Getting Started
Official links and tools
PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Any sticky topic for introducing new member here?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Magoo 
CorpseCorpse

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: stormscale
Name: Darkmort
Guild: All gear no skill

Fri 28 Sep 2007 - 18:04  #
Hi,
just found this forum yesterday. I have been looking for people who is in China and playing WoW. FINALLY!!! OYAY!

Anyway, I am Indonesien born Chinese, currently working in Shanghai. HI Naklin and Deadanus.

I am still noob though in WoW. Played for couple months in EU server from CHINA! Yes, its bloody lagging and i managed to get to level 30 something Druid. Then I gave up, and turned to chinese server. Currently playing in...not maduolan, but yisilan or something sounds like that. PVE shanghai 1 server. Character name is Magoo (mage). Right now, I am currently sort of lazy to play due to my bad chinese (only speak Indonesien, English, German, mandarin - Chinese dialect). SO, i have been desperately looking for the TBC patch to use English client to play on Chinese server. I would love to help whatever I can help to get that patch out. Um, i have written so long...wont bother you guys with other stuff. SO, HI EVERYBODY!
Globuline 
Timmy The CruelTimmy The Cruel

Female Age : 31

Character in WOW
Server: maduolan-马多兰
Name: Globuline
Guild: Cow Eaters

Fri 28 Sep 2007 - 21:52  #
http://wow-in-chinese.forum2jeux.com/General-f1/Players-presentation-t2.htm to present yourself ^^. .. . and welcome!

sorry short message, bit busy talk later.......

A frog's life sur facebook
Ze blog BD sans dessin

Any sticky topic for introducing new member here?

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Miscellaneous :: Suggestions -
Free forum | Games | World of Warcraft | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum