Ok so there's been a lot of posts about installing and errors that come out of installing the latest patch. Here's how I do it and I manage to log in, even though I see an empty reamlist. However I do suggest that you backup ur original wow files in case your are using a modified client.
1. U need a 3.13 CTBC client.
2. DL the 3.22 patch, which is around 2.55GB. After download, this patch should be in a folder.
Here's a link that i find safe.
you will see a link with "(2.55GB)" on its tail. That's the one
3. Move that floder to where u install 3.13.
4. DL a 1.91mB patch. This is the 2nd part of the patch. Here's the link. http://bbs.ngacn.cc/read.php?tid=3622090&_fp=1
When you get in the page, find "AK-48 1.9MB第二部分补丁下载"。 That's the one.
After download, unzip it. You will see a folder. Get in the folder, copy everything, paste them into the 2.55GB folder. You might need to overwrite some files here.
5. Clear your addons.
6. Run installer.exe. During installation, the .exe will ask if you wanna overwrite 2 files, click install, or in chinese 安装.
7. Run wow.exe before you restart your PC.