Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Male Age : 41

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Smallearth
Guild: The Crazy waiguorens

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game _
  SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012 - 17:30  #
IMPORTANT! BEFORE UPDATING YOUR CLIENT TO 4.3.2.15211 MAKE SURE TO DELETE THE CHINESE WOW.EXE and PUT BACK THE ORIGINAL WOW.EXE OR YOU WILL HAVE TO RESTREAM THE WHOLE CLIENT INSTEAD OF A 50MB PATCH!

Ok besides the fact you may have to redownload your whole client if you didn't use the original wow.exe when patching, updating to the latest non-chinese version will work as long as you use the chinese battle.net.dll

In addition of the chinese wow.exe and realmlist.wtf modifs Put this file into your wow folder http://www.gamefront.com/files/21274856/WowCN4.3.0.15050.Battle.net.rar

Don't forget to backup the original one if you don't wanna feel sorry next time you update.

Thanks to all those who contributed to find a solution.

Last edited by bolomas on Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 8:19; edited 9 times in total
Malice 
Scarlet MonkScarlet Monk
Malice

Character in WOW
Server: Alterac Valley 奥特兰克, CN 1.
Name: Malice
Guild: Crazy Waiguorens

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012 - 17:45  #
Gruumsh and a few other ppl had loading issues. First it wouldn't load. Then it said "initial setup process" finally when that stopped, the game loaded, but the background screen was different (still not animated). Could put in login info but when gets to loading the game freezes.

Small asked if my date files were doubled, they all were.
partyboyz 
Edwin Van CleefEdwin Van Cleef

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012 - 17:48  #
having the same issue as Malice.
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012 - 17:52  #
Ok I'm back in. What you need to do is start with enCN and when you see the gray loading bar let it do its stuff, then it may take a very long time to load because it changes a bit the client files.

PS: well not in yet but got past the character screen selection, still on loading bar...
gelato 
CritterCritter

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012 - 17:56  #
bolomas wrote:
Ok I'm back in. What you need to do is start with enCN and when you see the gray loading bar let it do its stuff, then it may take a very long time to load because it changes a bit the client files.

PS: well not in yet but got past the character screen selection, still on loading bar...

bolo,can you get into the game?
partyboyz 

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012 - 17:57  #
my gray loading bar finished and loaded my character in the character screen selection; however my wow just freezes after i enter the world - loading bar does not load at all
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012 - 18:05  #
Ok I'm back in, it will take a very long time caus they shrink the client so files need to reorganize. If you are stuck for too long on loading bars force quit the game and restart.

Need to be patient tho, took me 1 hour to get back in!
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012 - 18:32  #
Well so I was able to log in back but it would take ages to load something. Deleted the chinese wow.exe and renamed the english one to wow.exe and started the launcher.

Basically the new patch is out for US clients and they reduced the size of the client from 18gb to 14gb.

But looks like we need to redownload a lot of things. At least that's what is happening to me.

EU clients will get updated soon too so expect it to happen to you soon too.
Enea 
DragonmawDragonmaw
Enea

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克
Name: Enea
Guild: The Crazy Waiguoruns

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012 - 18:45  #
I got same problem Smile

Oh well look like another big download.
kappak 
MurlocMurloc

Male

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012 - 19:06  #
bolomas wrote:
Well so I was able to log in back but it would take ages to load something. Deleted the chinese wow.exe and renamed the english one to wow.exe and started the launcher.

Basically the new patch is out for US clients and they reduced the size of the client from 18gb to 14gb.

But looks like we need to redownload a lot of things. At least that's what is happening to me.

EU clients will get updated soon too so expect it to happen to you soon too.

Did the same thing, now it's on version 4.3.2.15211 and apparently redownloading the whole game.

I've tried entering, but it gives the "invalid game version" error. Seems like now we need to wait for the amazing AK-48 and a new enCNlauncher.exe?
Malice 
Scarlet MonkScarlet Monk
Malice

Character in WOW
Server: Alterac Valley 奥特兰克, CN 1.
Name: Malice

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012 - 20:54  #
Yea I let it "download" then just waited until the game finally loaded. Im streaming content as we speak so should be fine. Several other ppl were having this issue but are in game now. just be PATIENT when it loads, even if it appears to be frozen.

No need for fix I think.
Verilus 
FelhoundFelhound
Verilus

Male Age : 35

Character in WOW
Server: CN1 奥特兰克 - PVP
Name: Gigatab/Tabasco

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012 - 21:24  #
im scared to come back now =(
myeof 
ImpImp

Male
Character in WOW
Server: CN10-Garr
Name: Vetaylor
Guild:

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012 - 21:54  #
hey guys,
if you don't want to update your us client right away.this may be a simple solution for you.

open realmlist.wtf , and in second line ,you will see "set patchlist enUS.patch.battle.net:1119/patch"

just change it to "zhCN.patch.battle.net:1119/patch".

then the client will never detect any new patch from US service or modify your current client.

well,i did it out of curiosity, i never expect that it will work,but it did.At least that's fine to me.

Before any try,backup is important.

and once if you want to update client,you can change realmlist.wtf back to what it was.

ps:if you want to do like this,make sure that your client doesn't get updated for this patch
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Feb 2012 - 4:27  #
kappak wrote:

Did the same thing, now it's on version 4.3.2.15211 and apparently redownloading the whole game.

I've tried entering, but it gives the "invalid game version" error. Seems like now we need to wait for the amazing AK-48 and a new enCNlauncher.exe?

Yeah same thing here, as long as you update via the launcher you can't get into the game anymore until AK update the launcher so be careful.
StiXx 
NecromancerNecromancer
StiXx

Male Age : 37

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP)
Name: Avanti
Guild: The Crazy Waiguorens

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Feb 2012 - 7:59  #
Guys

I got EU client just now mine also updated.
Archangel 
CorpseCorpse

Female
Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN
Name: 凱爾特天使

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Feb 2012 - 8:15  #
Malice wrote:
Gruumsh and a few other ppl had loading issues. First it wouldn't load. Then it said "initial setup process" finally when that stopped, the game loaded, but the background screen was different (still not animated). Could put in login info but when gets to loading the game freezes.

Small asked if my date files were doubled, they all were.

Seemly it reset the cache files of WoW client.
Possibly AK-48's launcher prevents client updating, but doesn't prevent cache reseting, while patch 4.3.2 implements in USA and Europe.

There're some informations about the "4.3.2 PTR and New File Optimization Tech":
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3870837682
http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/215432-432-ptr-and-new-file-optimization-tech/
solor 
CorpseCorpse

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Feb 2012 - 8:33  #
SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game Untitl10

i changed the realmlist.wtf, still can't start game with enCNLaunch No
Gavy 
SuccubusSuccubus
Gavy

Male Location : Guangzhou

Character in WOW
Name: Mytank/Mydin

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Feb 2012 - 8:37  #
i am wondering if you change your patchlist to point to

zhCN.patch.battle.net:1119/patch

will the game try to update itself to the chinese patches when it become available ( as our game is not patch against the chinese version tree). If this happens, this will **** our client up completely.
PleXI 
RaptorRaptor

Male Age : 34

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Feb 2012 - 9:10  #
My Eu game is screw !

i launch the launcher and update.

edit : 9Go @ 2ko/s.

Last edited by PleXI on Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 9:16; edited 1 time in total
Mican 
RaptorRaptor

Character in WOW
Server: 亚蕾戈斯
Name: Tora, Reiza
Guild: TCW

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Feb 2012 - 9:12  #
It also looks like I'm having to re-download everything (~16 gigs).
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Feb 2012 - 10:25  #
PleXI wrote:
My Eu game is screw !

i launch the launcher and update.

edit : 9Go @ 2ko/s.

Yeah same here It's redownloading the whole client, dunno where I screwed up. Confirming the enCNlauncher doesn't work with the latest version (wrong version message).

And as a sidenote I prefer the enUS client because I sometimes had shit dl speed with EU clients, but US is always downloading at max speed.

Plexi still check the launcher download options, make sure peer-to-peer option is enabled.
Enea 
DragonmawDragonmaw
Enea

Character in WOW
Name: Enea
Guild: The Crazy Waiguoruns

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Feb 2012 - 10:36  #
I restored from backup and changed the realmlist entry to ZHcn and all works ok... BUT if you try the change on ANY client that has tried to update AT ALL it will not work.

I guess the first time it runs from us or eu patch server it changes something critical, from there its broken (well broken for us for now)

If you have a backup restore from there and change the realmlist file before you run anything! then it should be OK. if you have no backup....... WAIT Smile
myeof 
ImpImp

Male
Character in WOW
Guild:

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Feb 2012 - 10:43  #
Gavy wrote:

will the game try to update itself to the chinese patches when it become available ( as our game is not patch against the chinese version tree). If this happens, this will **** our client up completely.

Of course that will destroy game client completely.That's why we need backup.

Every patch panics me a lot.I dont have patience to download the hole chinese game client. I can't tolerate latency of chinese network . No No
Gavy 
SuccubusSuccubus
Gavy

Character in WOW

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Feb 2012 - 10:54  #
myeof wrote:
Gavy wrote:

Every patch panics me a lot.I dont have patience to download the hole chinese game client. I can't tolerate latency of chinese network . No No

What if we just change the patchlist to someone random web address? Will that work?
PleXI 
RaptorRaptor

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Feb 2012 - 10:56  #
My launcher crash 3 times :'(
solor 
CorpseCorpse

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Feb 2012 - 11:29  #
updated enUS 4.32 client
replace chinese 4.3 wow.exe and battle.net.dll
start with enCNLaunch.exe
done
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Feb 2012 - 11:36  #
yes, I'm uploading the file as soon as gamefront charge his farkin uploading page.
Gavy 
SuccubusSuccubus
Gavy

Character in WOW

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Feb 2012 - 11:38  #
solor wrote:
updated enUS 4.32 client
replace chinese 4.3 wow.exe and battle.net.dll
start with enCNLaunch.exe
done

OK so we are recommended to update to 4.32 now?!?!??!?!?
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Feb 2012 - 11:40  #
Put this file into your wow folder http://www.gamefront.com/files/21274856/WowCN4.3.0.15050.Battle.net.rar

Don't forget to backup the original one if you don't wanna feel sorry next time you update.

@Mytank, you'll have to update one day or another, perso I have to redownload the client almost. But at least it works.
partyboyz 

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Feb 2012 - 11:46  #
I forgot to backup my enUS 4.3 wow.exe, therefore unable to update. Can someone please send a copy to my email: lskieladan@Hotmail.com

Greatly appreciated thanks!
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Feb 2012 - 11:53  #
Use the repair.exe it should work.
partyboyz 

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Feb 2012 - 11:55  #
I tried the repair.exe; "repair is unable to fix your World of Warcraft Installation. Please reinstall the game"
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Feb 2012 - 12:02  #
here is the US latest wow.exe http://www.gamefront.com/files/21274945/WowUS.4.3.2.15211.wow%2Cexe.rar
myeof 
ImpImp

Male
Character in WOW
Guild:

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Feb 2012 - 12:16  #
Gavy wrote:
myeof wrote:
Gavy wrote:

What if we just change the patchlist to someone random web address? Will that work?

I've tried that before ,but that didn't work.
It seems that all the address needs to be confirmed before loading game content.
Only offical one can pass the verification.
partyboyz 

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Feb 2012 - 12:18  #
bolomas wrote:
here is the US latest wow.exe http://www.gamefront.com/files/21274945/WowUS.4.3.2.15211.wow%2Cexe.rar
Thanks Bolomas! I've been able to repair my wow with your latest wow.exe and is now updating successful. But it seems like I need to download the entire game again, roughly 15GB to download.
jzmail 
CorpseCorpse

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Feb 2012 - 5:23  #
Does anyone have the zhTW one? I'm on the Taiwanese server but it kept telling me that "cannot validate game version"...

I have my realmlist and portal set to zhTW and tw, respectively...

I've also already re-downloaded the whole game...

any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks!
PleXI 
RaptorRaptor

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Feb 2012 - 8:02  #
It's not solved for me :'(.
It's full downloaded, ive the bnet dll. i login and when i try to choose my server, nothing happen ! no error nothing i'm just block to choose my server again
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Feb 2012 - 8:25  #
PleXI wrote:
It's not solved for me :'(.
It's full downloaded, ive the bnet dll. i login and when i try to choose my server, nothing happen ! no error nothing i'm just block to choose my server again

Makes sure you also have the chinese wow.exe, and realmlist.wtf modifictions. Those kind of things are reset usually.
PleXI 
RaptorRaptor

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Feb 2012 - 8:31  #
Thx bolo !
You forgot in the first post to write that you have to add the chinese .exe Very Happy

work !
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Feb 2012 - 8:46  #
Yeah added it to not confuse ppl. The usual fix still need to be applied, the battle.net.dll is just an additional step.

