Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Hearthstone came with a new bnet client now can't patch wow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Barrax 
HarpyHarpy
Barrax

Character in WOW
Server: Alterac Mountain
Name: Barrax / SideShowBob
Guild: The Crazy Waiguorens

Hearthstone came with a new bnet client now can't patch wow _
  Hearthstone came with a new bnet client now can't patch wow I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar 2014 - 7:02  #
I downloaded and played HS yesterday which came with a new bnet launcher that includes all bnet games.
I play on HS on America realm.

Now when i try to log into wow it says needs patch, so i exit and do the normal way (change launcher.db & portal in config) but it takes me to the new launcher instead of the old one, which it does not update the game... so am I screwed?

below a screenshot, notice its in wow cn, but it does not update, when i enter the game still says patch required

Hearthstone came with a new bnet client now can't patch wow Doh10
CappY 
RaptorRaptor
CappY

Male Age : 43

Character in WOW
Server: Alterac Mountians
Name: Soulong
Guild: Crazy Waiguorens

Hearthstone came with a new bnet client now can't patch wow I_icon_minitimeSun 9 Mar 2014 - 16:28  #
Seems with this new B-Net launcher, we will need to use the Chinese client to continue playing WoW here...
stItCh 
OnyxiaOnyxia
stItCh

Male Location : 99% Suzhou and 1% Germany

Character in WOW
Server: MaDuoLan - 马多兰, Menethil-米奈希爾-TW
Name: Juliask-Zobun
Guild: Cow Eaters

Hearthstone came with a new bnet client now can't patch wow I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar 2014 - 7:15  #
No problem new launcher works for me
dandmcd 
CritterCritter

Hearthstone came with a new bnet client now can't patch wow I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar 2014 - 19:50  #
I was experiencing this problem, but finally the patcher kicked in and started updating me. I think something related to the rush to buy level 90's on the US server, and the Hearthstone patch put a hurt on their servers the last 48 hours.
dandmcd 
CritterCritter

Hearthstone came with a new bnet client now can't patch wow I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Mar 2014 - 5:43  #
It seems the game has reverted back to not allowing me to play unless I login to America server. It was worknig just yesterday Anyone got any idea what the way around this would be, and the current running version of WoW is in China. It seems to me they are running on the same patch right now.
Warmaster_Blackhorn 
Bloodscalp TrollBloodscalp Troll
Warmaster_Blackhorn

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: Alterac澳得兰克 / Arygos亚雷戈斯
Name: Blackhorn, Scribbler, Whitehorn
Guild: Crazy Waiguorens

Hearthstone came with a new bnet client now can't patch wow I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Mar 2014 - 14:51  #
After getting the error when updating blzbntbna00000007, I got my version working by closing all blizzard programs, then deleting the battle.net data folder, which can be found in the following locations:

Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Battle.net
Windows Vista/7/8: C:\ProgramData\Battle.net

After that, I restarted and it all worked fine. Could give it a try at least.

Blackhorn
Sponsored content 

Hearthstone came with a new bnet client now can't patch wow I_icon_minitime  #

Hearthstone came with a new bnet client now can't patch wow

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com