Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Trueshot's message from beyond

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Trueshot 
ImpImp
Trueshot

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

Trueshot's message from beyond _
  Trueshot's message from beyond I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012 - 8:54  #
Long ago while traveling through the ruins of Forest Song I was approached by a creature unknown to Azeroth.It's appearance was that of a menacing lion yet it walked as though it were a race of this world,no mere beast.As it came closer I noticed that it had some sort of crude weapon and I at once drew my bow and let loose a volley of arrows which to my surprise simply passed through it as if it were but a shadow of a living thing.
Finally, the creature stopped and said to me: "Listen to me blood elf! If you choose I will give you a way to escape this dying world,to leave this land polluted with gnomes,so you may not witness the abomination of Pandas that are to come!"
Then in a moment the creature was gone and in it's place lay an old map,and with it I found my way here..to a world called Tyria.
Before I left Azeroth I etched the details of the map on a stone pillar that can be found within the ruins of Forest Song. I hope that some of you find it.
See you in Tyria TCW.

Trueshot's message from beyond

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Shanghai 上海 CN1, CN5 / Guangdong CN10 :: The Crazy Waiguorens - Horde Guild - CN1 奥特兰克 (Alterac) :: General -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com