Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

3.3.5 it's good-- very good :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
WoWLaoWai 
Bloodscalp TrollBloodscalp Troll
WoWLaoWai

Character in WOW
Server: 玛多兰
Name: Usul / Laowai
Guild: Cow Eaters / Expatriate

3.3.5 it's good-- very good :)  _
  3.3.5 it's good-- very good :)  I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011 - 1:17  #
About three hours ago the servers came back up running 3.3.5.

I love it. I love all of it.

First thing I did was run all the new dungeons and a random dungeon with my main and got some frost emblems.

Second thing I did was log in my warlock and I found a level 66 group in a couple minutes which in the end reward 2 emblems of triumph. Hotdog!

It's quite an experience and the potential for a lot of fun for a long long time exists very wonderful!

stItCh 
OnyxiaOnyxia
stItCh

Male Location : 99% Suzhou and 1% Germany

Character in WOW
Server: MaDuoLan - 马多兰, Menethil-米奈希爾-TW
Name: Juliask-Zobun
Guild: Cow Eaters

3.3.5 it's good-- very good :)  I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011 - 6:17  #
Yeah 3.3.5 is awesome.

Just a hint dont waste ur Triumph marks on the t9 set there are better pcs in the shop and u get much better gear in ICC so its not worth it i rather spend them on the pvp gear or ice orbs.

With frost mark daily s and heroic runs its quite easy to obtain the t10 gear.
Mican 
RaptorRaptor

Character in WOW
Server: 亚蕾戈斯
Name: Tora, Reiza
Guild: TCW

3.3.5 it's good-- very good :)  I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011 - 7:16  #
Dungeon Finder = omgwtfbbq

On the other hand, I can't find the new wrathful gear..it doesn't seem like season 8 has started.
stItCh 
OnyxiaOnyxia
stItCh

Male Location : 99% Suzhou and 1% Germany

Character in WOW
Server: MaDuoLan - 马多兰, Menethil-米奈希爾-TW
Name: Juliask-Zobun
Guild: Cow Eaters

3.3.5 it's good-- very good :)  I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011 - 9:10  #
The wrathfull gear is already in but i think u can only buy it after the season start. Go to the Mark vendors or the arena vendor and u see the gear.
Jason Leung 
HarpyHarpy
Jason Leung

Male Age : 30

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

3.3.5 it's good-- very good :)  I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011 - 20:20  #
I beg to differ ... this random dungeon finder system is shit, i'm stuck with random people with random server who behave like an ass like aggroing unecessary shit or afk a lot and do the raid in complete silence. I prefer the old way where people shouting on the lfg channel and i can check who is shouting and his guild then decide whether i'll join his party or not
Muhan 
WyrmWyrm
Muhan

Male
Character in WOW
Server: CN1, PVE, Alliance, Maduolan (玛多兰), Silvermoon (银月)
Name: Loklok, Lokatme, Huntar, Magicjack, Urdead, Warry, Lokabubble, Bloodymerry / Bewitched
Guild: Swiss Bunnies

3.3.5 it's good-- very good :)  I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011 - 10:39  #
well it aint so much shit, because you still can look for your group and then use the random dungeon finder as a group.
Saves you the way to the dungeon and back aswell, because you get ported Wink
But true lots of random ppl.
So if you don't like it, don't use it Wink
Jason Leung 
HarpyHarpy
Jason Leung

Male Age : 30

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

3.3.5 it's good-- very good :)  I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011 - 13:44  #
@lok i wish i can do it, but because this new system there's no one shouting for daily or 5 man heroic anymore Sad. well, at least the 10-25 raid aren't using this system
Muhan 
WyrmWyrm
Muhan

Male
Character in WOW
Server: CN1, PVE, Alliance, Maduolan (玛多兰), Silvermoon (银月)
Name: Loklok, Lokatme, Huntar, Magicjack, Urdead, Warry, Lokabubble, Bloodymerry / Bewitched
Guild: Swiss Bunnies

3.3.5 it's good-- very good :)  I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011 - 7:02  #
For the daily, didn't they replace the daily heroic to weekly raid quest?

Anyway, if you got your T9 set and the rest are min. 232 items, then I would only use the dungeon finder once a day for the frost embleems.

If you still need some gear, go as T or healer, so the waiting time is like 1 min. For DPS it ain't that bad, normaly between 3 to 6 min when I go as DPS.
Once you grouped and you feel this is a crappy bunch of ppl, just leave. Then do daily quests until you can use the dungeon finder again

If you just need a specific peace of gear and know where it drops, just select that dungeeon.

Good to know:
When using the random option, you can be lucky to enter the same dungeon more than once a day.
If you still need 232 gear, then I would select the 3 new ICC dungeon in heroic mode and once you did all, use the random option.

BTW, there is an option, like the dungeon finder, for raids, but I don't think ppl use it.

I know, pugs can be a pain in the a..
Paladins who allways roll on DPS, Heal and Tank trinkets and rings, eventhough they probably don't need the item and you do.
DPS who either do no damage or think they can aggro and the healer will just heal.
Healers who just heal the T.

So either group with guild members or friends to do the dungeons, or try to look for some, using the chat.
I still see ppl looking for a group in the chat, eventhough not as much as before.

I'll be playing with Lok or Lokatme at the moment, if you see me online and you wana group, you can allways give me a shout.

Sponsored content 

3.3.5 it's good-- very good :)  I_icon_minitime  #

3.3.5 it's good-- very good :)

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com