Getting Started
Official links and tools
PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Welcome to Wow-china

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Kalbuth 
CorpseCorpse

Mon 10 Dec 2007 - 7:27  #
Hi,

I'm in China since october 2007, and i might stay for 1 year, at least Very Happy
I've played wow in France (yes, i'm french and my english is bad ^^) and i try to play with my european account but it's impossible due to the lag Sad , between 4000 and 10.000ms wall

Then, i've decided to play on chinese server with a new account. I've read that i have to buy some card every 60h (or 70h, i don't remember) and reload my account. By the way, can i buy the game to have a cd key, and then buy a card to be able to play ? Or i can play few hours to start with the game box only ? wall
Then, i live in Xi'an, which server may i join ? If i join shangai's or beijing's server, will i lag a lot ?

I've read the FAQ into this forum and it helps me a lot, but i think i'll need some help to create my account. Does anyone could help me ?

Thanks a lot. See you in-game perhaps Very Happy
fatkiddo 
CritterCritter

Mon 10 Dec 2007 - 15:07  #
Hey dude, i come from kazakhstan, used to play on a european server and im currently studying in Xi'an, China ^_^. Can any1 please guide me through the process of creating the chinese wow account and actually getting to play on the server. thank you in advance.
Kalbuth, u studying in Xi'an? if so where?
zloitima 
RaptorRaptor

Male Age : 26

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克
Name: 礼君
Guild: The Crazy Waiguorens

Wed 12 Dec 2007 - 1:44  #
Хай! моя аська 917475, постучи. я попробую помочь, сам играю уже 2 месяца...

Sorry for russian.
deadanus 
RagnarosRagnaros

Character in WOW
Server: TW
Name: noobcake
Guild:

Wed 12 Dec 2007 - 7:22  #
man this i truly a international forum Smile

Cool Smile
Sponsored content 

Today at 5:01  #

Welcome to Wow-china

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion