Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Paladin epic mount quest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Krokro 
GolemGolem

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: 玛多兰
Name: Biceps
Guild:

Paladin epic mount quest _
  Paladin epic mount quest I_icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb 2007 - 7:54  #
Oki my turn: now the lvl 60 is on sight (after 4 months of pain, sweat and tears) cheers , I need the following materials:
* 6 arcanite bars (ouch my purse)
* 10 artha's tears

These are quite valuable, i understand we can have some arrangement for compensation ( Exclamation pliz dont contact me to propose higher than AH alien01 )

Thanks by advance all!!
Weirdal 

Paladin epic mount quest I_icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb 2007 - 16:11  #
He forgot to say we also needed 300 gold, 40 府文布 (dunno the english namle) and 6 Stratholmes' elixirs...

Personnally : I am searching an alchimist able to transmute arcanit... I have thorium and crystals, the problem is that I am a blacksmith...

So contact me the faster you can, cause the transmutation has a 2 days cooldown...
Krokro 
GolemGolem

Character in WOW
Guild:

Paladin epic mount quest I_icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb 2007 - 16:44  #
in fact the rest is quite easy to get (except the money, donations appreciated) but i cant make the arcanite bars and dont want to pay the ah, i prefer dealing with a guildmate.
Krokro 
GolemGolem

Character in WOW
Guild:

Paladin epic mount quest I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2007 - 5:27  #
Cool!! I have the money for the mount; the last arcanite bars are about to be ready at Charly's forge, is it me or I hear the sound of an epic charger approching Stormwind? Paladin epic mount quest 04

Still need to get: 4 strat waters, that is all Paladin epic mount quest 14
Krokro 
GolemGolem

Character in WOW
Guild:

Paladin epic mount quest I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2007 - 16:38  #
News of the front: Ive just been to the Dire Maul and talked to the horse spirit, my class master gave me the tools for the final event and told me to travel to Scholo and blabla in order to get my reward: that sounds good!!!

Im at only one step away from my beloved charger!!! (now I have to group for Scholo paladin charger event, I already feel it wont be easy, even harder than making a group to the Dire Maul west)
Krokro 
GolemGolem

Character in WOW
Guild:

Paladin epic mount quest I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar 2007 - 10:15  #
Hehe, good news im now the happy owner of a charger;
my team: 3 paladins, 1 mage, 1 priest (we were 2 aiming the mount, the last pally was a full T2 Defender of Light Brother just helping us to perform the event)
This event was incredibly easy, but the order of the judgement to perform was different from the ones announced on the various forums i visited; in this order: justice, righteousness, wisdom and light; it may change each time, the forums themselves dont agree with each others.

Waouh!!! so fast!!!!!!!!!!! Paladin epic mount quest 04
Sponsored content 

Paladin epic mount quest I_icon_minitime  #

Paladin epic mount quest

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Shanghai 上海 CN1, CN5 / Guangdong CN10 -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com