Hey guys, ive been browsing the forum and have to say im impressed and a little surprised by the foreign WoW community here in china. Im currently a student here in Suzhou, about 80km from shanghai, and am ready to buy a sweet gaming rig for when im back in china after the summer but wanted to ask you guys some questions about WoW and gaming in general in china.
1. What is gaming like here in china in terms of english support and latency? This question is directed mostly towards other games as i have seen WoW has great latency on chinese servers and a large foreign community but from your experience do other major titles such as Battlefield, Heroes of Newearth etc. feature english language packs and if not is there any overseas servers that are playable in terms of latency?
2. Ive been an on and off WoW player, and my favorite aspect being dedicated raiding. Are there dedicated raiding communities amongst the crazy waiguorens?
3. How has been playing WoW in your home countries been? Im headed back for the summer in about two weeks and want to pick up the game before i head home so i can start leveling, are there latency issues? (I live in Iceland which has some of the best internet in europe)
4. What do you guys think of the chinese community on the internet? Personally, im very excited to practice my chinese and am going to make the most of it.
5. Is there anyone who would like to send me a recruite a friend invite (if that exists in chinese WoW)? You can P.M. me and i will give you my email
I will be look forward to getting to know you guys in the future
P.S. My name is not Walla as my forum names suggests, its how my name is pronounced here. It is actually Valur, and im 20years old