Getting Started
Official links and tools
PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Suggestion: PvP guild event in 'big' arenas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

Mon 7 May 2012 - 17:47  #
After the awesome fun we had tonight at the Darkmoon Faire, and the many laughs, I think we should try to do something like this at least once a week.
The Darkmoon Faire arena is a good option but we had to wait awhile to be able to do a TCW only event (Don't get me wrong, the more the merrier). Therefore, I suggest we re-create said event in the Gurubashi Arena, located in Southern Stranglethorn (there are many others, but I think the one in Stranglethorn is the most accessible). There's a chest event as well.

What do you guys think?
Liink 
MurlocMurloc

Male Location : Beijing

Character in WOW
Server:
Name: Liink
Guild: Eclipse

Mon 7 May 2012 - 18:33  #
Well first I would like to claim victory second I would like to support this idea! I had a lot of fun doing this with you guys Smile I think we could maybe even get a few tournaments together for 2v2/3v3/5v5! Even better would be some sort of prize for the winners Smile ALL HAIL THE PVP!

Suggestion: PvP guild event in 'big' arenas

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Shanghai 上海 CN1, CN5 / Guangdong CN10 :: The Crazy Waiguorens - Horde Guild - CN1 奥特兰克 (Alterac) :: PVP, BG, Arena -
Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum