Getting Started
Official links and tools
PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

TW Alliance Community Guild

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Sup 
FelhoundFelhound

Male Age : 18

Character in WOW
Server: Perenolde
Name: Trollkicker
Guild: Requited Pride

Fri 17 Sep 2010 - 5:00  #
We need one of these. I don't really want to have a Horde character as my main on TW, because my main on NA is Alliance. Probably a Horde side guild for CN because there are some people like me except on the contrary. Maybe I can take the reins of that idea when I get around to it, because I have a very important examination that's right around the corner which can get me into one of the best high schools in the country ( Cool ) and I can't risk playing WoW, because it has the tendency to really distract me, though I can definitely play WoW and get straight A's after the test. Very Happy .

So. Y/N? I have absolutely no problem managing the TW guild whatsoever, though don't expect my punctuality being top kill - jugging 8 hours of time-wasting school (hey, even my mom says that), NA WoW, and TW WoW. If the CN Horde guild idea also comes to fruition then I can't manage that, since I'd rather not have to break a few laws to create the account.
bolomas 
AdminAdmin

Male Age : 34

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Smallearth
Guild: The Crazy waiguorens

Fri 17 Sep 2010 - 7:39  #
Trust me when I say the only thing you need is being on the same realm in the same faction with everyone.

I've always preferred Horde, but if 7 months earlier we had to regroup as allies, I wouldn't have hesitated or complained one millisecond about it.

Faction change isn't available on Taiwan, and I highly doubt the ppl playing there would bother leveling again. Not mentioning the realm expats are actually on is pvp but not hardcore (7:3 ratio horde/allies), so we don't have the pvp/pve concerns we have on mainland.

Sup 
FelhoundFelhound

Male Age : 18

Character in WOW
Server: Perenolde
Name: Trollkicker
Guild: Requited Pride

Sat 18 Sep 2010 - 0:01  #
bolomas wrote:
Trust me when I say the only thing you need is being on the same realm in the same faction with everyone.

I've always preferred Horde, but if 7 months earlier we had to regroup as allies, I wouldn't have hesitated or complained one millisecond about it.

Faction change isn't available on Taiwan, and I highly doubt the ppl playing there would bother leveling again. Not mentioning the realm expats are actually on is pvp but not hardcore (7:3 ratio horde/allies), so we don't have the pvp/pve concerns we have on mainland.

Just when I thought bazza said TW was all caught up with NA this news comes up. I could have sworn that came out more than half a year ago. nerd
Sponsored content 

Today at 3:21  #

TW Alliance Community Guild

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Miscellaneous :: Suggestions -
Forumotion's free forums | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum