Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

hey guys, this is jacqie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
jacqie 
CritterCritter

Male Age : 42

hey guys, this is jacqie _
  hey guys, this is jacqie I_icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun 2013 - 21:14  #
helloha!!! my name's 姚天耳(yao tian er) or you can call me terry. im from shanghai but lived in new zealand for 7 years and spend a lot of time playing wow on us server, currently im working in wuxi as a private piano teacher. im very glad that i found TCW and joined. it just feels right while im playing the game and read all the messages popin up in the chat box in english!!! oh btw, i've got a lot of free time from 9pm to about 2am in the morning, so if you ppl need anyone to raid or run the dungeon or somthing, just pm me!! so.. i'll see you ppl in the game!!
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Male Age : 41

Character in WOW
Server: region 4 澳得兰克
Name: Gruumsh
Guild: Crazy WaiGuoRens

hey guys, this is jacqie I_icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun 2013 - 21:20  #
WELCOME Jacqui/Terry... good to see you post here. Hope to see you in Raid more often.
Warmaster_Blackhorn 
Bloodscalp TrollBloodscalp Troll
Warmaster_Blackhorn

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: Alterac澳得兰克 / Arygos亚雷戈斯
Name: Blackhorn, Scribbler, Whitehorn
Guild: Crazy Waiguorens

hey guys, this is jacqie I_icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun 2013 - 15:02  #
Yeah, welcome Terry!

Great to see someone who has spent time in middle earth! Please feel free to sign up for our 25-man raid on Saturday, 15th June. I hope to see you there.

Blackhorn!
Sponsored content 

hey guys, this is jacqie I_icon_minitime  #

hey guys, this is jacqie

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Shanghai 上海 CN1, CN5 / Guangdong CN10 :: The Crazy Waiguorens - Horde Guild - CN1 奥特兰克 (Alterac) :: Introduce Yourself to TCW! -
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com