Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Matrix

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
partyboyz 
Edwin Van CleefEdwin Van Cleef

Matrix _
  Matrix I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2009 - 13:42  #
As all of you know the new Netease matrix cards supports up to 3 digits while playing the English version of wow only support up to 2 digits. As a result, the only way to play is to disable the matrix. This is fairly risky as it is notorious for accounts being hacked easily without a matrix in China wow. Does anyone know any method to be able to use a matrix playing on English wow?
Nous 
DragonspawnDragonspawn
Nous

Male Age : 39

Character in WOW
Server: CN1 / 马多兰 / PVE
Name:
Guild: Cow Eaters

Matrix _
  Matrix I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009 - 3:30  #
+1, I also need it. Too risky IMO.
leewaihom 
FelhoundFelhound

Matrix _
  Matrix I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009 - 11:59  #
try the new 将军令. it was a thing that connects to Netease servers and updates digit every few minutes, which means u have new code every 3-5 minutes. takes about 30 RMB to buy it but i've never used it before cos' i'm already using the matrix card.
For more information, plz contact any professional interpreters who also plays the game in ur city. For example there's me in Guangzhou. LOL
Ashra 
DragonmawDragonmaw

Male Age : 49

Character in WOW
Server: Bronzebeard
Name: Rectum, Salty, Carebear and all the others..
Guild: yes

Matrix _
  Matrix I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009 - 17:03  #
dunno about the digital keyfob, i'd imagine that will be up to 3 digits also, not gonna have a different login matrix program are they?

I could find no other way that to disable the matrix. TBH unless you share an account, play in wangba or surf a lot of chinese language sites the chances of you getting hacked are miniscule. but your choice.
semiazas 
CorpseCorpse

Matrix _
  Matrix I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009 - 13:20  #
It's not the executable that defines the matrix format apparently. It's somewhere in the data files. I'm trying to get on the china servers to play with friends, one of whom is helping me with account creation and so forth. But I can't log in using the chinese client with english data files, the interface only allows two digit input. Anyone out there with any ideas or help they might suggest? I would greatly appreciate it.
Sponsored content 

Matrix _
  Matrix I_icon_minitime  #

Matrix

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com