Getting Started
Official links and tools
PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Uk expat thinking of playing wow again.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
dave2245 
KoboldKobold

Male Age : 24

Character in WOW
Server: CN2 艾露恩 (Elune)
Name: Jobe
Guild:

Thu 12 Sep 2013 - 10:19  #
Hey, i'm thinking of starting wow again while here in china but i'm not sure which server to use?
I'm living in tangshan so i think the nearest server to me which would provide the least lag would be Beijing?
If i'm wrong and the shanghai one is a viable option please let me know, thanks! Smile

Also, how do i go about getting a chinese ID to create an account?
Warmaster_Blackhorn 
Bloodscalp TrollBloodscalp Troll

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: Alterac澳得兰克 / Arygos亚雷戈斯
Name: Blackhorn, Scribbler, Whitehorn
Guild: Crazy Waiguorens

Fri 13 Sep 2013 - 3:21  #
Welcome Dave!

I see that most of your questions have been answered in the other post you made. We have quite a few players from Beijing in the guild, although I think that many of them use a gaming VPN to connect. It's playable without the VPN, but you'll probably get some lag spikes from time to time.

Chinese ID is basically only available through borrowing one from a friend or your cleaner (if you have one). Make sure to get a copy of the ID card just in case there's any problems.

Regards,
Blackhorn

Uk expat thinking of playing wow again.

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Shanghai 上海 CN1, CN5 / Guangdong CN10 :: The Crazy Waiguorens - Horde Guild - CN1 奥特兰克 (Alterac) :: Introduce Yourself to TCW! -
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum