Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

What's the best race for Hunter?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What's the best race for PVP HUNTER (horde side)
TAURENT
What's the best race for Hunter? - Page 2 Vote_l107%What's the best race for Hunter? - Page 2 Vote_r10
 7% [ 6 ]
ORC
What's the best race for Hunter? - Page 2 Vote_l1051%What's the best race for Hunter? - Page 2 Vote_r10
 51% [ 42 ]
BLOOD ELF
What's the best race for Hunter? - Page 2 Vote_l1012%What's the best race for Hunter? - Page 2 Vote_r10
 12% [ 10 ]
TWOL
What's the best race for Hunter? - Page 2 Vote_l1029%What's the best race for Hunter? - Page 2 Vote_r10
 29% [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 82

Muhan 
WyrmWyrm
Muhan

Male
Character in WOW
Server: CN1, PVE, Alliance, Maduolan (玛多兰), Silvermoon (银月)
Name: Loklok, Lokatme, Huntar, Magicjack, Urdead, Warry, Lokabubble, Bloodymerry / Bewitched
Guild: Swiss Bunnies

What's the best race for Hunter? - Page 2 _
  What's the best race for Hunter? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010 - 12:07  #
Urubaen wrote:
no race has more dexterity or moves quicker. It's just the size of the character that gives the impression you're moving faster or slower.

oh man, and I thought my gnome lock was faster than all the others wall
StiXx 
NecromancerNecromancer
StiXx

Male Age : 37

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP)
Name: Avanti
Guild: The Crazy Waiguorens

What's the best race for Hunter? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010 - 12:27  #
sralbator wrote:
Orc without a doubt.

Considering pvp, if you ever played a hunter with more than 2200 arena ratio, you know without a doubt that the thing you fear the most are stuns.

Considering pve, the increase AP is not bad, troll used to be the best because of the +5% damage on beast (which is now 3% if i don't mistake) but the racial is quite useless on wotlk. So with the +5% dmg of the pet, orc remains the best choice.

But the best thing to notice is to choose what you would prefer, regarding skins cause your char is what you will see most of the time.

/Agreed Wink

Just pick which ever one you like most, orc has the better stats but when im playing my belf hunter im not gonna be like omghax there is an orc hunter i better run away.

"its all gear no skill" anyway Smile

btw if you pick belf make it female, male one is sooo gay unless your pala then its allowed because the class is a bit gay.
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

What's the best race for Hunter? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010 - 13:32  #
StiXx wrote:
sralbator wrote:
Orc without a doubt.

Considering pvp, if you ever played a hunter with more than 2200 arena ratio, you know without a doubt that the thing you fear the most are stuns.

Considering pve, the increase AP is not bad, troll used to be the best because of the +5% damage on beast (which is now 3% if i don't mistake) but the racial is quite useless on wotlk. So with the +5% dmg of the pet, orc remains the best choice.

But the best thing to notice is to choose what you would prefer, regarding skins cause your char is what you will see most of the time.

/Agreed Wink

Just pick which ever one you like most, orc has the better stats but when im playing my belf hunter im not gonna be like omghax there is an orc hunter i better run away.

"its all gear no skill" anyway Smile

btw if you pick belf make it female, male one is sooo gay unless your pala then its allowed because the class is a bit gay.

Strange how one of the strangest class is gay scratch scratch what are you trying to tell us blizzard?
Sponsored content 

What's the best race for Hunter? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime  #

What's the best race for Hunter?

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: WoW ingame talk :: Classes -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com