was supposed to get the autorization from the governement to exploit the game, and they didn't communicate about that till now. I've heard that the governement don't like too much knowing their Chinese youth spending hours on online games, so they might caus some troubles. Also I find Netease is not transparent at all with the informations, it's been one week they didn't update their transition website.

So well, play something esle till then ^^
what's their transition website then?
Ashra 
DragonmawDragonmaw

Posts : 133
Joined : 2008-10-13
Male Age : 42
Location : ShaaaaaaaaangHai

Character in WOW
Server: Bronzebeard
Name: Rectum, Salty, Carebear and all the others..
Guild: yes

  Fri 19 Jun 2009 - 11:29  #
haha, the government does not like their youth playing FOREIGN online games bol. They are trying to promote "home grown" products...possibly the same way as their cartoon policies off 2006...ban all non domestic cartoons from TV..........xenophobes ...cough*

Given the user base of CWOW in the mainland doubt hat would ever happen, imagine the crime rate if the 1.5 million unwashed acne ridden jobless masses had to leave the confines of the wang ba and find something to fill the void.....oh shit, it has happened!!....thanks Aion for repackaging lineage with wings and keeping the streets safe to walk!

On other news a psychotic Chinese player killed another last month in a "you ninja'd my epic sword scenario" nutters...."we're not in kansas anymore Toto!"
Khelben 
HarpyHarpy

Posts : 107
Joined : 2008-09-16

Character in WOW
Server:
Name: Overpowered
Guild: Foreign Shards

  Fri 19 Jun 2009 - 14:21  #
mrmark wrote:
what's their transition website then?

http://www.warcraftchina.com

From what the reviews have Aion actually seems like a pretty promising game. I however am a Blizzard fanboy so I'll probably hold off. As for the figure of 1.5 million, last April there was 1 million people on AT THE SAME time. So I would figure the fanbase to be at least 2-3 times that.
bcastleberg 
SuccubusSuccubus

Posts : 223
Joined : 2009-04-15
Male Age : 38
Location : shenzhen

Character in WOW
Server: 瑞文戴尔pvp,马多兰pve, 山丘之王pvp
Name: Fartblossom,Bonehead,Greathealer,Retibution
Guild: pve, Cow eaters

  Fri 19 Jun 2009 - 14:35  #
well, the game everbody thinks that will kill wow, is Darkfall Online from US side of the world. alot people talking about it.
Khelben 
HarpyHarpy

Posts : 107
Joined : 2008-09-16

Character in WOW
Server:
Name: Overpowered
Guild: Foreign Shards

  Fri 19 Jun 2009 - 14:41  #
Too be honest I think there will never be a "wow killer" because wow has become the benchmark and as long as every mmorpg after tries to emulate it then wow will always be on top.

I've seen so many games advertised as wow killers and wow's fanbase only continues to grow.
bcastleberg 
SuccubusSuccubus

Posts : 223
Joined : 2009-04-15
Male Age : 38
Location : shenzhen

Character in WOW
Server: 瑞文戴尔pvp,马多兰pve, 山丘之王pvp
Name: Fartblossom,Bonehead,Greathealer,Retibution
Guild: pve, Cow eaters

  Fri 19 Jun 2009 - 16:33  #
well darkfall is not like wow in anyway. its being said its future mmorpg.
Ashra 
DragonmawDragonmaw

Posts : 133
Joined : 2008-10-13
Male Age : 42
Location : ShaaaaaaaaangHai

Character in WOW
Server: Bronzebeard
Name: Rectum, Salty, Carebear and all the others..
Guild: yes

  Fri 19 Jun 2009 - 18:35  #
I have darkfall, its been on bittorrent for a while now, just waiting for the first pservers to have a look, it looks great but like all the new MMORPG's its the gameplay.

WOW has perfected this, and while graphically its a lump of shit, its the gameplay that keeps us there.

The same with WAR, i waited in line in the states to get that, was all amazing for the first few days, then u go back to WOW because its just not as polished. WOW has has what, 4/5 years to perfect its craft and still improves. I'm not a die hard fan, i just have never been impressed by any other release. DAOC was fukkin poop!! looked nice , but as the saying goes, you can't polish a turd.

just gonna sit tight and wait for the next gen WOW, should be great, we may get it in China 2 years after the rest of the world..roll on a transfer to japan or some other place where the sight of a graphically depicted bone will not reduce censors to gibbering wrecks.

