Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Gemming/Enchanting/reforging made easier

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Mister_Evening 
DefiasDefias
Mister_Evening

Character in WOW
Server: Alterac
Name: Kuroko/Fierylove/Not Frozenlove
Guild: The Crazy Waiguoren

Gemming/Enchanting/reforging made easier _
  Gemming/Enchanting/reforging made easier I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Dec 2012 - 22:11  #
So I was on the internet trying to find out how to optimize my gear in the three aspects above so that my imps can melt players and monsters faster in both pvp and pve.

I hit this website called http://www.askmrrobot.com, apparently Mr. Robot will look at your gear and optimize it for you and tell you what to do basically. I recommend this for people like me who are very lazy and just want to get the gear modding over with and to stop worrying about it.

Oh and though it is a foreign site, they will still look up your gear even if ur in CN wow or EU wow or NA wow.

For example: (you just have to type out the english name of the realm) and dont judge my gear.
http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/cn/alterac_mountains/fierylove
Mister_Evening 
DefiasDefias
Mister_Evening

Character in WOW
Server: Alterac
Name: Kuroko/Fierylove/Not Frozenlove
Guild: The Crazy Waiguoren

Gemming/Enchanting/reforging made easier I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Dec 2012 - 22:17  #
oh and the application takes the data straight from the armory so if you have ur pve set on (which I do! so dont judge it) you will need to wait for the armory update or input the gear manually.
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

Gemming/Enchanting/reforging made easier I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2012 - 6:29  #
Moved to general forum.
sleepwholelife 
DefiasDefias
sleepwholelife

Male Location : Beijing

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 (Alterac)
Name: Wakka
Guild: The Crazy Waiguorens

Gemming/Enchanting/reforging made easier I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2012 - 19:10  #
nice! thank you. definitely will try this when get better gear
CorpseCorpse

Gemming/Enchanting/reforging made easier I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2013 - 10:05  #
Refer to bbs.ngacn.cc,There you can find anyting you need to know to optimize your character or know your class better,if you have any problem reading Chinese,a little help from me is always available.
Sponsored content 

Gemming/Enchanting/reforging made easier I_icon_minitime  #

Gemming/Enchanting/reforging made easier

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Shanghai 上海 CN1, CN5 / Guangdong CN10 :: The Crazy Waiguorens - Horde Guild - CN1 奥特兰克 (Alterac) :: General -
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com