Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
WoWLaoWai 
Bloodscalp TrollBloodscalp Troll
WoWLaoWai

Character in WOW
Server: 玛多兰
Name: Usul / Laowai
Guild: Cow Eaters / Expatriate

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) _
  Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010 - 5:58  #
Wrath of the Lich King has brought new life to Madoulan, old players have returned, new players have joined and people who never left play more often. Recently we have a few people online every night and last night we had eight people on guild chat for quite a bit of the evening and that surprisingly does not include any of the really old Cow Eaters, who are expected to trickle back later that is except for brother Lee who never left ^.^. Today we are waiting for the final patch to make Wrath of the Lich King live on Chinese servers.

We also have a couple new members and since most of us have alternates we are playing in just about every level of the game in addition several old members are have said they will be back after WLK is released. New players can choose to level themselves through quest grinding or arrange for power leveling through various and inexpensive methods. Now days, I suspect that Madoulan will have the highest foreign population on mainland servers for the foreseeable future. (Do impart to my impression that the (Bronzebeard) PvP server people intending to stay on Taiwan-Wow servers and several others from that server having left China. Please don't troll me ^.* )

Mandoulan is home of the oldest longstanding guild in China, known simply as on Alliance and it's little sister guild on horde which is mainly Alliance alts who sometimes want to do something different or farm a recipe haha. Several people on this sever are helpful to new members and getting started here is really painless. Log in and type "/join english" to get started.

-Paladin Usul Alliance-

bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Male Age : 41

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Smallearth
Guild: The Crazy waiguorens

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010 - 6:16  #
WoWLaoWai wrote:
Please don't feed me ^.* )

-Paladin Usul Alliance-

Sorry couldn't resist Razz
WoWLaoWai 
WoWLaoWai

Character in WOW

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010 - 6:22  #
Bolo, dual spec Moderator and Troll, awesome.
<3
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010 - 14:42  #
Just wondering Usul, what is the current state of expatriate?
seanderham 
RaptorRaptor
seanderham

Character in WOW
Server: Flame Crest
Name: seandruid
Guild:

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010 - 20:58  #
I was actually wondering about where CWoW players would start reappearing. was gonna start a new thread but seeing as its kinda on topic ill just post here.
Are any people from bronzebeard gonna come back and start playing (bolo, uru or avanti)? and is there a new guild there seeing as the old one is extinct?
If most of the foreign population of bronzebeard is gone I guess ill roll a DK on maduolan
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Sep 2010 - 4:17  #
Well I don't wanna Hijack wowlaowai's thread, but as he mentioned bronzebeard in his first post he won't mind.
So sean our old guild on bronzebeard is not extinct, all the officers raidleaders and even the guildmaster(who didn't online for a year) are back. Been running some dungeons with them yesterday and they soon gonna restart the cool little raiding we had before. Perso I wanted to make a wow break, but seeing them made me want to lv my paly to 80.
As far as foreigners goes, I've seen crom, the lyche family, dummyplug, and tauchiro. Maybe more later we'll see.

See you there.
seanderham 
RaptorRaptor
seanderham

Character in WOW
Guild:

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Sep 2010 - 6:09  #
awesome, as soon as my client finishes downloading ill see you there
WoWLaoWai 
WoWLaoWai

Character in WOW

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Sep 2010 - 6:18  #
Bolo, that is great that your Chinese guild mates in your Chinese guild have come back to play mainland wlk. That's special. I don't mind you hijacking my thread either because your my dear brother. It seems the results of Bronzebeard are similar to Mandoulan so I suppose that should have been expected.

I guess your words in the other thread,
"The people playing on Taiwan won't migrate back on wow CN. "
are full of shit eh? Yes, I knew it also.

See you later Smile

bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Sep 2010 - 6:45  #
Well first keep your sarcasm for your guildmates, I heard they are fans of it.

2nd You never played either on Bronzebeard nor Taiwan (unless you hide behind your alts, I would understand), and come talk about ppl migrating back, or being all gone.

And about Taiwan just go watch by yourself. there's much more foreigners there than any other servers on mainland. Just now lots of the key members are playing starcraft 2.

And My guild in Bronzebeard has always been friendly with foreigners. Go armory me uru and the others, we are all in sunwell gear and spent 0 RMB. No Chinese friends by interest.

If you want to spread false informations, do it on a place i don't read, like your mirror forum you created some time ago...

corde01
WoWLaoWai 
WoWLaoWai

Character in WOW

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Sep 2010 - 7:27  #
You said you and nobody else was coming back in that thread.
Now your saying your all coming back in this thread.

