Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Hi,eveybody!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
mistaoyuki 
CorpseCorpse

Hi,eveybody! _
  Hi,eveybody! I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Feb 2012 - 16:55  #
Hi,everyone, good to meet to you guys here.I'm a wow player,Chinese,male,working for a game company for the moment.I was introduced here by my friends also colleges(修杰云,Knoxx) who are guild members already.It's awesome to have the pleasure to explore Azeroth with you!Thanks. My avatar name: Miyukie class:DK
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

Hi,eveybody! _
  Hi,eveybody! I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Feb 2012 - 17:28  #
Welcome to the forum mistaoyuki! Enjoy your stay here, and with our guild.
mistaoyuki 
CorpseCorpse

Hi,eveybody! _
  Hi,eveybody! I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Feb 2012 - 18:54  #
Thanks for warmth welcome! Sure,I will!
A little update on my avatar,I just rerolled warrior,just can't stand DK any more...
My warrior avatar name: Míyükí
Malice 
Scarlet MonkScarlet Monk
Malice

Character in WOW
Server: Alterac Valley 奥特兰克, CN 1.
Name: Malice
Guild: Crazy Waiguorens

Hi,eveybody! _
  Hi,eveybody! I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Feb 2012 - 10:11  #
welcome! looking forward to seeing you online. Guild requires you to kill 10 gnomes (their bodies don't necessarily need to be entirely intact when you present them) as your initiation. Hi,eveybody! 2510
Warmaster_Blackhorn 
Bloodscalp TrollBloodscalp Troll
Warmaster_Blackhorn

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: Alterac澳得兰克 / Arygos亚雷戈斯
Name: Blackhorn, Scribbler, Whitehorn
Guild: Crazy Waiguorens

Hi,eveybody! _
  Hi,eveybody! I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Feb 2012 - 15:07  #
Hi Miyukie/Míyükí (and that's a hard name to type without a European keyboard, although I do have mine set up to type as such)

Great to have another Gnome slayer join the Horde! As a welcome, I'll let you beat me on your first run through Dragon Soul. ^_^
mistaoyuki 
CorpseCorpse

Hi,eveybody! _
  Hi,eveybody! I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb 2012 - 18:32  #
Malice wrote:
welcome! looking forward to seeing you online. Guild requires you to kill 10 gnomes (their bodies don't necessarily need to be entirely intact when you present them) as your initiation. Hi,eveybody! 2510
Thanks very much! I'm online almost everyday recently for about 1 or 2 hours off work.Haha..I guess I just find the comrades, don't like the gnomes from start,especially male gnome warrior with a shield,just wanna punch them in the face.I knew cuz I ever played Alliance,how could you count on that a little skinny guy standing in front of boss, could you imagine what kind of sense of insecurity to the other raidmates behind him? Therefore,10 is fair enough as initiation. Laughing
mistaoyuki 
CorpseCorpse

Hi,eveybody! _
  Hi,eveybody! I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb 2012 - 18:44  #
Warmaster_Blackhorn wrote:
Hi Miyukie/Míyükí (and that's a hard name to type without a European keyboard, although I do have mine set up to type as such)

Great to have another Gnome slayer join the Horde! As a welcome, I'll let you beat me on your first run through Dragon Soul. ^_^
Thanks a lot! Sorry for the inconvenience.Predictably,it's gonna be a big trouble if someone wanna mail me. Neutral However,I don't like to do it not if 'Miyuki'(a name from my favorite Japanese cartoon) was taken.
Gavy 
SuccubusSuccubus
Gavy

Male Location : Guangzhou

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克
Name: Mytank/Mydin
Guild: The Crazy Waiguorens

Hi,eveybody! _
  Hi,eveybody! I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2012 - 5:33  #
welcome man!!!!
Sponsored content 

Hi,eveybody! _
  Hi,eveybody! I_icon_minitime  #

Hi,eveybody!

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Shanghai 上海 CN1, CN5 / Guangdong CN10 :: The Crazy Waiguorens - Horde Guild - CN1 奥特兰克 (Alterac) :: Introduce Yourself to TCW! -
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com