Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Come share your pain.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Muhan 
WyrmWyrm
Muhan

Male
Character in WOW
Server: CN1, PVE, Alliance, Maduolan (玛多兰), Silvermoon (银月)
Name: Loklok, Lokatme, Huntar, Magicjack, Urdead, Warry, Lokabubble, Bloodymerry / Bewitched
Guild: Swiss Bunnies

Come share your pain. - Page 3 _
  Come share your pain. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009 - 18:30  #
no it's not, rabbit rabbit rabbit
because tbc just came out in china a couple of month ago, i mean like 2 years after the rest of world had it hmmm

lol! lol! lol!

Hirna, I was just joking, trying to give the guys some credit for working so hard on the problem.
I havent even set up my battlenet account, only the one for my wife and son, cause they can write and read chinese.
it pisses me realy off that we cant play with a german, french or english version wall
Hirna_zjmj 
Mukla the gorillaMukla the gorilla
Hirna_zjmj

Male Age : 31

Character in WOW
Server: 耐萨里奥
Name: Hirna
Guild: 天國的記憶

Come share your pain. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009 - 18:41  #
TBC came out on September 6th of 2007 Sad I don't remember when the patch with UD censored things came out but it was a long time ago too. But yeah, if you always play with you EU client, it's logical you didn't notice before Razz

Sucks you guys can't play with EU version, I hope until I'm back in Shanghai you will find a solution cheers
Lore 
RaptorRaptor
Lore

Male Age : 51

Character in WOW
Server: 六区 - 永恒之井
Name: Lore
Guild: Heaven Corner

Come share your pain. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Aug 2009 - 8:28  #
W.R.T the Achievements file causing an error.. this could be because of an inserted achievement possibly only related to wow China. Not sure what the achievement is (in English) or what the criteria are for it, but all characters that I have logged in since the relaunch have all received a novelty pet (item ID 46892 - which does not exist on thottbot or wowhead) and an achievement to go with it (in the same category as the Christmas novelty pets awarded in 2007 and 2008)
jayushkin 
CorpseCorpse

Male Age : 57

Come share your pain. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Aug 2009 - 9:26  #
I filled in the screens for me and my son, but we have not received the wonder promised e-mails that we respond to to get to our ID entry. We have "spoofed" IDs, buy maybe they will work. Anyway, it's been almost 20 hours and still waiting for the system to send us an e-mail.

How long did it take everybody else?
Hirna_zjmj 
Mukla the gorillaMukla the gorilla
Hirna_zjmj

Male Age : 31

Character in WOW
Server: 耐萨里奥
Name: Hirna
Guild: 天國的記憶

Come share your pain. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Aug 2009 - 9:38  #
It can take around 24 hours I think.

Well I'm going somewhere in France and I probably won't have a lot of time to connect to the forum, so I won't post for a week or so.

I hope you'll find a solution to all of your problems, and Hirna says Have a good week everybody Come share your pain. - Page 3 Bounce

priest
Nous 
DragonspawnDragonspawn
Nous

Male Age : 39

Character in WOW
Server: CN1 / 马多兰 / PVE
Name:
Guild: Cow Eaters

Come share your pain. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Aug 2009 - 9:48  #
For me and StiIch around 15 hours. In addition it's not a mail (in my case) but a message in your battlenet account manager.(First screen)

Have a look here dude: https://wow-in-chinese.forum2jeux.com/general-f1/urgentchinese-id-and-battlenet-t1180.htm
Gast 

Come share your pain. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Aug 2009 - 10:00  #
I made only for this battlenet a 163 mailaccount. mail came in less then 15 minutes.

But to whichever mailaccount I forwarded this mail, it ended up in the spammail folder.

I forwarded to my companies mail, to GMX and some others.

So check carefully your spanfolder. If u registered with a non 163 mail address, maybe it's in the spam.
Nous 
DragonspawnDragonspawn
Nous

Male Age : 39

Character in WOW
Server: CN1 / 马多兰 / PVE
Name:
Guild: Cow Eaters

Come share your pain. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Aug 2009 - 10:11  #
I also get a mail but as I said it was just a confirmation.

First in my battlenet account manager there was this little yellow rectangle with this kind of note: Wait for confirmation (in chinese) and then after 15 hours it turned in Ok ID match and you are above than 18yo old.(in chinese)

During that time I was not able to connect WoWCn
bcastleberg 
SuccubusSuccubus
bcastleberg

Male Age : 45

Character in WOW
Server: 瑞文戴尔pvp,马多兰pve, 山丘之王pvp
Name: Fartblossom,Bonehead,Greathealer,Retibution
Guild: pve, Cow eaters

Come share your pain. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Aug 2009 - 14:01  #
i got my account back in like 5 minutes, it was fast. I just said i used my chinese nickname and i gave them real name.

They sent email back in like 5 minutes and had my account running, I played little, seemd run smoother and i no see glyths?
bcastleberg 
SuccubusSuccubus
bcastleberg

Male Age : 45

Character in WOW
Server: 瑞文戴尔pvp,马多兰pve, 山丘之王pvp
Name: Fartblossom,Bonehead,Greathealer,Retibution
Guild: pve, Cow eaters

Come share your pain. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Aug 2009 - 7:53  #
I do have a real copy of an chinese id. its been scan with copier. It in black in white not color. It is real. If ur deperate u can try use it. Like i said its been scanned allready and i only can send u in photo form because i do not have scanner to put on computer. Also if use to get ur account back u might need docter it up little somebody wrote in between cards and some piece of letter got on the card. Far as i know it no been used yet to make wow account.

So if ur desperate. i mean really desperate and do not care where came from. i can send u later tonight
Sponsored content 

Come share your pain. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime  #

Come share your pain.

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 3 of 3 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com