Getting Started
Official links and tools
PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

How to get cata and wotlk?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
meepsuk 
ImpImp

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 13:31  #
I have updated my wow client to its fullest (i think). I can create a worgen and do the starting area. I'm currently in outland with my hunter. But i can't create a deathknight as it says i haven't got the expansion. Aparently though you don't buy it in China it should just automatically be upgraded. I've tried taking the boat to Northrend too and it says i don't have the expansion. Should i just download a torrent to get the wrath of the lich king installed would this work? Any help greatly appreciated thank you.
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 17:21  #
It's most likely a problem linked to your ID. Check your battlenet account. A user on this forum had the same problem as you.

Cheers,

Uru.
meepsuk 
ImpImp

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 22:37  #
yeah i checked on the battlenet.cn and couldn't find anywhere that mentioned about the upgrade i've got a chinese wife too who helped me for about an hour to sort it out but she knows nothing about games and was more for translating but still no solution
Warmaster_Blackhorn 
Bloodscalp TrollBloodscalp Troll

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: Alterac澳得兰克 / Arygos亚雷戈斯
Name: Blackhorn, Scribbler, Whitehorn
Guild: Crazy Waiguorens

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 14:17  #
I had a problem with this when I first started. To fix it, I just had to submit a scan of my ID to customer support to prove it was a real one. It will almost definitely be for that reason.

There used to be a specific page of the battlenet website to do that, but I have no idea where that is now, sorry.
meepsuk 
ImpImp

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 17:47  #
yeah i had my wife rang them up this morning and she submitted the scan apparently it's because i used a .co.uk email and they thought it was a foreigner who stole the ID card or something like that.....
bolomas 
AdminAdmin

Male Age : 33

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Smallearth
Guild: The Crazy waiguorens

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 12:36  #
meepsuk wrote:
yeah i had my wife rang them up this morning and she submitted the scan apparently it's because i used a .co.uk email and they thought it was a foreigner who stole the ID card or something like that.....

That's interesting, I'm going to recommand in the guide to use a 163.com mail address, thanks for for reporting

Enea 
DragonmawDragonmaw

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克
Name: Enea
Guild: The Crazy Waiguoruns

Sun 5 Aug 2012 - 15:51  #
i used a .co.uk address, never had any problems.
Sponsored content 

Today at 13:29  #

How to get cata and wotlk?

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion