Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Memberes, all 13 of us, of the crazy waiguorens are:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Sainan 
RaptorRaptor

Male Age : 49

Character in WOW
Server: region 4 澳得兰克
Name: Sainan
Guild:

Memberes, all 13 of us, of the crazy waiguorens are: _
  Memberes, all 13 of us, of the crazy waiguorens are: I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Feb 2007 - 4:20  #
Sainan
Gretchen
Tre
Twisted
Blackpearl
Venuin
Woe
Gruumsh
Yoji
Maximus
Dexter
Scampers
Space

and a few more.

Last edited by on Thu 28 Jun 2007 - 17:37; edited 2 times in total
deadanus 
RagnarosRagnaros
deadanus

Character in WOW
Server: TW
Name: noobcake
Guild:

Memberes, all 13 of us, of the crazy waiguorens are: I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb 2007 - 7:42  #
sodo is not played Sad soz, thats my mining mule.
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Male Age : 46

Character in WOW
Server: TW-Stormscale (雷鱗)
Name: Naklin
Guild: All Gear No Skill

Memberes, all 13 of us, of the crazy waiguorens are: I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb 2007 - 8:32  #
Taimandred is TCW now?
WOHAAA...
The only 60?
he must be a god or sumthing like it.. lol.....

HAIL T
pouetpou 

Memberes, all 13 of us, of the crazy waiguorens are: I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar 2007 - 7:31  #
how many peoples still leveling ? lol...
i'd better join this server.
But Naklin, what about the ping? is it good ? Because you are in shanghai, and so guangdong isn't too too far but, it's not too too near too..
pouetpou 

Memberes, all 13 of us, of the crazy waiguorens are: I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar 2007 - 7:37  #
come on, i decide to create a toon in this server, lol, i need more fun and adrenaline ... so, i'm minding the clas now. i'll create it this weekend for sure !
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Character in WOW

Memberes, all 13 of us, of the crazy waiguorens are: I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar 2007 - 8:07  #
i ping below 60 at best, 80-120 ish average all time.
IF i ping high, its a server thing and everybody pings high...
lol

i will join a few of my chars to level (20ish range / 30ish range / 40 ish range / 50ish range ... alll available....lol) and level accordingly to you guys level.

Taimandred is a 60 lock (afk till tbc)
i think they had a 60 rogue. but not sure.
nevermind. its the fact you got peeps for levelling.

i read you speak some chinese as well. even if its a little, welcome to end-game instances, once 60... :p

ps, read my post on the other thread. you might be interested
Tre 
DefiasDefias
Tre

Male Location : Taizhou

Character in WOW
Server: Area 4 - 澳得兰克
Name: Tre
Guild:

Memberes, all 13 of us, of the crazy waiguorens are: I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar 2007 - 8:49  #
Naklin wrote:
i think they had a 60 rogue. but not sure.
nevermind.

Faseer is the 60 rogue, just not registered here (yet).
scampers 
DefiasDefias

Character in WOW
Name: Scampers
Guild:

Memberes, all 13 of us, of the crazy waiguorens are: I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar 2007 - 12:40  #
hey fellas

just signed up on your server, i figured living in sichuan it will be faster in area 4

joined your server as well, glad your horde because i cna remeber quite a few of the early quests...which helps since i cant read chinese

anyway myin game name is scampers so give me a /w if you want Razz
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Character in WOW

Memberes, all 13 of us, of the crazy waiguorens are: I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar 2007 - 12:53  #
everybody just join channel laowai
/join laowai

we usually log into that one as well and idle in there. that way its easiest to see when sumone comes or goes, even new chars i dont know the name of yet.

playing BEDO, my hunter right now, except for raidtime.... level 46
Tre 
DefiasDefias
Tre

Character in WOW
Guild:

Memberes, all 13 of us, of the crazy waiguorens are: I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2007 - 5:19  #
Whats that funny sig, Naklin?

