Getting Started
Official links and tools
PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Help Needed ! Eu client download links needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Jetgnomelee 
CorpseCorpse

Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 10:26  #
Well. I really want to get back into the game, but my account is an eu account. I cant seem to find the EU clients for Cataclysm, just the taiwan version of it .Kind of frustrated.. seaching all over google, just to find nothing really usefull.. (PS i want english Eu client . my chinese aint that good , reading wise Razz )

So if anyone can help me i would e really gracefull. I cba to lvl up to 85 again. Meeh..

Thanks Razz
bolomas 
AdminAdmin

Male Age : 34

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Smallearth
Guild: The Crazy waiguorens

Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 11:09  #
http://www.wow-patch.in/content/wow-streaming-client.php here you go

Jetgnomelee 
CorpseCorpse

Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 11:21  #
Thank you for a quick reply. Allthough i dont know whats wrong. When i try to download the link, it downloads.. When i open the downloaded file, it says either its corrupted or the file has stopped responding.. :S
Jetgnomelee 
CorpseCorpse

Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 11:24  #
Think i found an old client 3.?.? . If i download this one,m would i be ale to patch it all the way to cataclysm , todays patch ?
It seems when i download the streaming client of Eu it weights just 300 kb... while if i take the German or US it takes 30 mb.. A big difference.. Might be something wrong with the EU english client ?

Am i needed to download some other programs to view/download it correct. I tried lots of times..Yet it seems damaged
bolomas 
AdminAdmin

Character in WOW

Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 13:41  #
you could download the US client, it works even on european servers as long as you update manually.

Jetgnomelee 
CorpseCorpse

Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 15:56  #
yeh.. i found from another post on here. It works.. But meeh.. 10 gb of patching and i guess cataclysm is included in that. :S.. prepareing to lots of time with the nintendo 64 and mario.. lol! Thank you for the help amd super fast responds.. Btw just wanted to know since i live at here. Is it cool on the chinese servers ? All is same ? Cata and all is working aswell etc ?

Need to buy all the games over again or just make an sub and its all ok ? Smile COuld happen i made my lazy ass lvl another paladin to lvl 85.. :S... played since the beta of vanilla wow.. Very Happy
bolomas 
AdminAdmin

Character in WOW

Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 21:09  #
u don t need to buy the game in china, just put credits and u can play.

Otherwise besides everyone around speaking chinese everything is all cool and fine.

Jetgnomelee 
CorpseCorpse

Sat 13 Aug 2011 - 14:05  #
Sounds cool. I will consider to play then on here if the lagg is unbareable on Eu servers. Smile..
Sponsored content 

Today at 16:44  #

Help Needed ! Eu client download links needed

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Technical support -
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum