Getting Started
Official links and tools
PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Problems with ping

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
阿森 
CorpseCorpse

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 16:35  #
Have problems with ping,its too high(from 1000-6000). Used WTFast - no result. ((
I'm not so goon in computers, but i think the problem is in my internet connection - speed is 10 m/bit, but before I also couldn't play BF3(punkbuster said, that packets do not reach the server). I use software called "supplicant" to go to the internet, without this i can't.
I could call to our provider, but i don't know where the problem is, and i don't know what to say them.
Help! Very Happy
Warmaster_Blackhorn 
Bloodscalp TrollBloodscalp Troll

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: Alterac澳得兰克 / Arygos亚雷戈斯
Name: Blackhorn, Scribbler, Whitehorn
Guild: Crazy Waiguorens

Sat 13 Oct 2012 - 3:36  #
Who is your provider exactly? If its Great Wall, they have their own proxy service for games in China. For the others, such a large ping is a little strange.
阿森 
CorpseCorpse

Mon 15 Oct 2012 - 6:39  #
Provider is China Unicom. They guy came today, but everything with my computer is ok. Such large ping I have in the evening and sometimes in the afternoon.
Maybe it is because I life in the dormitory, and many people use the internet? But torrent speed in the evening is the same - 1 megabyte per second (10mbit?)
Warmaster_Blackhorn 
Bloodscalp TrollBloodscalp Troll

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: Alterac澳得兰克 / Arygos亚雷戈斯
Name: Blackhorn, Scribbler, Whitehorn
Guild: Crazy Waiguorens

Mon 15 Oct 2012 - 14:30  #
Well, China Mobile is not the network for the CN1 servers, so that's probably the main reason. Usually, a proxy would work, so if WTFast isn't, you could also try 27net, which is a chinese proxy client. From what I remember, they have a trial account that you can try. Give it a go. At least you'd know if it is a possible solution, right?

There's a guide here to set it up. http://wow-in-chinese.forum2jeux.com/t1545-guide-how-to-install-recharge-your-27net-updated-4-7-2011
阿森 
CorpseCorpse

Mon 15 Oct 2012 - 19:35  #
thank you, tomorrow I will try it!
Sponsored content 

Today at 16:31  #

Problems with ping

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Technical support -
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com