New patch - new possibilities?
As we don't need to modify files anymore to play on chinese servers, maybe it could be possible to finally get the Mac version running.
I already tried with my german version, starting the "World of Warcraft.app", but it will download a chinese patch ingame. Also deleting the original Launcher doesn't help, you can't log in then.
What we need is a chinese Launcher.app
(which is not existing atm) or a modification of our existing Launcher
. Does somebody has an idea, how the program finds out the region in the Launcher.app?UPDATE:
Going mad!! I can play Wow on chinese server with my german Mac version! It works!
1. Use your foreign client (v 4.3.2).
2. Change realmlist, as described here in 1st post
under point 3.
3. Backup the original Launcher.app, you will need it for updates in future!
4. Start the game with "World of Warcraft.app", login to your account and follow the instruction for update.
5. A small patch will be downloaded and after the update you have a chinese Launcher.app!
6. Start the game by running "World of Warcraft.app" & enjoy playing...
If you forgot the backup of your foreign launcher, just move the chinese launcher to another folder and restore the original one by running the repair app.