Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

I am MT- the awaited WOW horde cartoon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
ReiChina 
HarpyHarpy
ReiChina

Female Age : 50

Character in WOW
Server: CN1
Name: BloodRaine/ (hub)Soloman
Guild: Crazy Weiguorens

I am MT- the awaited WOW horde cartoon _
  I am MT- the awaited WOW horde cartoon I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011 - 7:45  #
The other day I was messing around Orgimmar when I heard part of a conversation about a WOW cartoon, they were discussing why there wasn't one. Of course, my husband being the die hard Chinese WOW fan that he is had already introduced me to the wonderful world of "I am MT"...so I mentioned it.

Well he's the follow up to that- I finally found a website where they had it with English subtitles. I have all the episodes and seasons downloaded on my computer, so if you would rather download them I can send you their location as well.

For the short time I've been with the Crazy Weiguoren (as a HORDE no less) I've come to realize how fitting this cartoon is...and how they utterly captured the Horde spirit (be they Chinese or foreigners). I wonder if it's the same in our respective homes? (I don't know since I've only played WOW in China)

Anyway...enjoy.

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=118307#mirrors clapclap
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Male Age : 41

Character in WOW
Server: region 4 澳得兰克
Name: Gruumsh
Guild: Crazy WaiGuoRens

I am MT- the awaited WOW horde cartoon I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011 - 20:01  #
... so... much... AWESOME... haha Hadouken on the pig was a nice touch. Damned LMs

now i await finding number 2!!!
ReiChina 
HarpyHarpy
ReiChina

Female Age : 50

Character in WOW
Server: CN1
Name: BloodRaine/ (hub)Soloman
Guild: Crazy Weiguorens

I am MT- the awaited WOW horde cartoon I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011 - 13:21  #
I'll tell my husband to post out the download location of the complete series...it DOES have subtitles but you can't watch them online. (The only drawback is computer space)

And he said that if you provide 1,000 gold in unmarked coins then he will gladly give you the information you seek. -_-'

Gotta love being married to a smart ass... Shocked

(Grum, Solo wants to know if you 1. can read Chinese, and 2. are you using the Thunder downloading tool?)
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Male Age : 41

Character in WOW
Server: region 4 澳得兰克
Name: Gruumsh
Guild: Crazy WaiGuoRens

I am MT- the awaited WOW horde cartoon I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011 - 16:22  #
1st, cant read chinese. 2nd, this thunder that you speak of... how does one go about catching it?

The subs were fine on the 1st show,, and i should have no worries about disk space... Mal and i each have 1TB drives plus back ups.

as to the 1000gold... can i work it off in a shady way? how about i let him have a few drops in some FBs? OR! food and gems when i get them going... or armor? I am sure something can be arranged where i dont have to sell my soul.
Gavy 
SuccubusSuccubus
Gavy

Male Location : Guangzhou

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克
Name: Mytank/Mydin
Guild: The Crazy Waiguorens

I am MT- the awaited WOW horde cartoon I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011 - 12:18  #
if you are chinese.. the full 50 eps of the cartoon is linked below:

http://www.tudou.com/playlist/p/l6123797.html
Cheese 
RaptorRaptor
Cheese

Male Location : Shenzhen

Character in WOW
Server: 鬼雾峰-CN3
Name: Brie
Guild:

I am MT- the awaited WOW horde cartoon I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011 - 5:29  #
Thanks for the tip,
I'm really enjoying this show and I'm sure that it will help me learn Chinese at a much faster rate.
Brings back so many memories too. Looking at the first "blue" item quest reward, trying to get a group for any instance, hugging the walls in every instance.
Warriors who dont have taunt, rogues without lockpick.
Being a druid and having no real idea what my job was.

Fun times, wish I could go back to vanilla~
Verilus 
FelhoundFelhound
Verilus

Male Age : 35

Character in WOW
Server: CN1 奥特兰克 - PVP
Name: Gigatab/Tabasco
Guild: Crazy Waiguorens

I am MT- the awaited WOW horde cartoon I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011 - 11:17  #
Remembered how an epic piece was actually quite hard to come by. Now within a week or so you can have your full epic set =P
z1581726736@163.com 
CritterCritter

I am MT- the awaited WOW horde cartoon I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Mar 2013 - 16:39  #
哈哈,IF YOU WANT THE FLASH (I AM MT )TELL ME YOUR EMAIL I CAN SENT TO YOU
Sponsored content 

I am MT- the awaited WOW horde cartoon I_icon_minitime  #

I am MT- the awaited WOW horde cartoon

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Miscellaneous :: Golden KTV -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com