Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Consolidating Players || READ THIS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Male Age : 46

Character in WOW
Server: TW-Stormscale (雷鱗)
Name: Naklin
Guild: All Gear No Skill

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! _
  Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Mar 2010 - 21:34  #
NOTE: I WILL UPDATE THIS TABLE 1x / DAY now.
We are getting more and more people. Its growing by the day. Join us!

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! 2hx0j83
SERVER: 雷鱗(Stormscale) | STATUS: NOT LOCKED
Guildname: [all gear no skill]
List of current toons ABOVE lvl10 (newly created toons joining and under lvl10 won't be in the list):
(the name list is not updated.)
N/A
Dear all,

I have been back to WoW for some time now, alas, on a Taiwan Server.
I levelled my toon on Deadanus' server.
At the moment we are some foreigners, in a local guild.
Another might switch over from EU hopefully, if he gets around to fill in that form (lazy). ^^

I have been whispered by 3-5 other players during the past days, and I talked it through with Dead, and I think "why not".

The guild has been made temporarily.
I have some good local players who speak a perfect english, willing to join, if we would want to, as well.
But the main focus would be to have a guild of 12+ foreigners and have some fun together instead of being scattered all over the place.

With the upcoming changes, not only could we raid the 10-man content for fun, but even have some good BG group going (BG gameplay will change, fixed group will be quite beneficial) and create some competitive arena teams, if people interested in PVP as well.
Due to my new job position, I can't and I won't be hardcore raiding 8 hours per evening, every day and whatnot.
But the content is adapted enough for us to still play through the content and have fun and organize events.

Before questions arise, I have been playing on this server with Dead for some time now, and people are being kind, with a good and fair english level.
The population is great, and I am able to PUG a 10/25 man at almost any (yes, any) time of the day and night.
I am able to read and write traditional chinese and have made enough networking for people remembering / recognizing us and have some correct guanxi going.

- If you are alone on a taiwan server, or thinking to start on one.
- If you are playing with 1-4 friends on a server, but you think "why aren't there more people?".
- If you wish we could run a nice ICC or any higher instance or event, or even run in small groups through old content (tough challenge in small groups) or organize stuff.
... then why not consolidate each other on one server?

I would be happy if people would switch over.
I don't know how many regular contacts you established with local players, but if its close to none, then it can't hurt, and it won't be a change for you, except having a larger foreigner pool to play with.

For NEW toons, I can and am willing to power-level them through to level 65 approx by AOE-ing instances.
Since there is no more XP nerf of being teamed with a lvl80, this is insanely fast.

So I would be happy if people would reply with their class (purely informative, as we would accept any class, as its for the joy, not for a specific roster), and if they would be willing to move or not.
And click on the poll, if you have the second, so that others can have a quick view of how its going.

Just /who the guild [all gear no skill] and check for our english named players. at the moment we all can add. I "should" be online, or noobcake, but these days I have been (still am) sick, so i was on a bit less.

Something like:

CLASS (LEVEL)
WILLING TO MOVE OVER / CONSIDERING THE OPTION / NAH, I AM A LONE WOLF
WHAT I EXPECT FROM MOVING AND HAVING A LARGER POOL OF OTHER FOREIGNERS PLAYING.
and last... TIMEZONE (maybe some people are not in the GMT+8 zone)

hoping to read you soon...

--NaK

Last edited by Naklin on Mon 29 Mar 2010 - 16:57; edited 40 times in total
playah 
RaptorRaptor
playah

Male
Character in WOW
Server: 雷鱗
Name: Shah

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010 - 10:41  #
what server m8? some of the servers in taiwan were locked, i hope that its still do-able to make a new character.
wow2004 
ImpImp

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010 - 11:47  #
I dont mind changing.
Used to played (6 lvl 80 characters) in EU server as hardcore since 04, changed to TW server about 2 years ago and have been playing DK (tank/dps) and paladin (Heal) for sometime, slowing down since last summer but pretty much updated with all info. As my guild now is a hardcore guild and I cant make it every single night 8-12, so I dont mind find some english speaking friends and having some fun, and do more ICC 10 or pvp.

