Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Lets get new foreign guild started on BJ server

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
zakk 
CorpseCorpse

Male Location : Beijing

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

Lets get new foreign guild started on BJ server - Page 2 _
  Lets get new foreign guild started on BJ server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 4 Jul 2008 - 8:12  #
the most simple way is to buy an account.
To buy a 60lvl character is much cheaper and will not cost too much time to level up to 70 and also can experience the contents of TBC.
I'm always think of the times of leveling when first knowing this game. But now I have to considering if I have enough interesting to level up to 70.
black_j 
RaptorRaptor

Character in WOW
Server: Bronzebeard 山丘之王
Name: Akatosh
Guild: The Foreigners

Lets get new foreign guild started on BJ server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 4 Jul 2008 - 10:52  #
^True, buying an account will be a lot easier and you dont have to sit through a boring wait. If you haven't gotten a character by the time they finish leveling my new one on shanghai 1 i will be willing to let go of these two(for a price of course) if you r interested:

Thorin, my horde annihilator(66 hunter)
http://cn.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Thorin
Machiavelli, my first ever char that i abandoned at 60
http://cn.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Machiavelli

Both on same account on Beijing server so can be transferred to meet Sunwell Legacy guild.
Wrip 
MurlocMurloc

Lets get new foreign guild started on BJ server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 4 Jul 2008 - 17:30  #
thanks for the offer but im not interested in a hunter or warrior. Are there any websites i can buy a character from? Im looking for a Shaman or Druid.
black_j 
RaptorRaptor

Character in WOW

Lets get new foreign guild started on BJ server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 5 Jul 2008 - 2:28  #
NP. You can use this site(TaoBao) to check for accounts for sale
http://search1.taobao.com/browse/0/t-g,yst4vxwkyc66pvokxlc3n7wh7a----------------40--commend-0-all-0.htm?at_topsearch=1
The search i did shows the ones in server 2. Before you buy make sure the char is on a pvp server so you can transfer and only buy from people who have good seller ratings(98%+) and if the price is too good to be true then it probably is. good luck Smile
Erik 
DragonmawDragonmaw
Erik

Male Age : 33

Character in WOW
Server: CN1 山丘之王, 诺莫瑞根
Name: 老虎爱上猫, 疾风铃音
Guild: Valor, Starlight

Lets get new foreign guild started on BJ server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008 - 17:47  #
Hey bro help me get a character on the server with "the foreigners" =)

I want to buy a char there, pref dps = seems like they are on high priority for mages and hunters, either one is good =)
black_j 
RaptorRaptor

Character in WOW

Lets get new foreign guild started on BJ server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008 - 6:35  #
Hey ya, i searched andi have found a cheap char at 66 and you will need to have a taobao account and set up an alipay account(a type of chinese paypal) or bank transfer. I recommend you get a chinese friend who knows how to use taobao to be with you while doing it to make it as smooth as possible.

this is the char and ofcourse it has a chinese name :p :
http://auction1.taobao.com/auction/item_detail-0db2-44a1be35cf2c9b0cc3eadaff138bad94.jhtml

I was looking for level 60-ish and chose that because many of the ones at 70 are pretty expensive and 4 levels wont be too much. She isnt on the foreigners server but transferable so i reckon it shouldn't be much of a problem.
ganaat 
HydraHydra
ganaat

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: Bronzebeard
Name:
Guild: chinese

Lets get new foreign guild started on BJ server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008 - 9:04  #
anyone on our guild? I want to trasfer my guild master role to someone but don/t know how to do it. Help
ganaat 
HydraHydra
ganaat

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: Bronzebeard
Name:
Guild: chinese

Lets get new foreign guild started on BJ server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008 - 9:06  #
BTW is it possible to separate 2 toons under one ID? I want to give my hunter to my friend but I use same ID to play other toon...
Ryan 
ImpImp

Male Age : 39

Character in WOW
Server: Warsong
Name: Ryane
Guild: Knights of the Round

Lets get new foreign guild started on BJ server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov 2008 - 15:28  #
i am a canadian living in Dalian. any suggestions?
nikitoss1992 
SuccubusSuccubus
nikitoss1992

Male
Character in WOW
Server: 艾萨拉
Name: Hael
Guild:

Lets get new foreign guild started on BJ server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Nov 2008 - 17:17  #
on what server is Sunwell Legacy?...ill prolly buy a shaman cause i have a 70 rogue on another server..
mcnutface 
RaptorRaptor
mcnutface

Character in WOW
Server: Beijing 2 - 库尔提拉斯
Name: Mcnutface
Guild:

Lets get new foreign guild started on BJ server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008 - 5:35  #
Sunwell legacy is hurting right now but there are still a few of us that play over there. Most of us also have a toon on another server with the guild foreign shards.

Not sure of the servers off the top of my head, but if you look through the posts you can find them.
Allystriel 
CorpseCorpse
Allystriel

Character in WOW
Server: 卡德加
Name: Allystriel
Guild:

Lets get new foreign guild started on BJ server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec 2008 - 16:25  #
maybe me transfer if Guild still GOOD active. and me PVP player. not PVE. in WLK maybe i will be PVE.

and my Character Enjoy
http://cn.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Khadgar&n=Allystriel

Last edited by Allystriel on Tue 9 Dec 2008 - 16:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 1)
yryana 
RaptorRaptor
yryana

Male
Character in WOW
Server: Warsong PRC PvP (战歌)
Name: Yryana
Guild:

Lets get new foreign guild started on BJ server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008 - 4:19  #
Why buy a character...lvling is so fast Smile and you get to know your character --> + able to play him
Kwakzalver 
ImpImp

Lets get new foreign guild started on BJ server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008 - 3:26  #
If you allready played some class on US/EU server, you allready know your character (when creating the same class again)! Unless you bought that one as well Wink
Sponsored content 

Lets get new foreign guild started on BJ server - Page 2 I_icon_minitime  #

Lets get new foreign guild started on BJ server

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Beijing 北京 CN2 -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com