Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Just transferred

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
hxx112 
ImpImp

Just transferred _
  Just transferred I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012 - 15:06  #
Hey TCW,

I transferred my 85 Mage (Katryn) from Shadowmoon server (CN2) today and am hoping to raid/pvp with you guys. I also have a 85 priest, warlock, DK and most of the other classes 80+.

I've been playing WoW since Vanilla up to WotLK on NA servers. I had to stop playing on NA servers back in WotLK when there were latency issues during raid times. A few of my friends and I started playing WoW on CN2 in December of last year on the alliance side of Shadowmoon server. The only English speaking people on Shadowmoon server are my friends and myself so it gets boring after a while. I am dying to raid and PvP with other English speaking people.

See you guys in WoW
-Max

Last edited by hxx112 on Fri 16 Mar 2012 - 19:47; edited 1 time in total
Gavy 
SuccubusSuccubus
Gavy

Male Location : Guangzhou

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克
Name: Mytank/Mydin
Guild: The Crazy Waiguorens

Just transferred _
  Just transferred I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012 - 6:05  #
Welcome Katryn!!! We are always looking for good raider!

Get your friends to come alone too!!!
hxx112 
ImpImp

Just transferred _
  Just transferred I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012 - 19:49  #
Thanks, I raid a lot better on my DK so I think I might transfer that character over too and raid with it regularly instead of my Mage. I'm better at PvP on my Mage than at PvE.

My friend Nanetz already moved over here after I did. I think you've met him already in 10 man on Wed. Hoping my 2 other friends join me too.
Sponsored content 

Just transferred _
  Just transferred I_icon_minitime  #

Just transferred

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Shanghai 上海 CN1, CN5 / Guangdong CN10 :: The Crazy Waiguorens - Horde Guild - CN1 奥特兰克 (Alterac) :: Introduce Yourself to TCW! -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com