And all depending on your server is closed or not, if not allow transfer, then no point lol
Best of Luck.
Steve
p.s. Aliance, timezone: Hong kong, willing to transfer
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Character in WOW

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010 - 14:04  #
I have updated the OP (original post).

quick answer: server name is in the table, and yes, it accepts transfers and new-creations.

PS: we are.. horde... *grin*. I haven't checked for faction change option in twn servers. someone more "bi-lingual" would have to help.
wow2004 
ImpImp

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010 - 14:34  #
Hmm, Seems need to create a new toon, anyway, I am going to do that right away now. Dont know which one to play..basically I have played all classes before to lvl80 -.- .. xD... hope new expansion out soon :p
wow2004 
ImpImp

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010 - 14:39  #
k

Last edited by wow2004 on Wed 10 Mar 2010 - 14:55; edited 2 times in total
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Character in WOW

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010 - 14:47  #
Lol... fixed server name.
my bad. just off work, so brains still not working fine. ^_^
SG guy... hehe.. i am having some trips planned to SG in the coming months (work).
If I am not online in-game, just send a in-game mail.
usually after working hours, i should be online.

CHOUPETTE (the priest) is meh...
playah 
RaptorRaptor
playah

Male
Character in WOW

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010 - 14:59  #
i have made a new toon ... da troll ... and class is mage .. the name is khagan
wow2004 
ImpImp

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010 - 15:14  #
DK, Named Stevo
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Character in WOW

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010 - 15:44  #
ROFLMAO LOL....
wow2004 
ImpImp

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010 - 15:50  #
lazy spirit LOL
stItCh 
OnyxiaOnyxia
stItCh

Male Location : 99% Suzhou and 1% Germany

Character in WOW
Server: MaDuoLan - 马多兰, Menethil-米奈希爾-TW
Name: Juliask-Zobun
Guild: Cow Eaters

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010 - 17:46  #
Hi Mate

I created a Character on the server. LVL1 Undead Warlock named LockNLoad. Not frequent playing but i hope get it lvl up fast. ICC would be nice to run with some ppl.

I have a lvl80 Warlock on the same Server as Bazza- Menethil.
C u guys in game.

PVP would be pretty cool to do.
bazza 
HydraHydra

Male Location : Hong Kong

Character in WOW
Server: 米奈希爾 / 雷鱗
Name: magey 掉哪星 bazza bunter fatbaz sham pali rogey deafknight barryone huntard wagyu
Guild: WTF

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010 - 5:39  #
hopefully heirlooms can be sent across servers then I can level a toon from scratch

I will lose 2 guild banks if I transfer over

or maybe I cop out and make a dk lol
deadanus 
RagnarosRagnaros
deadanus

Character in WOW
Server: TW
Name: noobcake
Guild:

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010 - 5:47  #
Im already on.

If anyone need help /w me Smile

Main - noobcake
Alt - poulpette
wow2004 
ImpImp

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010 - 7:02  #
bazza wrote:
hopefully heirlooms can be sent across servers then I can level a toon from scratch

I will lose 2 guild banks if I transfer over

or maybe I cop out and make a dk lol

I dont think heirlooms can be send inter-servers.
That's why I started a dk as I am now 'pocket-zero' at this new land xD

stevo
a
wow2004 
ImpImp

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010 - 7:35  #
I miss Molten Core...
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Character in WOW

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010 - 16:36  #
Wow... the "family" is growing. (^_^)

my apologies for not having been online today, but i am having 38.8 fever and its not a lot of fun. I finally can look at my notebook without feeling the urge to run to the bathroom.

I am going to go online and get a guild charter, and try to have some first people so that we can add each other.

did Khagan re-erase his char? (disappeared from frds list).
Like I said, meh being sick, and without a guild, hard to find the people.
Gonna get the charter, get it done now, and then tomorrow can add all the people.

