Getting Started
Official links and tools
PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

State of pvp in the guild.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Petite 
CorpseCorpse

Thu 29 Dec 2011 - 16:23  #
Hi, i just discovered there was a foreign guild in wow China and i am thinking of tranfering my newly 85 priest with you.
I am almost only interested in pvp so i would like to know the state of pvp in the guild:
Are there pvp people with you too? Do you tag together for random BG sometimes?
Do you organise RBG? Do you have arena teams?

Thanks!
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

Thu 29 Dec 2011 - 16:31  #
Tiare wrote:
Hi, i just discovered there was a foreign guild in wow China and i am thinking of tranfering my newly 85 priest with you.
I am almost only interested in pvp so i would like to know the state of pvp in the guild:
Are there pvp people with you too? Do you tag together for random BG sometimes?
Do you organise RBG? Do you have arena teams?

Thanks!

We've got a special group for Rated BGs led by Stixx (you can pm him on the subject), and there are a lot of pvp lovers on the realm as well (me being one of them, but 'retired' now). We do all of the above, except for a concrete, regular arena team. That one is a bit harder to come by.

Cheers, and welcome.
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm

Male Age : 33

Character in WOW
Server: region 4 澳得兰克
Name: Gruumsh
Guild: Crazy WaiGuoRens

Fri 30 Dec 2011 - 9:40  #
There are always people begging for arena matches. Scheduled RBG night, and a core group always willing to PvP.

Healers always welcome.
Sponsored content 

Today at 3:17  #

State of pvp in the guild.

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Shanghai 上海 CN1, CN5 / Guangdong CN10 :: The Crazy Waiguorens - Horde Guild - CN1 奥特兰克 (Alterac) :: PVP, BG, Arena -
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum