Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Gølum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Golum 
CorpseCorpse

Male Age : 35

Character in WOW
Server:
Name: imbei
Guild: TWC

Gølum _
  Gølum I_icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012 - 7:58  #

Hello everyone, for the one who doesn't know me yet my name is Greg, Gølum in game.
I am 24 yo and just moved from Beijing to Chongqing. I am french and have been playing wow for already 6 years now.
I was playing on a EU server then moved to a private Blizz-like server (Darluok).
I have been playing most of the class (except DK and Hunt) at lvl 80.
On this server i am part of TCW and decided to concentrate on a main Mage (frost in pvp and arcane right now in pve).
I like both pvp and pve and you are very welcome to ask me questions or help for achievement or anything else in game as long as you don't ask me to give you ''my precious'' ^^

Gølum

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Shanghai 上海 CN1, CN5 / Guangdong CN10 :: The Crazy Waiguorens - Horde Guild - CN1 奥特兰克 (Alterac) :: Introduce Yourself to TCW! -
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com