Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Are you banned? Come post what the email said.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Aoi 
KoboldKobold

Are you banned? Come post what the email said. _
  Are you banned? Come post what the email said. I_icon_minitimeTue 6 Oct 2009 - 11:58  #
So, many, MANY people have been banned recently. i suggest that you guys come and post what your email said so someone can come read it. Also, could anyone give their further opinion as to these 3 words?

封停 - Sealed
凍結 - Frozen
鎖定 - Locked

What does this actually mean? Which is temporary, which is permanent? If its
temporary, for how long?
Uberpwnerer 
Blind DragonBlind Dragon
Uberpwnerer

Male Location : Beijing

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

Are you banned? Come post what the email said. I_icon_minitimeTue 6 Oct 2009 - 12:13  #
i was frozen-the middle one.

i then checked my account on battlenet and it said i was sealed.

Sad
halamadrid 
DefiasDefias

Male Location : beijing

Character in WOW
Server: 麦维影歌
Name: Eryx
Guild:

Are you banned? Come post what the email said. I_icon_minitimeTue 6 Oct 2009 - 13:21  #
魔兽世界-保护性冻结账号
WOW游戏账号名:3RIC333

经过调查,我们发现此《魔兽世界》账号存在违反《战网通行证使用条款》( http://www.battlenet.com.cn/account/legal/tou.html )的情形。为保护用户权益,防止侵害,我们决定对上述《魔兽世界》账号采取“冻结”的处理措施,处理措施自本邮件发出之时生效。

如您对上述处理措施有任何异议,您可以访问“在线客服”页面( http://www.battlenet.com.cn/support/webform.xml?locale=zh_CN&selection=WorldOfWarcraft ),选择“魔兽世界”-->“账号绑定的纠纷处理”,填写并提供有关资料,发送纠纷处理服务请求。我们将对您提交的资料进行审核,如您提交的资料通过审核,并成功将上述《魔兽世界》账号与战网通行证重新绑定,我们将解除上述《魔兽世界》账号冻结状态。

在法律允许的最大范围内,网易公司保留对《战网通行证服务条款》以及相关处理措施的最终解释权。

本邮件由系统自动发送,请不要回复本邮件。

此致,
网易战网客服团队
www.warcraftchina.com

I can't play anymore...so sad><
Wagyu 
ImpImp

Character in WOW
Server: 山丘之王
Name: Wagyu
Guild:

Are you banned? Come post what the email said. I_icon_minitimeTue 6 Oct 2009 - 19:25  #
so anyone got themselves unbanned or reactivated?
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

Are you banned? Come post what the email said. I_icon_minitimeThu 8 Oct 2009 - 14:12  #
魔兽世界-保护性冻结账号
WOW游戏账号名:VINCELOL

经过调查,我们发现此《魔兽世界》账号存在违反《战网通行证使用条款》( http://www.battlenet.com.cn/account/legal/tou.html )的情形。为保护用户权益,防止侵害,我们决定对上述《魔兽世界》账号采取“冻结”的处理措施,处理措施自本邮件发出之时生效。

如您对上述处理措施有任何异议,您可以访问“在线客服”页面( http://www.battlenet.com.cn/support/webform.xml?locale=zh_CN&selection=WorldOfWarcraft ),选择“魔兽世界”-->“账号绑定的纠纷处理”,填写并提供有关资料,发送纠纷处理服务请求。我们将对您提交的资料进行审核,如您提交的资料通过审核,并成功将上述《魔兽世界》账号与战网通行证重新绑定,我们将解除上述《魔兽世界》账号冻结状态。

在法律允许的最大范围内,网易公司保留对《战网通行证服务条款》以及相关处理措施的最终解释权。

本邮件由系统自动发送,请不要回复本邮件。

此致,
网易战网客服团队
Aoi 
KoboldKobold

Are you banned? Come post what the email said. I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009 - 18:27  #
right. everyone who has posted an email here, has recieved an email saying they violated the ToU. For me, I recieved the same email, but upon calling them up, they said they have taken a "protective ban", as in a ban to "protect" my account. (保护性冻结) No idea what they mean by that :S. sigh, my paladin was epix, i spent loadsa time on her ><
igniter 
DragonmawDragonmaw

Are you banned? Come post what the email said. I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009 - 9:21  #
Protective seems to me like they suspect your account was compromised, which would probably mean after proof of ownership they'll restore it.
Wagyu 
ImpImp

Character in WOW
Guild:

Are you banned? Come post what the email said. I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009 - 14:28  #
anyone knows what this means 账号创建时间?

When my account was created? Damn how the hell would i remember that?
Wagyu 
ImpImp

Character in WOW
Guild:

Are you banned? Come post what the email said. I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009 - 14:35  #
Ok can anyone fully describe the process because I'm confused with the email part and how to replay on the 2nd phase?
igniter 
DragonmawDragonmaw

Are you banned? Come post what the email said. I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009 - 18:07  #
Wagyu wrote:
anyone knows what this means 账号创建时间?

When my account was created? Damn how the hell would i remember that?
Did you buy wow points/whatevers online or in a retail store? Receipts? Track back until they stop to find an approximate time.

bonus for online shops!
Wagyu 
ImpImp

Character in WOW
Guild:

Are you banned? Come post what the email said. I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009 - 18:31  #
Can anyone translate this email I got and what I'm suppose to do next? Not too sure who to send this to?

尊敬的网易战网用户: 您好! 恭喜您!您提交的申请已成功通过第一步的验证。接下来,我们希望您能再次确认一下所需绑定的《魔兽世界》账号与战网通行证。请按照在下方列举的格式填写好您的账号信息,并尽快回复邮件给我们确认,以便我们进行后续处理,谢谢!处理完毕我们会邮件通知您结果,请您多加留意!
请注意:如果您此前并未提交过《魔兽世界》账号绑定至战网通行证的申请,有可能是其他人获知您的资料进行了提交。请勿回复该邮件,我们将会取消这次申请,不会对您造成任何影响,请放心!

请复制以下内容回复,或直接点击"邮件回复"请输入您通过“在线客服”提交时的《魔兽世界》账号:_____________ (I know I put my account name here)
请输入您通过“在线客服”提交时要绑定的战网通行证:_____________确认战网通行证:_____________ (I know I put my email in these 2 blanks)

邮件的回复标题请填写:账号绑定服务-确认信回复[5AC35F85XXXXXXXXXXXXXXB5A825]请注意:中括号的内容请直接复制收到确认信标题内的数字校验码(带上中括号),校验码不一致我们将无法处理您的请求。
Sponsored content 

Are you banned? Come post what the email said. I_icon_minitime  #

Are you banned? Come post what the email said.

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com