Btw everyone make sure to backup the original battle.net.dll since next week china is updating too, so we need to restore the file back.
Deviant 
ImpImp
Deviant

Male Age : 37

Character in WOW
Server: Alterac Mountains
Name: Deviant
Guild:

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Feb 2012 - 13:32  #
SO, let me get this right, cause I am still a little confused. If I had the wow working before tuesday, now It is updating about a 14-16 GB, But When I try connect all I get is a disconnected from server, all the files are right. Still a tad lost.
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Feb 2012 - 14:00  #
yeah you need to stream to game longer.
danziqi 
MurlocMurloc
danziqi

Male Location : Shangrao, Jiangxi

Character in WOW
Server: CN1 (奥特兰克)
Name:
Guild:

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Feb 2012 - 2:45  #
Still have problems...
I've downloaded the new EU-Client via Launcher.exe and the game is version 15211 now. Copied the chinese wow.exe and bnet.dll (downloaded from gamefront) back to Wow folder and run the enCNLaunch.exe...
But now the Burning Crusade intro video always runs at beginning and when I try to login to game I get the massage that connection has been terminated.
Furthermore I can't see the server name (Alterac in chinese) in the login screen anymore, there is only a "?". Realmlist.wtf looks ok so far:

set realmlist cn.logon.warcraftchina.com
set patchlist deDE.patch.battle.net:1119/patch
set realmlistbn ""
set portal cn

Any idea whats wrong with my updated Wow? Crying or Very sad

Update: For some reasons the intro movie doesn't show anymore after few restarts, but get a Lua-Error (about some interface graphic things) now. Anyway I can get in now and choose the server. But after choosing and accepting CN1, connection is terminated again after a while... grrrr
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Feb 2012 - 4:21  #
If the game download state isn't "available", then you will disconnected a lot because the chinese server will timeout your connection while you are downloading the area you stand in on EU servers.
danziqi 
MurlocMurloc
danziqi

Character in WOW
Name:
Guild:

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Feb 2012 - 4:42  #
Hmm strange... The launcher downloaded the whole night and finished completely. When I restart the launcher it says my version is up to date.
But when I start playing on german server and check the download status ingame, there are only 63% finished! :confused
How can I finish the game download?
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Feb 2012 - 5:09  #
It's because you checked the first box in download options on the launcher. Uncheck it and you'll see 5gb left of data after restart.

Normally you should be able to get in game already, but usually you'll get disconnected on loading screen during the 1-2 tries. Simply force quit the game and try again.

danziqi 
MurlocMurloc
danziqi

Character in WOW
Name:
Guild:

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Feb 2012 - 5:22  #
It's still not possible to access chinese server, but at least the launcher continues downloading the last 2GB! Shocked Thx Bolomas for your advice...

If somebody also has problems with Lua-Errors during start or ingame; I had to renew my graphic and audio settings in options.

Update: After "hundreds" of restarts it works now. Back ingame! SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game Bounce
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Feb 2012 - 8:22  #
Ok so Sinestra just confirmed something VERY important.

Before patching your client to the latest version delete the chinese wow.exe and revert to the original wow.exe or you will mess your installation and have to restream the whole client.

Might be something we will have to do in the futur for each patches.

Engrave it in your brain if you don't wanna feel sorry.
Chinajoe 
KoboldKobold

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Feb 2012 - 13:05  #
I'm getting the "Failed to verify game version." error.

I've downloaded the new smaller client, patched to latest version.

Copied latest Chinese wow.exe and battle.net.dll into wow folder. (made backups)

Set realmlist to

Code:
set realmlist cn.logon.warcraftchina.com
set patchlist enUS.patch.battle.net:1119/patch
set realmlistbn ""
set portal cn

contents of enCN.ini

Code:
[enCN]
data=enUS.dat
capture_mode=0
data_size=72
do_not_exit=0

Renamed my US Launcher.exe to Launcher.enus

Copied contents of encnlaunch.zip to wow folder.

Run enchlaunch.exe..... Failed to verify game version.

Not sure what to do.
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Feb 2012 - 13:35  #
Chinajoe in enCN.ini change

data_size=72

into

data_size=84
Sponsored content 

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game I_icon_minitime  #

SOVLED - WOW CN 31 january : Can't get into the game

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Technical support -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com