Bol... AIon indeed looks great, but that stupid gameguard won't let me in, gonna have to upgrade my OS to 64bit to patch fix it then try it.... still lineage under the gloss tho Sad 3 days of killing angry mushrooms to level up and be able to wear the next tier of armour that looks like it came from a fetish night at a goth club.

bitter? bored moi?

hurry netease I need 2 more T6!!
bcastleberg 
SuccubusSuccubus

Posts : 223
Joined : 2009-04-15
Male Age : 38
Location : shenzhen

Character in WOW
Server: 瑞文戴尔pvp,马多兰pve, 山丘之王pvp
Name: Fartblossom,Bonehead,Greathealer,Retibution
Guild: pve, Cow eaters

  Sat 20 Jun 2009 - 5:59  #
what makes wow great is not game play. It because you can run wow on crappiest computer in world. All new games coming out u need a high end computer like for ageofconan and warhammer.
Wow is a pve carebear game for the older generation who want relaxing game. Wow is not really a pvp game not like warhammer and ageofconan. Why these game never made it big is u finding out thats there more carebear pve players then hardcore pvp players.
Khelben 
HarpyHarpy

Posts : 107
Joined : 2008-09-16

Character in WOW
Server:
Name: Overpowered
Guild: Foreign Shards

  Sat 20 Jun 2009 - 6:16  #
How is this not a PvP game? Wow Arena is quickly becoming one of the more popular E-Sport titles even though the game suffers from fundamentally being a PvE game first. Althought the end game PvP can never be perfected due to how the game was originally designed I don't think you can say that Blizzard isn't at least trying to make this game more PvP orientated. Look at the the steps they have taken, they have begun to balance around Arena now and they have improved PvP weapons to the same level as the best PvE weapons,

However to say that wow is great due to crappy graphics rather than gameplay is a retarded statement in my opinion. That's like saying something succeeded because its cheap and quality oesn't matter. Siuure being dirt cheap gets you some sales but it doesn't make you a bestselling game and poopular. Why isn't something like Runescape the dominant MMORPG in the world then? It's free to play and you can run it on a computer even crappier than the one needed for wow.
bcastleberg 
SuccubusSuccubus

Posts : 223
Joined : 2009-04-15
Male Age : 38
Location : shenzhen

Character in WOW
Server: 瑞文戴尔pvp,马多兰pve, 山丘之王pvp
Name: Fartblossom,Bonehead,Greathealer,Retibution
Guild: pve, Cow eaters

  Sat 20 Jun 2009 - 6:52  #
well runescape was big at one time, just graphics are worse then wow. Arena, please 5 vs 5 pvp. i talking about 500 vs 500 pvp like in ageofconan and warhammer. city sieges thats pvp. u never see that in wow. i talikng about massive pvp. In ageofconan and warhammer u do not have time rest u almost pvping all time. True pvp is outside in open land not inside arenas and battlegrounds. We could be like wow and fight outside orc all day pvping against each other so lame. I talking about massive pvp 24 hours. open rvr is future.
nikitoss1992 
SuccubusSuccubus

Posts : 201
Joined : 2008-11-15
Male
Character in WOW
Server: 艾萨拉
Name: Hael
Guild:

  Sat 20 Jun 2009 - 7:11  #
Bgcastleberg no offence but u talk like u never played wow...no city sieges? Lol 400 hordes raiding sw and other ally cities for the bear mount..not good enough? If u feel like getting ganked when ur leveling there sure are servers like that... Graphics dun make a great game gameplay does. Obviously wow Is getting 9s not for its "crappy graphics and casual gameplay".
bcastleberg 
SuccubusSuccubus

Posts : 223
Joined : 2009-04-15
Male Age : 38
Location : shenzhen

Character in WOW
Server: 瑞文戴尔pvp,马多兰pve, 山丘之王pvp
Name: Fartblossom,Bonehead,Greathealer,Retibution
Guild: pve, Cow eaters

  Sat 20 Jun 2009 - 7:33  #
i must be playing on crappier pvp server, no ganking, . Actually casual gameplay comes from blizzard lips themsleves. city sieges come on 1 time a day if lucky. i talking about 24 hours day. i not want bear mounts. If we just doing sieges for bear mounts thats even lamer.
Fluberwinter 
DragonspawnDragonspawn

Posts : 457
Joined : 2008-01-05
Male Age : 21
Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Wushu/Thron
Guild: The Crazy Waiguoren

  Sat 20 Jun 2009 - 7:45  #
Yeah, but WoW graphics don't age, and that is one of the keys of their success.
The Gameplay is awesome.
I mean look...
Compared to Runescape, that's not fighting, those are freaking robutts, there's no skill! It's all about gear! And, the PvE sucks Urubaens's balls, That means it sucks REAL bad!
Compare to AoC, all they got are boobies and... Graphics
Compare to WAR, It's a world made of paper! And gameplay ain't no good!

I love the PvE system, it requires coordination and dependencies of other classes!
bcastleberg 
SuccubusSuccubus

Posts : 223
Joined : 2009-04-15
Male Age : 38
Location : shenzhen

Character in WOW
Server: 瑞文戴尔pvp,马多兰pve, 山丘之王pvp
Name: Fartblossom,Bonehead,Greathealer,Retibution
Guild: pve, Cow eaters

  Sat 20 Jun 2009 - 7:53  #
it pve system of wow makes good, cartoon graphics wow.

Ageconan has alot, it make huge comeback problem with it its d10 and toon balance it not good.

warhmmaer could have been great, to many glitch aand people wants wow pve system but warhammers not pve.

problem everybody want to compare games to wow. Not everygame wants be like wow.
Khelben 
HarpyHarpy

Posts : 107
Joined : 2008-09-16

Character in WOW
Server:
Name: Overpowered
Guild: Foreign Shards

  Sat 20 Jun 2009 - 8:18  #
Everyone compares MMORPGS to WoW because WoW has become the Michael Jordan of MMORPGs. It has become the standard of success that every MMORPG wants to strive for. Obviously they know they can't just get there with a reskinned version of WoW so they will try to be different. It's just that we're all so enamored with WoW and it's appeal to both the hardcore and casual players.

As far as the graphics go, I mean honestly I think the trend is toward more power efficient platforms. I personally don't play on a gaming PC and I'm sure the majority of people who play MMORPGS do not either so I don't think amazing graphics really matters on a MMORPG as much as it does on a FPS.
bcastleberg 
SuccubusSuccubus

Posts : 223
Joined : 2009-04-15
Male Age : 38
Location : shenzhen

Character in WOW
Server: 瑞文戴尔pvp,马多兰pve, 山丘之王pvp
Name: Fartblossom,Bonehead,Greathealer,Retibution
Guild: pve, Cow eaters

  Sat 20 Jun 2009 - 8:34  #
this day of age the graphics count. u never call wow hardcore.

u can called casual game play never hard core.

if wow was hard we should be able pee on top wall and hit alliance capital.

Not have walk 50 miles to alliance capital. waste of time
nikitoss1992 
SuccubusSuccubus

Posts : 201
Joined : 2008-11-15
Male
Character in WOW
Server: 艾萨拉
Name: Hael
Guild:

  Sat 20 Jun 2009 - 10:47  #
thats what the people said when console war between xbox 360/ps3 and Wii....graphics graphics graphics...in the end Wii got the highest sales rate not the other two. No matter how good the game looks the gameplay is what matters. WoW has been up for over 4 years now and its popularity is still growing. It already broke all the records on the player database and no MMO will get close to it anytime soon. It all depends what you like to play some people like warhammer and eve and others, but some people love wow. But people there are many more people who love WoW then the other MMO's. WoW gets hardcore when you want it to get. I dont wanna get ganked while im leveling i think its just not fun to play that way.


Last edited by nikitoss1992 on Sat 20 Jun 2009 - 15:45; edited 1 time in total
bcastleberg 
SuccubusSuccubus

Posts : 223
Joined : 2009-04-15
Male Age : 38
Location : shenzhen

Character in WOW
Server: 瑞文戴尔pvp,马多兰pve, 山丘之王pvp
Name: Fartblossom,Bonehead,Greathealer,Retibution
Guild: pve, Cow eaters

  Sat 20 Jun 2009 - 11:06  #
i do not think wow still growing, i think wow has peeked, all wow does just throws out another expantion pack to keep people.

i love nintendo because was cheap and did not act like computer its a true console still.

Sony and x-box, price and started act like computer. having massive hardrives and new cpu cheaps, blue ray. Thats what i want computer not console.
nikitoss1992 
SuccubusSuccubus

Posts : 201
Joined : 2008-11-15
Male
Character in WOW
Server: 艾萨拉
Name: Hael
Guild:

  Sat 20 Jun 2009 - 11:32  #
if it didnt throw expansions it would get boring. Every company makes expansions to keep people playing
nikitoss1992 
SuccubusSuccubus

Posts : 201
Joined : 2008-11-15
Male
Character in WOW
Server: 艾萨拉
Name: Hael
Guild:

  Sat 20 Jun 2009 - 12:34  #
Hey Overpowered there is VCN PVP private server. Quite fun and not so laggy. Its WOTLK http://www.vcnserver.net/
Khelben 
HarpyHarpy

Posts : 107
Joined : 2008-09-16

Character in WOW
Server:
Name: Overpowered
Guild: Foreign Shards

  Sat 20 Jun 2009 - 14:09  #
I'd rather PvP on a chinese private server just for the ping. I'm not sure if I want to update my wow yet though but if Netease doesn't release news soon I'll probably go ahead and do that.

As far as WoW not being hardcore? In what way is it not hardcore? When new content gets released it definitely takes a while for people to progress. Sunwell took a while and Ulduar took a while as well. After a while Blizzard then nerfs the encounter so everyone can enjoy.

World PvP is a joke and in my mind can never be considered fun. Because when it just requires sheer numbers to win instead of actually requiring skill from individual players as well as tight coordination between teammates, how is that fun? Only when you center PvP into something small like the Arena does something like people's skill become apparent and I believe that's a lot more "hardcore" than just getting 400 people and zerging a capital.
bcastleberg 
SuccubusSuccubus

Posts : 223
Joined : 2009-04-15
Male Age : 38
Location : shenzhen

Character in WOW
Server: 瑞文戴尔pvp,马多兰pve, 山丘之王pvp
Name: Fartblossom,Bonehead,Greathealer,Retibution
Guild: pve, Cow eaters

  Sat 20 Jun 2009 - 14:41  #
not just 400 take a capital, also 400 defending capital.

what wow never have that ageconan and darkagecnaelot has is able build ur own guild fortress or house and have 400 people try take it. that pve and pvp at best.
nikitoss1992 
SuccubusSuccubus

Posts : 201
Joined : 2008-11-15
Male
Character in WOW
Server: 艾萨拉
Name: Hael
Guild:

  Sat 20 Jun 2009 - 15:38  #
see...you just like different kind of pvp action. For you its better to siege towns and wtv, for me and many more wow players arenas, bgs and raids top everything.
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin

Posts : 1480
Joined : 2009-02-26
Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

  Sat 20 Jun 2009 - 16:47  #
the whole game is about choices...
Khelben 
HarpyHarpy

Posts : 107
Joined : 2008-09-16

Character in WOW
Server:
Name: Overpowered
Guild: Foreign Shards

  Sat 20 Jun 2009 - 19:36  #
That lack of news on the transitional website is kind of depressing since I would assume they would announce the launch at least 3-4 days beforehand.
Ashra 
DragonmawDragonmaw

Posts : 133
Joined : 2008-10-13
Male Age : 42
Location : ShaaaaaaaaangHai

Character in WOW
Server: Bronzebeard
Name: Rectum, Salty, Carebear and all the others..
Guild: yes

  Sun 21 Jun 2009 - 4:37  #
oh dear..can of worms?

Seems people are getting a little stressed due to lack of WOW?

Khelben? I am retarded? for saying WOW has crappy graphics but great gameplay....ahem? Really don't know how to respond to that...must be my retardation! Compared to the latest releases the graphics are incredibly dated, but my point was it doesn't suffer from this. Indeed it seems many developers are producing games with stunning visuals but people return to WOW as soon as the novelty wears off..why GAMEPLAY!!!! simple fact not retardation.

I'm not gonna flame ya for your comment, for the same reason many of us are playing and enjoying a "relaxing carebear PVE game" (quote-bcastleberg). We ARE casual gamers because we have grown up playing MMORPG's like EQ and WOW..we now have strange things such as jobs and relationships and as such cannot dedicate 12 hours a day. Much as it ains me 8/8 T6 isn't gonna impress an employer on a CV nor a lass in a bar.
This casual/relaxed gaming is far more relevant in CWOW as the majority of s are working expats.

We are also working n China, where upgardes of PC components are cheap and easy to come by so it is incredibly cost effective and simple to have a top end gaming PC....but bac to my original point, to play what??

Its all personal preference and individual taste, I only speak for myself, but I have yet to find a game that surpasses WOW.

So play nice people, we are a small community so lets not call people retarded or stupid for having their own informed opinions.

Remember, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but i its not the same as mine, you're wrong Smile
Khelben 
HarpyHarpy

Posts : 107
Joined : 2008-09-16

Character in WOW
Server:
Name: Overpowered
Guild: Foreign Shards

  Sun 21 Jun 2009 - 4:41  #
Ashra I was responding to bcastle statement's not yours. If you bothered reading it I made the same statement as you. Please get your information right before calling other people out.
Ashra 
DragonmawDragonmaw

Posts : 133
Joined : 2008-10-13
Male Age : 42
Location : ShaaaaaaaaangHai

Character in WOW
Server: Bronzebeard
Name: Rectum, Salty, Carebear and all the others..
Guild: yes

  Sun 21 Jun 2009 - 6:27  #
Khelben wrote:


However to say that wow is great due to crappy graphics rather than gameplay is a retarded statement in my opinion.

funny, he didn't mention that in his statement, that was me in the reply above, read up ^^
Khelben 
HarpyHarpy

Posts : 107
Joined : 2008-09-16

Character in WOW
Server:
Name: Overpowered
Guild: Foreign Shards

  Sun 21 Jun 2009 - 9:09  #
bcastleberg wrote:
what makes wow great is not game play. It because you can run wow on crappiest computer in world.

You said this?
bcastleberg 
SuccubusSuccubus

Posts : 223
Joined : 2009-04-15
Male Age : 38
Location : shenzhen

Character in WOW
Server: 瑞文戴尔pvp,马多兰pve, 山丘之王pvp
Name: Fartblossom,Bonehead,Greathealer,Retibution
Guild: pve, Cow eaters

  Sun 21 Jun 2009 - 9:37  #
why people come back wow not game play the real reason because other game is to hardcore for wow comunitee or game is to glitchy.
Khelben 
HarpyHarpy

Posts : 107
Joined : 2008-09-16

Character in WOW
Server:
Name: Overpowered
Guild: Foreign Shards

  Sun 21 Jun 2009 - 10:03  #
bcastleberg wrote:
why people come back wow not game play the real reason because other game is to hardcore for wow comunitee or game is to glitchy.

So were you progression raiding Ulduar when it first came out? Please show me your Algalon loot or your full Furious Gladiator character. If you play cwow please show me your full Sunwell gear (which has been rediculously nerfed and so much easier with the 51 talent pts) or your full brutal gladiator character. These obviously are not the the tip of the hardcore iceberge but at least a decent lvl to begin with.
nikitoss1992 
SuccubusSuccubus

Posts : 201
Joined : 2008-11-15
Male
Character in WOW
Server: 艾萨拉
Name: Hael
Guild:

  Sun 21 Jun 2009 - 10:19  #
obviously i dunno what are u talking about.....DOTA is considered to be one of the hardcorest maps that ever existed. It is played on Warcraft 3 and Warcaft 3 graphics are like 6 years old. It is obviously loved by so many people because of its gameplay. WoW gives same things except with a more enhanced online play. If u like to play paper warhammer and "pretty" looking games thats fine but dont say how bad wow is just because you dont like it. You dont have any proof that justifies your opinion.
bcastleberg 
SuccubusSuccubus

Posts : 223
Joined : 2009-04-15
Male Age : 38
Location : shenzhen

Character in WOW
Server: 瑞文戴尔pvp,马多兰pve, 山丘之王pvp
Name: Fartblossom,Bonehead,Greathealer,Retibution
Guild: pve, Cow eaters

  Sun 21 Jun 2009 - 10:36  #
Ageofconan is hardest core game right now. Nothing can compare it. It to much for wow comunitee.

Well until DarkFall comes.
Khelben 
HarpyHarpy

Posts : 107
Joined : 2008-09-16

Character in WOW
Server:
Name: Overpowered
Guild: Foreign Shards

  Sun 21 Jun 2009 - 11:02  #
My point is that if WoW is easymode rather than hardcore where is your proof to back up your words?
nikitoss1992 
SuccubusSuccubus

Posts : 201
Joined : 2008-11-15
Male
Character in WOW
Server: 艾萨拉
Name: Hael
Guild:

  Sun 21 Jun 2009 - 11:06  #
He has no proof. He just want people to agree with him. That aint happening. Its like saying orange is better then red..Why? Because i said so and because people who like red dont know how good orange is. That is the way he builts his arguments. Kids in grade one do that pretty often. And yea people play AoC to see the boobies xD
bcastleberg 
SuccubusSuccubus

Posts : 223
Joined : 2009-04-15
Male Age : 38
Location : shenzhen

Character in WOW
Server: 瑞文戴尔pvp,马多兰pve, 山丘之王pvp
Name: Fartblossom,Bonehead,Greathealer,Retibution
Guild: pve, Cow eaters

  Sun 21 Jun 2009 - 11:15  #
I play ageofconan because of open rvr and fortress building, and fortress taking is awsome. Wow is not hardcore. I do not care if agree or not. If wow was hardcore there be less people playing it.
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin

Posts : 1480
Joined : 2009-02-26
Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

  Sun 21 Jun 2009 - 11:28  #
if WoW isnt hardcore enough, why do you play?? and anyways a game doesnt need to be "hardcore" to be great.
bcastleberg 
SuccubusSuccubus

Posts : 223
Joined : 2009-04-15
Male Age : 38
Location : shenzhen

Character in WOW
Server: 瑞文戴尔pvp,马多兰pve, 山丘之王pvp
Name: Fartblossom,Bonehead,Greathealer,Retibution
Guild: pve, Cow eaters

  Sun 21 Jun 2009 - 11:54  #
why do i play, I live china, i got junky computer, If did not i be play ageofconan or warhammer, I left my gaming computer in states. I not interest buying one in china.

Wow runs great on junking computer
Ashra 
DragonmawDragonmaw

Posts : 133
Joined : 2008-10-13
Male Age : 42
Location : ShaaaaaaaaangHai

Character in WOW
Server: Bronzebeard
Name: Rectum, Salty, Carebear and all the others..
Guild: yes

  Sun 21 Jun 2009 - 12:40  #
i believe i said:

Ashra wrote:


WOW has perfected this, and while graphically its a lump of shit, its the gameplay that keeps us there.


Damn you guys are getting aggressive?! It's like barrens chat on a western server here now.

I count myself lucky I play with a great bunch of people on our CWOW server and we don't get into a WOW armory pissing contest..." look at my epics insect me INSPECT ME! i'm hardcore"

the question of whether you have KLZ gear or T6.5 is irrelevent here, this forum is all about COMMUNITY and WOW...thus the title "foreign community at Chinese world of warcraft"



It's not all about ho many hours you play or what gear you have, it's about logging on and having fun with foreign and local players. While the instances have indeed been nerfed in pre patches that were supposed to be a temporary thing prior to WOTLK, it still remains difficult for many foreign players to raid end game content due to the language barrier...unless you happen to be on a server with over 25 other well geared level 70 frequent playing foreigners or e petty fluent in mandarin for TS/Vent or read/write 汉字.

It pains me to see my original thread degenerate into a childish argument of who or what is the "harcorest" (which i'm sure is a term along the lines of bestist). So please, can we take it outside to the schoolyard or just post something useful for everyone along the lines of the title post.

Thanks
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin

Posts : 1480
Joined : 2009-02-26
Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

  Sun 21 Jun 2009 - 12:41  #
well said
bcastleberg 
SuccubusSuccubus

Posts : 223
Joined : 2009-04-15
Male Age : 38
Location : shenzhen

Character in WOW
Server: 瑞文戴尔pvp,马多兰pve, 山丘之王pvp
Name: Fartblossom,Bonehead,Greathealer,Retibution
Guild: pve, Cow eaters

  Sun 21 Jun 2009 - 12:51  #
i just think it funny, There nothing really else chat about.
Sponsored content 


  Today at 13:28  #
 

The big launch approaches!

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Forum free | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum