Getting Started
Official links and tools
PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Was working fine until...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
vinsagi 
ImpImp

Tue 2 Oct 2007 - 2:11  #
I got my english client up and running and connected to chinese server number 3 on realm 闪光平原 about two days ago. Just now, after I woke up, I tried opening wow.exe like usual but I was greeted with a message about some servers being closed due to voice chat problems. The servers listed was in english. Anyway, I couldn't log in; some error about version problems. I thought it's because of that notice so I waited until they fix the problem.

Once they changed the notice and said the english servers are open again, I tried logging in again but I still have the same error. I tried changing the US to CN on the set patch address on config.wtf and no dice. I tried checking wowchina.com and site still says 2.14 I think. Anyone know what might be the problem?
LePanda 
SuccubusSuccubus

Male Age : 34

Character in WOW
Server: Beijing 2 - 主宰之剑
Name: Amore
Guild:

Tue 2 Oct 2007 - 4:41  #
We are tuesday morning, that's the only problem... for now.
Rolling Eyes
vinsagi 
ImpImp

Tue 2 Oct 2007 - 7:25  #
When is the maintenance finished anyway? It's 12:25 pm here (I think the whole china has the same timezone?) and I still got the version can not be validated error.
KuroNekoXIII 
ImpImp

Male
Character in WOW
Server: Area 1: 黑龙军团
Name:
Guild:

Tue 2 Oct 2007 - 8:18  #
I believe the patch 2.2.0 is out, according to the homepage Razz
So that would explain the patch issues.

As for server downtime, i don't see any mentions of when exactly, I guess we'll just have to wait till its up... can't be much longer
vinsagi 
ImpImp

Tue 2 Oct 2007 - 8:23  #
Well that's weird. Even until now, I don't see any "2.2.0" on wowchina.com front page. But yeah, I downloaded the patch straight away as soon as I saw the news forum. Thank goodness for this forum. I'd be walking in circles if not for it. I hope it's up soon. I need to catch up with my lvl 52 priest friend and I'm still 17.
KuroNekoXIII 
ImpImp

Male
Character in WOW
Name:
Guild:

Tue 2 Oct 2007 - 9:25  #
Hmm dunno why, I easily spotted it. The first signs that can easily be spotted are these:
vinsagi 
ImpImp

Tue 2 Oct 2007 - 10:04  #
Huh...mine STILL shows 2.1.4. Then again, I use opera browser. It's fickle sometimes. And the blasted servers except 8 is still down dammit. It's national holiday in china and I want to do nothing but play.
KuroNekoXIII 
ImpImp

Male
Character in WOW
Name:
Guild:

Tue 2 Oct 2007 - 10:14  #
Maybe all you have to do is clear your cache or something, it could be that its using some quick load functionality which Opera browser may have (i dunno, i don't use it). Who knows, whatever the case... yeah, only server 8 is online at the moment
Sponsored content 

Today at 10:41  #

Was working fine until...

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Technical support -
Private forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum