Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

"Trail Runs" (aka. levelling while watching a movi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Male Age : 46

Character in WOW
Server: TW-Stormscale (雷鱗)
Name: Naklin
Guild: All Gear No Skill

"Trail Runs" (aka. levelling while watching a movi _
  "Trail Runs" (aka. levelling while watching a movi I_icon_minitimeWed 7 Feb 2007 - 4:20  #
Hello there,

I announce that because of the Chinese new year, the raid calendar of my main (Naklin) has been suspended for about 20 days (thats the same for deadanus).
The few people who are still online are organizing Gold runs and beneficial runs for people in greens and blues, from our server, and we will pull them along BWL, AQ40, and it seems even NAXXRAMAS. We did BWL last night; it was a bit hard, having half the raid under equippe ans thus virtually nonexistant, but after a few potions (i had to spend 40g in potions last night, but hell, they paid in the end), we managed to balance that out. It was quite fun.
Nonetheless, these events will happen once a week only, and maximum these three. We will as well be taking down all worldbosses, again grouping a fair amount of randoms.

My point is the following:
I will be available much more in the usual raiding hours than before. and i will take advantage of that time to level my alt, Bedo ze hunter.
BUT, if you could (either here or in-game email) organize and let me know when all of you are online, i will do consecutive instance runs with you, basically pulling you through, giving you quick XP from AOEing the instance, PLUS you will get to keep the nice blues (which probably is even frustrating as you won't be able to use them until you level further up).
Please let me know when you have time and when most / all of you are online. if your characters catch up to bedo's level it should finally be more fun even for me to level.
For Bedo, i am going to do runs in Razorfen Downs now, until XP stops being profitable, and i should be able to move on to Uldaman then.

If you are still in your 20's, i would do Scarlet monastery runs with you, even though most drops cant be used before level 34-39, but at low 20's, if i go in with you, the xp rate will still be fairly well, and you will actually see the xp bar "jump" huge leaps after each AOE pull.
Glad if i can help.

gratz,
Naklin
Tre 
DefiasDefias
Tre

Male Location : Taizhou

Character in WOW
Server: Area 4 - 澳得兰克
Name: Tre
Guild:

"Trail Runs" (aka. levelling while watching a movi _
  "Trail Runs" (aka. levelling while watching a movi I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Feb 2007 - 15:57  #
I would like to get the assistance, as xp bar jumps are my favorite kind of fun (besides killing alliance types) - cya ingame when Im back in PRC (currently in Taiwan) Smile

"Trail Runs" (aka. levelling while watching a movi

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Shanghai 上海 CN1, CN5 / Guangdong CN10 -
Free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com