Is 1st of May confirmed or just dreaming?? Smile
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Character in WOW

Memberes, all 13 of us, of the crazy waiguorens are: I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2007 - 5:37  #
unofficial comment / confession of a very kind girlie called jasmine, working at The9, marketing div. for WoW.
dinner tomorrow, gonna find out more then.

next week, 3-4 days AFK, biz trip to weihai.... FSCK
pouetpou 

Memberes, all 13 of us, of the crazy waiguorens are: I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2007 - 6:06  #
maybe i should wait TBC to create my main toon, a blood elf heh. but i 'll log in the server for my "mule" asap.
ownage 

Memberes, all 13 of us, of the crazy waiguorens are: I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2007 - 7:16  #
dude you don't need bloodelf when you have:

Orc-25% stunt resistant- perfect for ANY class the weak against stun lock. you don't know how powerful this is.

Undead- will of the forsaken(dispell fear) ALOT of alliance whine about this, it's an awesome racial.

Cow- Stomp(stun for 2 sec), can be intergrated into a class's fighting strategy.

Really dude, unless bloodelf got something you really want, go with the race already available. Unless the reason for bloodelf is the looks which would be the wrong reason why you're joining the horde- cuz horde isn't about beauty, horde is about being bad ass! Wink

FOR THE HORDE!!!!
pouetpou 

Memberes, all 13 of us, of the crazy waiguorens are: I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2007 - 9:10  #
i'm thinking about a Warlock ^^, undead should be the better race i think. what about it ?
scampers 
DefiasDefias

Character in WOW
Guild:

Memberes, all 13 of us, of the crazy waiguorens are: I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2007 - 11:07  #
i played a lvl 70 priest on bc

warriors r nerfed heaps, they r useless in bc...

druids are overpowerd but i think blizz nerferd them a bit int he lastest patch

warlocks have got that nice new Dot spell.....

bloodelfs arent that special, i played one a bit after lvling my undead priest....

msot ppl rolled them just for something differernt...especially if your going to play paladin.

its also much easier to lvl from 1-20..and much quicker in the bloodelf beginning spawn point.

other than that Bc was pretty sweet, you replace most of your gear within the first few quests, from quest rewards and you earn money so fast Razz
pouetpou 

Memberes, all 13 of us, of the crazy waiguorens are: I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2007 - 11:18  #
ok, do scrampers will be your name in game ? tell it too me, i will create one today on aodelanke, server 4 guangdong... we could level together maybe ^^
scampers 
DefiasDefias

Character in WOW
Guild:

Memberes, all 13 of us, of the crazy waiguorens are: I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2007 - 11:44  #
hey, i dont think my new topic posted worked...

was just saying in it that i created a new undead mage called "scampers"

just a quick question, i joined area 4 and i compared the server charcters to the froum topic...the last 2 characters r the same... but the first 2 look diff, i hope im no the right server

i searched for your guild name but nothing showed up, but maybe no1 is online

usuing the chinese client and i cant speak chinese, so having some diff with quests, just doing them absed on memory

hopefully i have the right server and see you guys in game
pouetpou 

Memberes, all 13 of us, of the crazy waiguorens are: I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2007 - 11:50  #
ok, i got the cards, i'm going to create now hha, see you in, i'll come here to post my name in a while ... it will have "burn" inside
ownage 

Memberes, all 13 of us, of the crazy waiguorens are: I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2007 - 19:34  #
just go inside your
\World of Warcraft\WTF
folder and open a file called "config.wtf" with your notepad
cut and paste 奥特兰克 to SET realmName

should look like this:

SET realmName "奥特兰克"

fireup the game and you're good to go
pouetpou 

Memberes, all 13 of us, of the crazy waiguorens are: I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2007 - 1:59  #
And if before you played on an other server, this one is in area 4.
Think to replace inside the folder: realmlist.wtf (open it with the note pad).

>>> set realmlist cn4.grunt.wowchina.com

NB: cn4 for area 4...
Laminebean 
MurlocMurloc

Male Age : 40

Character in WOW
Server: 马多兰
Name: Purply
Guild:

Memberes, all 13 of us, of the crazy waiguorens are: I_icon_minitimeTue 8 May 2007 - 12:08  #
Hey Guys, Ive got a level 60 Druid on the Maduolan server but I wanna roll a PVP toon as well. I know most of you are gonna whine about it, but Im gonna roll a BE just cos I like Elves (gay i know).

I live in Beijing so Im worried about the ping to Guangdong...has anyone done this before...whats the ping like? Also, I wanna roll a DD, what does the Guild need, Rogue or Mage. I played a Balance Druid on PVE server so I know how to nuke (not that there is much skill). But what do you guys need?
ownage 

Memberes, all 13 of us, of the crazy waiguorens are: I_icon_minitimeTue 8 May 2007 - 12:52  #
you may get bad ping, be prepare for the worst.
Tre 
DefiasDefias
Tre

Character in WOW
Guild:

Memberes, all 13 of us, of the crazy waiguorens are: I_icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2007 - 8:37  #
Laminebean wrote:
Hey Guys, Ive got a level 60 Druid on the Maduolan server but I wanna roll a PVP toon as well. I know most of you are gonna whine about it, but Im gonna roll a BE just cos I like Elves (gay i know).

I live in Beijing so Im worried about the ping to Guangdong...has anyone done this before...whats the ping like? Also, I wanna roll a DD, what does the Guild need, Rogue or Mage. I played a Balance Druid on PVE server so I know how to nuke (not that there is much skill). But what do you guys need?

Play what you prefer, you will be welcome anyway Smile
sebaswahlers 
ImpImp

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

Memberes, all 13 of us, of the crazy waiguorens are: I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun 2007 - 14:15  #
I rolled for an account in server 1 and 2. Can i change that so i can join you guys ?
sebaswahlers 
ImpImp

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

Memberes, all 13 of us, of the crazy waiguorens are: I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2007 - 5:16  #
ok made a char, name Yoji Troll warrior.

But i haven't played for a year so if you guy's really need a different class i can reroll.
pouetpou 

Memberes, all 13 of us, of the crazy waiguorens are: I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2007 - 7:20  #
finaly you see..you can... Wink
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Male Age : 41

Character in WOW
Name: Gruumsh
Guild: Crazy WaiGuoRens

Memberes, all 13 of us, of the crazy waiguorens are: I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2007 - 17:38  #
Look i finally posted! 0-58 and i just now get on...and WoW is down... oh well see ya when TBC hits!
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Character in WOW

Memberes, all 13 of us, of the crazy waiguorens are: I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2007 - 6:23  #
Gruumsh 58?

time for gruumsh + Burninghead to team, and have some AOE session on weekends to level faster ^^
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Male Age : 41

Character in WOW
Name: Gruumsh
Guild: Crazy WaiGuoRens

Memberes, all 13 of us, of the crazy waiguorens are: I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2007 - 7:46  #
Well i usually level with Venuin since we play together and she is my GF, and she hates when i get too far ahead of her... BUT if she is there then i can do whatever and kill whatever i want! Leveling faster is always good!
panagiotis 
ImpImp

Male Location : shantou

Memberes, all 13 of us, of the crazy waiguorens are: I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2007 - 18:31  #
hey guys im looking for a serious guild to start a new warlock. is the guilds plans to be raiding in tbc? how serious are you? pm me pleae and let me know. at the moment im in server 1 but i will change if i find a serious guild.
Sainan 
RaptorRaptor

Male Age : 49

Character in WOW
Name: Sainan
Guild:

Memberes, all 13 of us, of the crazy waiguorens are: I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2007 - 6:30  #
We only play a few hours a day, might put in a trip to HC a week. This is a social guild, not a raid guild. As Naklin said, we are too few to be a real 25+ raid guild. In EU Gretch and I used to raid quite a lot, but here we do not really se the point also now we have a son to take care of.

Hope you find what you are looking for,

S
Erik 
DragonmawDragonmaw
Erik

Male Age : 33

Character in WOW
Server: CN1 山丘之王, 诺莫瑞根
Name: 老虎爱上猫, 疾风铃音
Guild: Valor, Starlight

Memberes, all 13 of us, of the crazy waiguorens are: I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2007 - 8:16  #
Panagiotis, check out the "Dm and Sons" recruiting! post...

We have serious plans and allready have a 10 man grp setup for khara with peeps finishing of the quest line as we speak =D
Sponsored content 

Memberes, all 13 of us, of the crazy waiguorens are: I_icon_minitime  #

Memberes, all 13 of us, of the crazy waiguorens are:

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Shanghai 上海 CN1, CN5 / Guangdong CN10 -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com