Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Several questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
PingGuo33 
CorpseCorpse

Several questions _
  Several questions I_icon_minitimeMon 4 May 2015 - 17:40  #
你好, everyone.
First of all, i'm sorry for posting questions, some of which might be already answered in other topics. I just want them to be in one topic (here).

My chinese is better than "我学习汉语。" but way worse than required for understanding real speech. I'm studying it for 6 months or so. Clearly not enough to feel comfortable in game.

1. I am already playing on CWOW for a month for linguistic purposes (studying chinese ofcourse)
And i'm kind of tired of getting this annoying GM messages with password reset etc
Also i'm not able to /join english channel on your realm.

So how do i get rid of this GM messages?

2. Another thing is that sad smile of fatigue. As far as i know some kind of activation is needed.
As of now i'm using some sort of a fake id and i don't have scans. Registering a new account is fine. But where do i get good scan and how do i properly activate it?

3. Will activating guarantee me that i'll not be receiving GM messages with passwords reset?

4. I've also heard of authenticator thing. Is it possible to get one? How costly it is? How difficult to activate it?

谢谢 in advance Smile
PingGuo33 
CorpseCorpse

Several questions _
  Several questions I_icon_minitimeMon 4 May 2015 - 21:47  #
Okay。 Finally i figured out how to pay for the game time and i got full access.
So, one problem less - i can /join chats and enjoy "full" version of the game.

But still this sad smile is bothering me. Any way to get rid of it?
Snowwight 
CorpseCorpse

Several questions _
  Several questions I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun 2015 - 19:33  #
I play on the Taiwanese servers, so I'm not sure about the restrictions or what to do exactly. But maybe if you post a screenshot of the popup that's bothering you, I can try to translate what the message says?
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Male Age : 41

Character in WOW
Server: region 4 澳得兰克
Name: Gruumsh
Guild: Crazy WaiGuoRens

Several questions _
  Several questions I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2015 - 15:11  #
this sounds like a technical forum query. sorry, no knowledge on the subject.
Sponsored content 

Several questions _
  Several questions I_icon_minitime  #

Several questions

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Shanghai 上海 CN1, CN5 / Guangdong CN10 :: The Crazy Waiguorens - Horde Guild - CN1 奥特兰克 (Alterac) :: General -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com