Sup guys , i really need your help setting up twow on mac, these are the steps i did:
1) installed US wow from BC cdrom and fully patched till 4.1.0
2) Changed realmlist to:
- set realmlist tw.logon.worldofwarcraft.com
- set patchlist enUS.patch.battle.net:1119/patch
- set realmlistbn ""
- set portal us
3) Created a bnet account on tw.battle.net
4) added a trial 14 days wow account to my bnet account
5) launched game.
After all this i get the following:
"There was a problem logging in with this account. You may not have a world of warcraft game attached to your account, or you may be logging into a region diffrent from the one you created the account in. "
Please help me
*Side note: I tried creating a bnet account on Us battlnet, and i can get into the game , but when i log in wow i log into a demo version without the expansions. ( and i can chose realms from america, oceania, and latin america)
Id really appreciate your help, i want to play twow =)