Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Gathering on the same realm (Mainland China)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Are you willing to transfer to a specific realm
Yes
Gathering on the same realm (Mainland China) - Page 2 Vote_l1093%Gathering on the same realm (Mainland China) - Page 2 Vote_r10
 93% [ 14 ]
No
Gathering on the same realm (Mainland China) - Page 2 Vote_l107%Gathering on the same realm (Mainland China) - Page 2 Vote_r10
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

Muhan 
WyrmWyrm
Muhan

Male
Character in WOW
Server: CN1, PVE, Alliance, Maduolan (玛多兰), Silvermoon (银月)
Name: Loklok, Lokatme, Huntar, Magicjack, Urdead, Warry, Lokabubble, Bloodymerry / Bewitched
Guild: Swiss Bunnies

Gathering on the same realm (Mainland China) - Page 2 _
  Gathering on the same realm (Mainland China) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Dec 2010 - 13:12  #
@ Bolo:
well maybe you are rigth. I just got a little bit pissed off by advertisment in this thread.

So, if everyone agrees, I would like to suggest to follow the idea of Stixx.

Further more I would suggest that only people should post in this thread, if they are willing to transfer. For the others, go open your own thread.

So, mention what kind of character (incl level) you want to transfer and I will add it to the first post in this thread.

Nothing more and nothing less.
Thank you.
peanutarmy 
ImpImp

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: 玛多兰(Maduolan)
Name: Peanutsato(Main),Holypeanut
Guild:

Gathering on the same realm (Mainland China) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Dec 2010 - 15:02  #
I'm same as Skar. Gotta lvl a toon and I'm willing to transfer once i get my toon lvled high enough.
satius 
CritterCritter

Gathering on the same realm (Mainland China) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Dec 2010 - 5:55  #
peanutarmy wrote:
I'm same as Skar. Gotta lvl a toon and I'm willing to transfer once i get my toon lvled high enough.

Another ditto. Just started playing WoW again, but I'll definitely transfer when I'm high enough and a server has been chosen.
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Male Age : 41

Character in WOW
Server: region 4 澳得兰克
Name: Gruumsh
Guild: Crazy WaiGuoRens

Gathering on the same realm (Mainland China) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Dec 2010 - 6:49  #
For the record i never said i was out and out against a transfer.
Just that the Crazies would have to move as one to another server, IF they all agreed. I gave a plug of our situation more for a reference on how daunting that could be.

Gavy/MyTank started a thread separate from this one and then plugged it. I am sure he didnt mean to usurp the thread and cause waves like that.

I appreciate the Links to other guilds and adding ours to it. If anything i just want others to be aware we exist and are not left out of this. Only 2-3 of us actually cruise the forum (infrequently at that.)

Will check back if there are any further issues.
Muhan 
WyrmWyrm
Muhan

Male
Character in WOW
Server: CN1, PVE, Alliance, Maduolan (玛多兰), Silvermoon (银月)
Name: Loklok, Lokatme, Huntar, Magicjack, Urdead, Warry, Lokabubble, Bloodymerry / Bewitched
Guild: Swiss Bunnies

Gathering on the same realm (Mainland China) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Dec 2010 - 10:20  #
Gruumsh44 wrote:
For the record i never said i was out and out against a transfer.
Just that the Crazies would have to move as one to another server, IF they all agreed. I gave a plug of our situation more for a reference on how daunting that could be.

Gavy/MyTank started a thread separate from this one and then plugged it. I am sure he didnt mean to usurp the thread and cause waves like that.

I appreciate the Links to other guilds and adding ours to it. If anything i just want others to be aware we exist and are not left out of this. Only 2-3 of us actually cruise the forum (infrequently at that.)

Will check back if there are any further issues.

Don't think you will transfer, because at least Gavy doesn't want to committ and be part of this foreign community, at least that is what I understand from his comment. If the majority would choose an alliance server then he wouldn't want to come, so don't say again that he didn't mean it like this Wink

Gavy wrote:
we are all die hard horde player so no matter what we will not change side...

Just a note!

So, now I think all are aware about the Crazies. I wish you all good luck and be happy to not contribute in this movement.

Back to topic:
As I suggested, ppl only should post if they want to transfer. Only put the character info. Thats all.
Anything else is not realy contributing.

/trying to be patient
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Male Age : 41

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Smallearth
Guild: The Crazy waiguorens

Gathering on the same realm (Mainland China) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Dec 2010 - 13:07  #
Ok this thread is going nowhere. So I'm gonna lock this thread. Muhan or Uru if you'd mind starting a new thread.

Then we stick to what StixX said : you ask who is ready TO MOVE ONE TOON on another realm, probably a totally fresh one given none of the actual realms suits everyones needs, and just give the class and lv of what he's ready to move.

Then when 20ppl are interested we'll start to talk about a suitable destination. And we don't give a **** to who doesn't want to move.

On the new topic all posts that does not correspond to what is asked will be deleted.
Sponsored content 

Gathering on the same realm (Mainland China) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime  #

Gathering on the same realm (Mainland China)

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com