Sorry I'm so stupid!

bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Sep 2010 - 7:51  #
Stop playing with the words. Where did I say that the ppl playing on bronzebeard yesterday ever had toons on Taiwan. the other thread said we are regrouping on Taiwan, and you just came and said, "we are moving back to mainland". Maybe I should have just posted "we!=you", you wouldn't have called this "shit" do you.

And sean asked me about the state of bronzebeard. I didn't imagine stuff and reported them caus I'm so in love in myself, I'm never wrong. I just report what I saw yesterday when I logged in and my feelings about it. And if I decide to play on both regions it's none of your business.

You know WoWLaoWai, it's fine that you wanna advertise for the place you play in. Nobody wants to be alone. But the think that disturb me with you Is that you can't help mentioning other realm states, when you know nothing about it.

Try to be sweet in the futur.
seanderham 
RaptorRaptor
seanderham

Character in WOW
Guild:

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Sep 2010 - 7:55  #
So far no one has said they are migrating back.
sure some people are gonna try CWOW out a bit and maybe level some, but as of yet there have been no "declarations"...
WoWLaoWai 
WoWLaoWai

Character in WOW

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Sep 2010 - 8:07  #
Bolo,

thank you for your polite response. let me take a moment to say that what you do for this site and for the community is amazing. in fact i have a character in your guild on bronzebeard and from your words and from what i have read i assumed you had no intention of returning and seemed none of your friends were either. it is a logical assumption!

secondly i called your guild a "Chinese guild" because it has a Chinese guild leader, leadership. raid chat and guild channel use the Chinese language in my experience. i did not consider this statement to be disinformation or slander.

bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Sep 2010 - 8:42  #
WoWLaoWai wrote:
In fact i have a character in your guild on bronzebeard and from your words and from what i have read i assumed you had no intention of returning and seemed none of your friends were either. it is a logical assumption!

Sorry but assumptions based : on a lv 1 alt parked in a guild, on a guild on standby, on me playing on taiwan, aren't valid informations to say bronzebeard is dead in your advertisement thread posted few hours before a single person could make it in the game. That's not showing respect for the people that are playing there. Don't mention other realms when you do your stuff. I think we should add this to the forum rules.

WoWLaoWai wrote:
secondly i called your guild a "Chinese guild" because it has a Chinese guild leader, leadership. raid chat and guild channel use the Chinese language in my experience. i did not consider this statement to be disinformation or slander.

You said "that is great that your Chinese guild mates in your Chinese guild have come back to play mainland wlk. That's special." I hate sarcasm.

I want people in this forum to know there's an option for them on bronzebeard, that's all.

Quote :
thank you for your polite response. let me take a moment to say that what you do for this site and for the community is amazing.

Thx, I'm always happy to help.

Last edited by bolomas on Wed 1 Sep 2010 - 8:49; edited 2 times in total
Nous 
DragonspawnDragonspawn
Nous

Male Age : 39

Character in WOW
Server: CN1 / 马多兰 / PVE
Name:
Guild: Cow Eaters

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Sep 2010 - 8:48  #
Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) F_2007Viral_e-mails2_17427a

Look what I loot in Maduolan ALLY SIDE !! Come and you might get one. (Sorry I couldn't resist...)
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Character in WOW

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Sep 2010 - 8:53  #
. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. .. . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . .. . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. .. . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . .. .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . a..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ...`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
.. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..
Nous 
DragonspawnDragonspawn
Nous

Character in WOW
Name:

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Sep 2010 - 8:57  #
Ok let's hijack this endless discussion.

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) Facepalm-1
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Sep 2010 - 8:59  #
wall <-Facewall
Nous 
DragonspawnDragonspawn
Nous

Character in WOW
Name:

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Sep 2010 - 9:04  #
Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) Facepalm_4
WoWLaoWai 
WoWLaoWai

Character in WOW

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Sep 2010 - 9:08  #
the internet is so much fun. facts, quotes and deductions are meaningless.

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) 242hqu10

Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Character in WOW

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Sep 2010 - 9:17  #
Meh. I guess Nous wins.
WoWLaoWai 
WoWLaoWai

Character in WOW

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Sep 2010 - 9:39  #
mine shoulda won but it didn't upload properly, here is the source-

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081017223922/uncyclopedia/images/f/f0/Facepalm.gif

igniter 
DragonmawDragonmaw

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Sep 2010 - 10:23  #
Bolo, is your guild on Bronzebeard of a higher skill level than the foreigner one on Taiwan?
StiXx 
NecromancerNecromancer
StiXx

Male Age : 37

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP)
Name: Avanti
Guild: The Crazy Waiguorens

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Sep 2010 - 12:31  #
Anyone playing back on bronzebeard again?
seanderham 
RaptorRaptor
seanderham

Character in WOW
Guild:

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Sep 2010 - 12:45  #
ill be back on bronzebeard
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Character in WOW

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Sep 2010 - 15:34  #
I'll be back on bronzebeard, except it won't actually be me, By which i mean, I'm there but not there. Which basically means that Uru is there, but me the Uru isn't there. Therefore, you could say i will be there, in your subconscious, trolling your mind. However, since it's not really me, guess you can't blame me. now the question to ask yourselves is: who really will be Uru? Technically, If I answer this question you'll know so I'll just leave the suspense. Unless you really want to know that is. Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) 115891
seanderham 
RaptorRaptor
seanderham

Character in WOW
Guild:

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Sep 2010 - 21:39  #
igniter wrote:
Bolo, is your guild on Bronzebeard of a higher skill level than the foreigner one on Taiwan?

Pretty hard to answer atm seeing as WOTLK just came out, but before in TBC we would do Sunwell, black temple and Hyjal summit each week (DKP)
StiXx 
NecromancerNecromancer
StiXx

Character in WOW

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Sep 2010 - 5:43  #
Urubaen wrote:
I'll be back on bronzebeard, except it won't actually be me, By which i mean, I'm there but not there. Which basically means that Uru is there, but me the Uru isn't there. Therefore, you could say i will be there, in your subconscious, trolling your mind. However, since it's not really me, guess you can't blame me. now the question to ask yourselves is: who really will be Uru? Technically, If I answer this question you'll know so I'll just leave the suspense. Unless you really want to know that is. Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) 115891

So who is it?
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Character in WOW

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Sep 2010 - 14:31  #
seanderham wrote:
igniter wrote:

Pretty hard to answer atm seeing as WOTLK just came out, but before in TBC we would do Sunwell, black temple and Hyjal summit each week (DKP)

In the end though, we only ran Sunwell... leader got mad because nobody used dkp at hyjal
StiXx 
NecromancerNecromancer
StiXx

Character in WOW

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010 - 5:57  #
Uru havent seen you online...

Anyway sean already 80 im also starting to lvl up on bb Smile
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Character in WOW

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010 - 13:14  #
StiXx wrote:
Uru havent seen you online...

Anyway sean already 80 im also starting to lvl up on bb Smile

Yeah sorry buddy.
Spoiler:
Crom 
HarpyHarpy

Character in WOW
Server: 山丘之王
Name: Crom / Slag
Guild:

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010 - 17:03  #
Nice to see you back Avanti!

I know who Uru is. Twisted Evil
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Character in WOW

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010 - 17:05  #
Crom wrote:
Nice to see you back Avanti!

I know who Uru is. Twisted Evil

Dang!
Crom 
HarpyHarpy

Character in WOW
Server: 山丘之王
Name: Crom / Slag
Guild:

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010 - 17:08  #
Just noticed the spoiler.... Evil or Very Mad
Sup 
FelhoundFelhound
Sup

Male Age : 26

Character in WOW
Server: Perenolde
Name: Trollkicker
Guild: Requited Pride

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010 - 3:34  #
*ahem*

Reminds me of Cho'gall US Alliance.

94% Horde
6% Alliance

How does something like that happen?

No fucking clue...
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Character in WOW

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010 - 14:35  #
Sup wrote:
*ahem*

94% Horde
6% Alliance

No fucking clue...

A friend decided to play on horde then asked his friend who asked his friends to play on horde with his other friends that were friendly with more friends coming to the horde side to play but this friend from his first bunch of friends didn't like horde so he asked his own friends to play with him on alliance side, to oppose his other friend who had taken even more friends to outnumber his alliance friend who hated horde because of the sheer number of friends' friends of friends that were friends.
Sup 
FelhoundFelhound
Sup

Male Age : 26

Character in WOW
Server: Perenolde
Name: Trollkicker
Guild: Requited Pride

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010 - 23:32  #
Urubaen wrote:
Sup wrote:
*ahem*

94% Horde
6% Alliance

No fucking clue...

A friend decided to play on horde then asked his friend who asked his friends to play on horde with his other friends that were friendly with more friends coming to the horde side to play but this friend from his first bunch of friends didn't like horde so he asked his own friends to play with him on alliance side, to oppose his other friend who had taken even more friends to outnumber his alliance friend who hated horde because of the sheer number of friends' friends of friends that were friends.

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) Heart-10
Sponsored content 

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1) I_icon_minitime  #

Mainland WoW welcomes you to 玛多兰 Madoulan (region1)

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com