Getting Started
Official links and tools
PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Latency & Disconnection issues Friday March 19th??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
ReiChina 
HarpyHarpy

Female Age : 43

Character in WOW
Server: CN1
Name: BloodRaine/ (hub)Soloman
Guild: Crazy Weiguorens

Fri 18 Mar 2011 - 22:02  #
Is it just me or what...I had some HUGE numbers tonight. It was so bad that I couldn't even help my twink level. My twink on the other hand had no issues whatsoever. I have no idea why, she's got like 4 addons and my main has none. We're talking 12,670ms at the highest- but it usually hovered between 8,000- 3,500!
I got disconnected 25 times...yes I'm that hard headed that I just didn't give up.
Shocked But the real odd thing is that it would still disconnect at lower then 'normal' latency.

I know it's a Friday night and everything but it's NEVER been that bad. Even in Auberndine(SP?) I had high lag and disconnects and I was the only character logged in the area...not even my twink was on yet. Did anyone else experience this or is this just a case of my shitty connection?

TT
ReiChina 
HarpyHarpy

Female Age : 43

Character in WOW
Server: CN1
Name: BloodRaine/ (hub)Soloman
Guild: Crazy Weiguorens

Sat 19 Mar 2011 - 11:06  #
Another 'strange' thing that I failed to mention is that the log in screen and game seem to be flickering- or unstable in some way.
I'm not sure if it's because I'm running 2 wow programs at the same time or if it's something other than that, but it did start yesterday- I decided to level up a druid because the lag was so bad that I couldn't even move out of Dalaran.

Latency & Disconnection issues Friday March 19th??

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: WoW ingame talk :: General -
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum