Getting Started
Official links and tools
PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Looking for english speakers in Beijng!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
hubu1122 
ImpImp

Male Location : Beijing

Character in WOW
Server:
Name: Schlumpf
Guild: TheCrazyWaiguorens

Mon 3 Oct 2011 - 11:49  #
hey guys! Very Happy

I have been playing WoW for quiet some time in China, stopped and now want to start off again. Unfortunately after a week of trying to retreive my old account back I gave up! Now i decided to level up again and created some low level characters on Cn2..I wouldn't mind changing the server and i know this topic and similar threads have been up already, i just can't tell if any of the beijing players are still active!? Sad
I tried to join Cn1 and the "CWR", as a matter of fact my ping won't let me enjoy the game, even after trying a proxy or a latency fix! So this is my last call out to every one playing in Beijing: Wanna either start a new guild or let me know if there already is one?!
Just think that leveling alone is no fun! Class and race is not important, I just wanna have a good time playin!!!
Anyone havin the same thought or trouble shout out to me, either reply or Pm!

Thaaanks for your attention
Cheers, Alexx!

bolomas 
AdminAdmin

Male Age : 34

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Smallearth
Guild: The Crazy waiguorens

Mon 3 Oct 2011 - 12:33  #
Just a note since there's a common mistake people do when using a proxy like 27net coupled with gamecap. You have to add the enCNlauncher.exe in gamecap and start it from within gamecap otherwise it has no effect.

Hope it helps.

hubu1122 
ImpImp

Character in WOW
Server:

Mon 3 Oct 2011 - 12:47  #
Thanks I will try that!! (;

Just for further notice I can confirm that Laowai Club on Kultiras Beijing Cn2 is not very active anymore..just logged on with a toon I made to check it out: 3 players online two of them don't speak a word, third one very friendly chinese player, who let me know that there aren't many ppl comin online anymore and if there are, then barely english speakers...

Alex
Warmaster_Blackhorn 
Bloodscalp TrollBloodscalp Troll

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: Alterac澳得兰克 / Arygos亚雷戈斯
Name: Blackhorn, Scribbler, Whitehorn
Guild: Crazy Waiguorens

Tue 4 Oct 2011 - 3:55  #
Hey Alex,

You're right about Laowai Club being inactive for foreigners. Most of us moved to The Crazy Waiguorens to be a part of a bigger community. The remaining lot are more than likely the Chinese people of the guild.

I hope that you manage to join us on Alterac Mountains.

Blackhorn (formerly of Kul'Tiras)
hubu1122 
ImpImp

Character in WOW
Server:

Tue 4 Oct 2011 - 6:08  #
hey blackhorn,

I actually joined you yesterday evening, with my tauren paladin, Schlumpf, just hoping i can keep the proxy server up! I am on the free trial at the moment, but tomorrow I will have to switch to making an account!

Greetz Schlumpf (:
Sponsored content 

Today at 1:20  #

Looking for english speakers in Beijng!

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Beijing 北京 CN2 -
Forumotion.com | Games | World of Warcraft | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum