Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

<Useless> Horde guild on Stomscale (雷鱗)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
eden-san 
ImpImp

<Useless> Horde guild on Stomscale (雷鱗) _
  <Useless> Horde guild on Stomscale (雷鱗) I_icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011 - 6:33  #
Hi everyone,

We, a few foreigners and some chinese (more or less decent english speakers), decided to start playing casually on Taiwan servers.

We just started out a week ago so we're pretty much nowhere, but are looking for more people to join us if anyone's interested. Some of us play everyday, some others only a few times a week so it's still not really organised in any way...

Eventually we'd like to invite as many english speakers as possible (basic level of english is enough), and depending on the numbers we get we'll see what to do from there.

Want want to make it simple, fun, and hopefully a rally point for foreigners playing on Taiwan servers.

/Hugs
Eden.

People that can invite you in-game:
Me:
/w Nede
/w Edensan
/w Edensen

Evad:
/w Evad
/w Venec
/w Melu
/w Borth

Kairinxi:
/w Kairinxi

There should be at least one of us connected every evening during week-days, and anytime during week-ends.
We have 2 other people but they don't play as much, right now they only play one or two evening per week to do some questing/dungeons.

stItCh 
OnyxiaOnyxia
stItCh

Male Location : 99% Suzhou and 1% Germany

Character in WOW
Server: MaDuoLan - 马多兰, Menethil-米奈希爾-TW
Name: Juliask-Zobun
Guild: Cow Eaters

<Useless> Horde guild on Stomscale (雷鱗) I_icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011 - 13:30  #

Keep us updated about your progress maybe me and some other lone wolfs join you
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

<Useless> Horde guild on Stomscale (雷鱗) I_icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011 - 16:18  #
Welcome. Will add this to the looking for guild thread.

Eggs Try out the new coding!
eden-san 
ImpImp

<Useless> Horde guild on Stomscale (雷鱗) I_icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011 - 17:00  #
2 People actually came to me just now but I was kinda AFK, I have added them to my friend list though.

Ungy/Magey (might be the same person though) Razz
eden-san 
ImpImp

<Useless> Horde guild on Stomscale (雷鱗) I_icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011 - 18:43  #
Okay, we're joining the WTF guild, which really needs some more active ppl imo Wink
Sponsored content 

<Useless> Horde guild on Stomscale (雷鱗) I_icon_minitime  #

<Useless> Horde guild on Stomscale (雷鱗)

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Taiwan 台灣 realms -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com