Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

your playtime

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Globuline 
Timmy The CruelTimmy The Cruel
Globuline

Female Age : 38

Character in WOW
Server: maduolan-马多兰
Name: Globuline
Guild: Cow Eaters

your playtime _
  your playtime I_icon_minitimeMon 7 Aug 2006 - 17:27  #
Well Well Well, Because we are separated by thousands of kilometers, It won't be that easy to play with each others. I'll be on holidays starting 11th of August until the end of summer. So, from France, I'll be there on mornings and afternoons (afternoons and evening for China) quite often.

If you could tell everyone your playtime (even if it is not definitive), it could help a lot of us.

Thanks everyone.

Last edited by Globuline on Tue 19 Jan 2010 - 13:43; edited 6 times in total
Weirdal 

your playtime _
  your playtime I_icon_minitimeMon 7 Aug 2006 - 18:57  #
I'm also in France.
I play on mornings, afternoons and evenings (sometimes nights too).
I work on weeks but I can connect myslef from work (When you have nothing to do, well, that's what you do).
So you can pretty much meet me ingame all the time.
romainh 
Blind DragonBlind Dragon
romainh

Character in WOW
Server: Ma Duo Lan
Name: Kenzaya
Guild:

your playtime _
  your playtime I_icon_minitimeTue 8 Aug 2006 - 6:06  #
As for me, I'm in Shanghai, and I play more during the afternoons and evenings. Weekends sometimes too...
lordyto 
ImpImp
lordyto

Male Age : 46

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

your playtime _
  your playtime I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Aug 2006 - 8:12  #
My timeplay will change a lot because of my job, my wife, and I'm not a hardcore gamer anymore. Played all the time for 6 years EQ, so enough Very Happy
It will also depend on if I can get used to the Chinese client without understanding a thing (or just some words here and there).
pouetpou 

your playtime _
  your playtime I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Aug 2006 - 20:44  #
lordyto wrote:
My timeplay will change a lot because of my job, my wife, and I'm not a hardcore gamer anymore. Played all the time for 6 years EQ, so enough Very Happy
It will also depend on if I can get used to the Chinese client without understanding a thing (or just some words here and there).

Hi and Welcome !

You can play in French, just modify the realm file^^.

As for my timeplay, it's night and sometimes evening (at my job..)^^, quite often right now... But it's not gonna last, I'm going to get myself kicked by my girlfriend (who knows kungfu) huhuhu Neutral
Weirdal 

your playtime _
  your playtime I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Aug 2006 - 11:29  #
Hi everyone...
Today is a mourning day for the WoWers. No WoW. I think that by thursday, everything will be back in order again, which means you can create a character again.
I have a question for those who play the non Chinese version: When you choose a realm before entering the game, can you read its name in Chinese? Otherwise, we'll have to find a way to help you find ours.
And for those who will join us, Globuline and I will be there Friday and a little bit on Saturday to help you level up. I also think I can play next week from Tuesday. So if you need help, contact me...

C U in WoW

French:

Salut tout le monde...

Aujourd'hui est un jour de deuil pour nous les wower. Pas de wow.
Je pense que jeudi tout sera rentré dans l'ordre, donc inscription sur tous les serveurs possibles.
Une question pour ceux qui jouent avec des versions non-chnoises : lorsque vous sélectionnez un serveur avant de rentrer dans le jeu, est-ce que vous pouvez lire le nom du royaume en chinois ? Si non on va devoir trouver un moyen pour tous être inscrit au même.
Sinon pour ceux qui vont nous rejoindre, Globuline et moi on sera dispo vendredi et un peu samedi pour vous aider à monter dans vos quêtes. Je pense également pouvoir jouer la semaine prochaine à partir du mardi, donc si besoin d'aide, contactez moi...

Apluss sur wow
romainh 
Blind DragonBlind Dragon
romainh

Character in WOW
Guild:

your playtime _
  your playtime I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Aug 2006 - 12:11  #
I'll be there too on Friday and Saturday Smile

What level are you now Weirdal and Globuline??
Globuline 
Globuline

Character in WOW

your playtime _
  your playtime I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Aug 2006 - 14:34  #
Well, I update my level on my signature, so everyone can see my evolution Surprised

And no, they can't see the names.

My next playtime (short term) : this Friday and Saturday....Hey, like you guys!!! What a coincidence...

On Sunday I'm leaving to Beijing for the week (no comment.. I know it's a short time, but hey, gotta work too), so maybe in cyberbars, but it's going to be hard anyway.

Then, From the 5th to the 11th of September, about all the time!!! But from the 11th onwards ,I think I'll need internet again...

Last edited by on Wed 20 Sep 2006 - 13:57; edited 1 time in total
pouetpou 

your playtime _
  your playtime I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Aug 2006 - 20:09  #
Allright, I got my character in 玛多兰, thank you WTF, but I didn't think about catching the names.

I'll do it as soon as I can to join you guys, ain't that the main purpose of this forum?

I'm leveling up a druid (name: Panoramix...I know, but I had to find a name.) It's the French name of the druid Getafix in Asterix
And my chinese friend is leveling up a hunter elf with a Japanese name.
We're level 8,999 for now, but it's gonna up fast... huhu

geek

++

French:

Bon ça y est, j'ai créé un perso dans 玛多兰 , merci le WTF, j'ai pas pensé à rentrer les noms.

Je le ferais dés que possible d'ailleurs pour vous rejoindre, c'est le but du forum n'est-ce pas? !

Sinon je monte un Druide Elfe (nom: Panoramix... Je sais fallait trouver !!) et mon copain Chinois lui monte un Chasseur Elfe (me souvines plus du nom lol, mais il a fait en lettres, un nom Japonais.).

Nous sommes lvl8,999 pr l'instant, mais ca va monter vite... huhu

geek

++
pouetpou 

your playtime _
  your playtime I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Aug 2006 - 15:54  #
uh? Where are you guys?
Romainh and Thomas, what's your names ingame?
I'm there right now... Panoramix...
Allright, see you someday then !!
Djiguidjik 
HydraHydra
Djiguidjik

Male Age : 40

Character in WOW
Server: MaDuoLan
Name: Madinina
Guild:

your playtime _
  your playtime I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Sep 2006 - 4:23  #
Well I got very changing timeplay, but I mostly play on mornings, afternoons and evenings :d!!! Well, mostly when I wake up and on afternoons...

Because I'm in Martinique, it becomes afternoons and evenings for the French and the evenings and nights for the Chinese:s !!!
Globuline 
Globuline

Character in WOW

your playtime _
  your playtime I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Sep 2006 - 11:22  #
Allright, I have bad news (for me only, but it is still bad news): I've started my MA In Leeds, UK since Monday. And I'm already late on my homework (they've all received work by email except me!!).

I may have 15 hours a week (All the French here are going to be soooo jealous) but I'll have a lot of private study to do.

So, here is my point (yes, there was one): I'm going to slow down on WoW.
Moreover, Weirdal is doing his MA too (in France), and doesn't have internet yet. So it gives me an other excuse not to play too much.

Doesn't mean I'm going to stop playing! Just slow down. I need good marks and I don't want to loose my interest in WoW by playing too much.

I guess I'm going to play something like twice a week (I think it's will be Wednesday and Friday Afternoon) now and more on weekends. Not this wednesday though cause there is a IRL party I want to go to.

But I'm check the forum everyday cause it costs me nothing and cause I'm still the admin here.
Weirdal 

your playtime _
  your playtime I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Sep 2006 - 18:32  #
I started my studies the 25th and I moved in my new flat less than a week ago, so I do not have internet now. But I am working on it...
Otherwise I will be there on the week ends, as soon as I solve the conflict I have been having with my father for about 21 years now (I am 21) which prevent me from approaching a computer more than half an hour a day.
So, if all goes the way I want, I will be able to connect everyday from one or 2 weeks onwards...
See ya
romainh 
Blind DragonBlind Dragon
romainh

Character in WOW
Guild:

your playtime _
  your playtime I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Sep 2006 - 9:32  #
And for me, i leave for 1 week hollidays....so i'll not be able to play the next week...

See you later then Wink

Enjoy, and level up:)
lordyto 
ImpImp
lordyto

Male Age : 46

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

your playtime _
  your playtime I_icon_minitimeSat 6 Jan 2007 - 12:57  #
Pouikyto and Katherina not online for a moment...
We have at least 5k to 20k ping since I'm back in France, maybe since the chinese patch... unplayable... always disconnected...
GreenMoon 
RaptorRaptor
GreenMoon

Male Age : 61

Character in WOW
Server: MaDuoLan
Name: GreenMoon
Guild:

your playtime _
  your playtime I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jan 2007 - 5:36  #
Hello,

From my side I'm playing during weekends and late afternoon after 20h00 Chinese time.

I hope to meet some of you guys in game in 2007...
Double Dragon 
MurlocMurloc
Double Dragon

Male Age : 45

Character in WOW
Server: Somewhere in Beijing
Name: DoubleDragon
Guild:

your playtime _
  your playtime I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Feb 2007 - 16:10  #
hehe. i already finished my MBA....so i have LOTS of time to play ^^ Actually, after 10 years of working my butt off in one way or another, this is kind of my extended vacation (teaching english and playing WoW). Good luck guys on your MA's!
Sponsored content 

your playtime _
  your playtime I_icon_minitime  #

your playtime

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Shanghai 上海 CN1, CN5 / Guangdong CN10 -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com