Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

how do I get my hands on a account

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

how do I get my hands on a account _
  how do I get my hands on a account I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2008 - 17:59  #
I get how to make an account but i dont know where I could get one of these chinese ID numbers from.

Also is there a horde guild on any shanghai pvp server
pouetp0u 
GolemGolem
pouetp0u

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克
Name: Pouetpou
Guild: TCW

how do I get my hands on a account _
  how do I get my hands on a account I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2008 - 10:35  #
hi Smile

About the ID number you hav eto key in one to create your account;;; should ask to a chinese friend, other way not sure at 100% is to find one througth internet > search on google and you'll find this web site http://www.sinosplice.com/life/archives/2005/04/19/chinese-id-cards ) there is many others :p but think it could be dangerous... I did like this, I openend my 1st wow account with this, and now I really fear to lost all a day... So ask to a friend is the best way.

About the horde guild PVP on sever SHanghai 1 , you have us ^^ -LesMusclés- but we only focus on PVP, head hunting and fun. The masta is Tauranus.

check this thread https://wow-in-chinese.forum2jeux.com/want-to-join-us-want-us-to-join-you-any-request-f5/shanghai-1-pvp-server-horde-side-t645.htm#6811 will help you to get all informations in order to join us if you want Smile A healer will be very appreciate hehe

if you log in, wishper: Couillon or Joebar or Tauranus or Freezer or Burninghead :p c ya later maybe 88

how do I get my hands on a account

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com