About the name.... hell that can be changed anytime. important that we can find each other.

Starting from tomorrow (weekend) I can start to run people through instances, no probs. That should level quicker.

Heirlooms cannot be "sent" across servers. But if a character has heirlooms on him while he transfers (eg: a lvl1 fully heirloomed and twinked and whatnot), the objects WILL come along. "tome of northrend flying" anyone?

anyways. thought i would state this. because it worked fine for my char when i did it.
playah 
RaptorRaptor
playah

Male
Character in WOW

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010 - 16:53  #
haha yeah i did change my troll appearance but now its solid. I am lvl 6 and going to move my ass this weekend to level this guy till i am exhausted.

I wrote some note in other topic to ask the guys from blood and thunder to join us too .. hope they read my post.
wow2004 
ImpImp

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010 - 19:27  #
playah wrote:
haha yeah i did change my troll appearance but now its solid. I am lvl 6 and going to move my ass this weekend to level this guy till i am exhausted.

I wrote some note in other topic to ask the guys from blood and thunder to join us too .. hope they read my post.

I think if you already are hordes, you can just put all the heirlooms items on 1 character and then do the transfer.
People like me who played alliance, all my heirlooms cant be brought over :p

/sad
pouetp0u 
GolemGolem
pouetp0u

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克
Name: Pouetpou
Guild: TCW

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010 - 20:22  #
+1 Good idea. Since I'm back to Shanghai for X time, I'd like to create a Char on TW servers also.
If someone in Shanghai could borrow me the installation DVD of Eng/us or FR client, that's would be a must.
I'll try to register on TW server very soon, for the moment I don't have any class idea (hopefully a usefully one in PVP mostly), certainly random... I would like to focus on PVP only. LF a bastard class... Any idea now?
Class> Unknow
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Character in WOW

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010 - 21:12  #
hi pouet...
long time (^_^)

welcome, and certainly also for pvp (we are arena-ing a lot, as well) and BGs will benefit groups in future.

i'd rather not post my phone number here, so i am sending you a PM.

give me a call or a SMS and we can arrange to give you the installed game (i only have english. no french here. lol).
pouetp0u 
GolemGolem
pouetp0u

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克
Name: Pouetpou
Guild: TCW

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010 - 2:11  #
Hi Nak, I arrived in Shanghai on Tuesday, I still delayed and sleep only 2 or 3 hours per days... Still no phone, I'll shout that to my Boss in a few mins. Anyway, I got some misunderstanding to create my TW Account, it's almost finished, but, but, but... somthing missing. I reply your MP
tyang54 
ImpImp

Male Location : San Jose, CA

Character in WOW
Server: 語風
Name: Freitag
Guild: Powercrush

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010 - 3:29  #
So I have like 8 characters north of 60 all on 語風(whisper wind):
Freitag 80 Troll Hunter (main)
Meitlin 80 BE Priest
Noobie 80 Tauren Warrior
Powadin 80 BE Paladin
Zauberer 72 Troll Mage
Noobish 70 Tauren DK
Loco 68 Orc Warlock.
Sassy 60 BE Rogue.

I'd be happy to transfer one or two of these guys to the new server depending on what you guys need. (Provided someone helps me with step by step instructions).

My preference would be Priest or Hunter since that is what I have played the most over the years.

My gear is exclusively quest and rep. Due to language limitations I never worked up the courage to join an instance group - I tried multibox - botting for a while but got some of my toons banned so I stopped.

Nowadays i just multibox using ISBoxer, but it would be nice to run some of the high end instances.

Let me know what would be most helpful to the guild and with some help on the character transfer, I will move some of my toons over.
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Character in WOW

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010 - 3:40  #
Greetings Tyang...

you german (judging by the names of the chars). if so, you'll be able to chat in either english AND german (finally someone to chat in german with me.. lol).

to be honest, take whatever char you feel most confortable.
from a purely "class-choice point of view, i'd rather see a rogue, paladin or warrior; but that's only because those are the main classes missing out at the moment.

about the pointers to "how to transfer", i did it once, and it was with a lot of back and forth crap. because as far as i know, when there isn't a specific "offer" to move to a realm, you have to go through some different application. i needed a IRL friend in taiwan to make the transfer. but i think people from HK or taiwan here, as well. we can work that out.
ask noobcake or someone here for the transfer. i am going to try to get some info on it.

Nonetheless, if you feel more confortable with other classes, just pick one. We are going to see how to make up for it. Smile

for those still levelling from either lvl1 or anything south of lvl80, i am starting to do some levelling runs, beginning this evening / weekend.

Smile

c ya all.
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Male Age : 41

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Smallearth
Guild: The Crazy waiguorens

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010 - 4:46  #
Guys as more and more people are moving on wow taiwan, it really has become a great option for the new comers so that would be great to write/update some guides concerning the account management and the proxies. I'll add them on the existing stickies once they are out.
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Character in WOW

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010 - 5:33  #
if you can sticky this thread, i will write a guide for both most used proxies from china (27net / tenwon). most people in china are discussing which one is best. they are about the same. split opinions.

thanx for stickying this, if you'd do so.

on a personal note:
even if wow would take again in CN, i wouldn't switch back from taiwan. we get patches same 24h than the rest of the world, no nerfs whatsoever, and all in all, same price than CN. and more locals speak english. ^_^
tyang54 
ImpImp

Male Location : San Jose, CA

Character in WOW
Server: 語風
Name: Freitag
Guild: Powercrush

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010 - 7:02  #
Since it seems that there is a lack of tankage, I will transfer my Warrior "Noobie" I will need to spend some time tomorrow "packing" before initiating the transfer. Let you guys know when I am over...

And yes, I do speak German, though it is a bit rusty these days. Been living in the US 20+ years now.

Also, my time zone actually is GMT-8. Still US based - started playing Taiwan initially to learn Chinese, but quickly decided it was much more economical than US servers so I quit playing in the US completely. I'll see how timing works out. I may actually be better raiding at 5AM - 9AM due to family obligations and such.
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Character in WOW

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010 - 7:52  #
lol... welcom. many of us have "family obligations" ... nvm.

PS: who is Dkbaz?
i got a whisper and couldn't reply immediately cuz i was running a dungeon as a healbot. then he was offline.
bazza 
HydraHydra

Character in WOW
Name: magey 掉哪星 bazza bunter fatbaz sham pali rogey deafknight barryone huntard wagyu

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010 - 8:52  #
that was me, couldnt stay long coz I was at work ^^
stItCh 
OnyxiaOnyxia
stItCh

Character in WOW

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010 - 10:07  #
Hi NAKLIN

You forget i am German too. So dont worry you get a chance to speak German.

For the Guide there is already one out but not including all the details, only how to install, but in diffrent posts there are explanations about account creation, password change, account charging which only need collected into one thread.

Proxys have been mentioned but no realy guide was explained, i would like to try one and see if ogrimmar or dalaran 10000ms peaks and server deisconnect improve even my normal ping is 150ms on Menethil.

Now on Staormgarde??? i get 250to350ms ping even the server is only medium populated in the Undead starting zone. Lets see in near future.

I would like to transfer my lvl80 Lock but have to check if i can get the security code for it.

See you in the weekend didnt meet anyone the last 2 nights, but was just short connected.
wow2004 
ImpImp

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010 - 10:27  #
good to have more and more coming ^^
playah 
RaptorRaptor
playah

Male
Character in WOW

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010 - 11:58  #
a friend of mine(also a foreigner like us:D) will transfer his DK Tank to join our guild.
seioh 
CritterCritter

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010 - 12:28  #
I was playing on wow EU, just started a week ago in this server too, only that i am on the ally side.....

Edit: maybe when i reach lvl 55 i can switch to horde side with dk, my ally hunter is lvl 49 atm
Panserbjorne 
ImpImp

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar 2010 - 4:38  #
Hi,

A friend and I who've been playing for over 5 years in the US and EU servers have just moved to TW. We are both in Hong Kong and speak English. Got great info off this site and looking for a good raiding guild and would love to reroll with u guys. We're both playing druids one feral one resto or balance
stItCh 
OnyxiaOnyxia
stItCh

Character in WOW

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar 2010 - 11:17  #
stItCh 
OnyxiaOnyxia
stItCh

Character in WOW

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar 2010 - 11:18  #
Made one DK Tauren - - RockNRoller lvl55
makenshin 
ImpImp

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar 2010 - 11:21  #
Hello ... I hope i'm not bothering.. ^^
I'm a newcomer, just came to Hong Kong and started an wow account.
So if it doesn't bother anyone... Would anyone Plevel me?

I played several class in EU... and i would like to play mage .. if possible of course =D
Name is Fayt..
So i don't think i will be an handicap.. =D

Thx for replying =D
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Character in WOW

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar 2010 - 11:32  #
welcome
stItCh 
OnyxiaOnyxia
stItCh

Character in WOW

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar 2010 - 13:31  #
Hi Naklin

Please update. I transfered my lvl 80 undead warlock.
So i will just use:

Zobun lvl80 Warlock
RockNRoller lvl55 Death Knight

You can take LockNLoad out of the list!

And Yes Paid Character Transfer works like Charm, 20min and a 450Card is all what it takes!!!
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Character in WOW

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar 2010 - 16:03  #
told ya it was quick.
its the free ones, promoting a certain realm, that are 48 hours slow
Fluberwinter 
DragonspawnDragonspawn
Fluberwinter

Male Age : 29

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Wushu/Thron
Guild: The Crazy Waiguoren

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010 - 4:42  #
Might want to add this, I found it useful to help me think of what to start.
makenshin 
ImpImp

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010 - 6:36  #
Need Paladin and Shamy? XD
wow2004 
ImpImp

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010 - 8:35  #
A friend named Lionadas (Paladin) joined in (leveling up, from alliance).
And Vangogh (Priest, leveling up)

Thanks
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Character in WOW

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 0:04  #
makenshin,

we would be happy for those clasess... lol

any way, i am looking for SHIK and TASTINGO. they came to me before i started this, i think tastingo transferred, but i never see him online.
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Character in WOW

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 0:27  #
working wee starts and shitloads to do. find me after normal working hours ( GMT+8 ) online.
see ya.
wow2004 
ImpImp

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 11:33  #
Nak,
at least you are no more sick, that's good news..
bazza 
HydraHydra

Character in WOW

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 16:19  #
stItCh wrote:
Hi Naklin

Please update. I transfered my lvl 80 undead warlock.
So i will just use:

Zobun lvl80 Warlock
RockNRoller lvl55 Death Knight

You can take LockNLoad out of the list!

And Yes Paid Character Transfer works like Charm, 20min and a 450Card is all what it takes!!!

hey stitch, did everything transfer?
any limits on badges/gear/gold
bazza 
HydraHydra

Character in WOW

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 16:46  #
so its 20,000g per L70+ ?

http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&articleId=20558&parentCategoryId&pageNumber=1&categoryId=2317
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Character in WOW

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 17:39  #
yes.
afaik, thats the limit, but not shoor.
thats what i still know of tbc.
maybe wrath upped the limit. but tbc, that was it.
bazza 
HydraHydra

Character in WOW

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 18:32  #
all frost badges, bags, bank gets transferred?

im gonna have to leave behind the guild banks
Sponsored content 

Consolidating Players || READ THIS! I_icon_minitime  #

Consolidating Players || READ THIS!

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 3 Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Taiwan 台灣 realms -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com