Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

New to WOW chinese

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
aegides 
CorpseCorpse

New to WOW chinese _
  New to WOW chinese I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Jun 2012 - 19:46  #
hello, i am new to chinese wow. created account just today and cannot figure out where to play. Which realm and server is best for my location? i live in Beijing. Please help. I have played wow quite a while and quit for while and now thinking of starting on wow chinese Very Happy Thanks guys. What a Face

oh and also i wanted to know which server has most active people play on? I currently created a toon on Warsong (zhangge) and i think its a kind of low poulation server? kinda lonely Razz
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Male Age : 41

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Smallearth
Guild: The Crazy waiguorens

New to WOW chinese _
  New to WOW chinese I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Jun 2012 - 4:36  #
Hi and welcome, let me help you out of your misery.

First of all you can check the "communities by area" forum stickies. Those are all guild ads, tho make sure the guilds are active before starting there. Lots of inactive guilds nowadays.

Biggest guild atm is TCW on CN1, which is a big fusion of expats that happenend when realm and faction change was made available. But they are on CN1, which may mean you'll have poor latency or not depending on your provider.

If latency is bad you can use a VPN that cost around 30rmb a month and will solve the problem. Check the 27net proxy sticky in the technical forum.

Other alternative is the Eclipse guild on CN2, dunno the current state of the guild but you won't need a proxy there.

Goodluck
Cheese 
RaptorRaptor
Cheese

Male Location : Shenzhen

Character in WOW
Server: 鬼雾峰-CN3
Name: Brie
Guild:

New to WOW chinese _
  New to WOW chinese I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Jun 2012 - 18:19  #
Also if you have latency issues try to contact your provider.
I have "Great Wall" internet service and at first I was higly dissapointed with everything but the price. We talked to them and they have a free app that you download and it runs better than 27net
The only annoying thing is that there's an add that pops up every time you load IE the first time, then nothing intrusive.
Well worth it in my opinoin for 60RMB a month and 8mb speed.
Sponsored content 

New to WOW chinese _
  New to WOW chinese I_icon_minitime  #

New to WOW chinese

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Beijing 北京 CN2 -
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com